Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't agree that she's tried to manipulate her Muslim audience at all. I think this is a big stretch. I'm pretty sure she's always gone by "Erim Kaur" (correct me if i'm wrong) so you'd seriously need to lack brain cells if you thought she was Muslim after seeing "Kaur". She's also always worn a Kara and she has spoke about Sikhi for a while, much before ByErim I think. Again, correct me if I'm wrong.

In terms of me complimenting her in one of 50 negative posts, I'm sorry that you're clearly such a negative person that you can't admit when somebody looks good even if you dislike them, but that's not me. I stand by what I said, she looks good in the photo. Stay mad

I wonder if she follows the Dasvand part of Sikhi with her 7 figure business lol
She hasn't always gone by Erim Kaur 🤣🤣. I remember a couple years ago she was just Erim and I do remember that at one point she had a Persian flag in her bio. I myself was also slightly confused when I came across her page recently and saw her rebranding to Erim Kaur etc.

Also one of the people who say they know her personally (I don't know which one because I think there are a few in here) did mention before that her dad pushes her to be modest to attract a muslim following. Again, I am not trying to offend anyone, I think you can tell that she does try to get muslim followers and no one is stupid for having once believed the false image she purposely tries to display
Her dad does what????? Wtf?? Him trying to be in full control of her brand is creepy 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She hasn't always gone by Erim Kaur 🤣🤣. I remember a couple years ago she was just Erim and I do remember that at one point she had a Persian flag in her bio. I myself was also slightly confused when I came across her page recently and saw her rebranding to Erim Kaur etc.

Her dad does what????? Wtf?? Him trying to be in full control of her brand is creepy 🥴
I remember that too, she never spoke about sikhi back then either. Plus it's only recently she started doing the waheguru stories too. She never did that before.

I think her dad is her "manager", that would explain why he is in her fb group too

Is also find it weird that she follows these fake fan pages that she's created herself, including 1 that has 0 posts and comments and likes all the pics, yet she never liked or commented on her friends pics. She ain't there to make genuine connections at all. This sisterhood is all just her way of marketing so you support her business

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
if you go to tanvi.x page on Insta, she has a highlight called ‘awareness’. There she talks about how problematic dr rattan is (i.e promoting skin lightening). It’s ironic that erim would support her and promote her
Find tanvi a bit problematic as well!

Find tanvi a bit problematic as well!
Oh really, how come? I don’t follow her so I don’t know her that well. I do think it’s shady that she is constantly calling out dr v (rightfully so) and how she disagrees with people collaborating and promoting her. Yet, supports erim who not only promotes dr v but also tries to make her skin look lighter. It’s clear that erim lacks transparency and exploits her followers for £££ but will continue to support her? She should practice what she preaches. Also, tanvi is all about being yourself and confident with who you are (I agree) but her profile pic looks nothing like her lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh really, how come? I don’t follow her so I don’t know her that well. I do think it’s shady that she is constantly calling out dr v (rightfully so) and how she disagrees with people collaborating and promoting her. Yet, supports erim who not only promotes dr v but also tries to make her skin look lighter. It’s clear that erim lacks transparency and exploits her followers for £££ but will continue to support her? She should practice what she preaches. Also, tanvi is all about being yourself and confident with who you are (I agree) but her profile pic looks nothing like her lol
Do you guys think she will call Erim out aswell?

Do you guys think she will call Erim out aswell?
I doubt it, I think she’s all talk. She’s constantly supporting erim and even favoured the idea of trolls being arrested. I only agree with that if they genuinely are harassing you. I think tanvi knows how problematic erim is (most people do by now because of this thread and how erim is constantly talking about trolls) but she don’t care

Reactions: 1
how do you think she relates to Muslim girls ? Just out of interest
im a new follower to this thread and I’m so confused how naive people are being. I followed the girl about a year ago and she went by Erimstagram. There was a point where I thought she was Persian. Can’t remember if she claimed it. You do realize not all Muslims are modest & some do dress like her? I have lots of Muslim friends that don’t dress modest however follow other elements of the religion. Just like it’s the exact same for other religions. A lot of youth don’t follow their religion to a T. In fact most the girls I follow online that are Muslim don’t dress modest. Lots of Persian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi Muslims dress the same to be even more specific. So yes, just because she isn’t Muslim doesn’t mean Muslims wouldn’t be influenced by her. She is a south Asian girl who has incorporated a lot of Islamic sentiments in her stories.

Anyways, I unfollowed her very quickly. At first I was like wow she’s stunning. But quickly I started getting bad vibes. She reminds me of Rumena101 a lot. And I just couldn’t quite understand how only I had a bad feeling about her. Finding this thread yesterday, I’ve read both threads and it’s so refreshing to see I’m not the only one. Her laugh at the end of tiktoks does my head in. I am so glad I’m not crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After she did a whole story on not expecting much from influencers & not expecting them to talk about everything just because she didn’t want to constantly post about the farmers protest I was like nah

(Tanvi)

• Wow
After she did a whole story on not expecting much from influencers & not expecting them to talk about everything just because she didn’t want to constantly post about the farmers protest I was like nah

(Tanvi)
Wow, that just makes me think she only called out dr v for fame.

I was so surprised because she calls out everything but that’s where she drew the line?

That's what it seems like; its a shame if it was only done to get noticed.

On the other hand, when is that article getting released 😂
She was so adamant that it will come out shortly to prove her troll was arrested (and sent to prison the same day apparently) but now she saying the police decides what to do with it 🤣🤣 She’s either lying or they haven’t released it because no one cares and she isn’t important. Either way, is she not embarassed 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently people are asking her on all her socials and she keeps deleting the comments 😂

Funny how no other influencer is saying anything either yet I bet you they are all reading the threads

• Haha
Apparently people are asking her on all her socials and she keeps deleting the comments 😂

Funny how no other influencer is saying anything either yet I bet you they are all reading the threads
She’s always deleting comments when she’s the reason they are even asking. Maybe she should try not constantly talking about ‘trolls’

I wonder how she feels knowing that more of her followers and even other influencers are finding out the things she’s trying to hide 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly why would you come on your story be like if you don’t believe me there’s gonna be an article!! Then there’s no article lol

Guyssssss she changed the caption on the pic where she said you may not know this about me but I love to dress modest off camera

😭😭😭

• Haha
Exactly why would you come on your story be like if you don’t believe me there’s gonna be an article!! Then there’s no article lol

Guyssssss she changed the caption on the pic where she said you may not know this about me but I love to dress modest off camera

😭😭😭
Omg hahaha, she did.
Now she’s probably gonna say she never claimed to be modest even though she would always be like ‘you guys don’t know how modest I dress in real life’ 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

😭😭😭
She changes her captions a lot, you can see when it's been edited plus the comments on her pics don't make sense/relate to the caption coz shes changed it

Omg hahaha, she did.
Now she’s probably gonna say she never claimed to be modest even though she would always be like ‘you guys don’t know how modest I dress in real life’ 🤣🤣
Hahah all those times she's posted stories on IG showing websites like misguided or PLT where she's searching "modest wear" and shes like guys, how are these outfits modest wear, send me websites where I can find modest wear. - It's all for all engagement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She changes her captions a lot, you can see when it's been edited plus the comments on her pics don't make sense/relate to the caption coz shes changed it

Hahah all those times she's posted stories on IG showing websites like misguided or PLT where she's searching "modest wear" and shes like guys, how are these outfits modest wear, send me websites where I can find modest wear. - It's all for all engagement!!
100% at the end of the day she does not give a tit about anyone apart from herself. I personally would be hella embarrassed to lie about an "article releasing" when there is nothing. Guess that is a yearly thing for her 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.