Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Erim had a blog for a while, and the posts are still up on her website. Take a look at some of her blog posts. This girl was so desperate to become Instagram famous, it’s actually embarrassing and the her posts reek of desperation.

She’s telling people to have a car worth 70k, have rich friends, she wanted a celebrity shoutout but only if they have 100k followers - is she actually okay?!
This is so shallow and superficial. “Be rich”, well girl your dad is rich not you. “Have pretty friends” is that why you don’t have any because you treat them all like tit? She is cancelled to me

Reactions: 5
This was the most ridiculous thing. She did a full on youtube video with Dr V about it but started off with...."BTW girls I don't suffer from hyperpigmentation!" It was the dumbest thing promoting something you have never ever used or suffer from. Especially when it's something which could potentially damage your face and skin

She deleted it off her YouTube channel but its still on dr v channel. She goes on to say how she doesn't suffer from lip pigmentation but genuinely believes in the product...HOW? So embarrassing and pathetic and then tanvi obviously did that whole video about dr v and how she's basically a con

• Haha
Reactions: 4
don’t even get me started on vanita don’t even wanna call her a doctor she’s so shady

Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely worried for the young girls who follow her if this is what she believes is important in life. Have a real talent such as “smizing”? What about talking about mental health? Have you noticed she has not once disclosed how the death of her mum impacted her. It’s only fake modesty, looking pretty and selling her hair oil. So to me the message she’s putting out to girls is look good or you won’t succeed.

Woah!! Pretty friends? Not compatibility! She is the most shallow person ever!
To be fair, I think she was being sarcastic. But knowing her now, she probably does follow these stupid rules 🤣

The funny thing is, her reply was very thought out. She never speaks or messages like that. Saying tit like I'm sending you love and peace and hope you find your happiness, lots of love etc etc is only so she can share that on her story and play the victim and say how I'm such a nice person and I'm being attacked. I did nothing but send love to this person. I'm a bigger and better person. I would never wish bad upon anyone. Erim we can see through you.
exactly! She only replied to play the victim mentality and scare the person for having an opinion. Otherwise, she would have just blocked them. How does she think anyone will fall for her ‘innocent, being the bigger person’ act. We all know she’s not sending us love and wants us all to suffer karma 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, I think she was being sarcastic. But knowing her now, she probably does follow these stupid rules 🤣

exactly! She only replied to play the victim mentality and scare the person for having an opinion. Otherwise, she would have just blocked them. How does she think anyone will fall for her ‘innocent, being the bigger person’ act. We all know she’s not sending us love and wants us all to suffer karma 🤣🤣
Her karma is totally getting her as so many people have baited her out for that article and getting a troll arrested all under 24 hours. Like wth 😂😂

So Erim had a blog for a while, and the posts are still up on her website. Take a look at some of her blog posts. This girl was so desperate to become Instagram famous, it’s actually embarrassing and the her posts reek of desperation.

She’s telling people to have a car worth 70k, have rich friends, she wanted a celebrity shoutout but only if they have 100k followers - is she actually okay?!
Correct me if I'm wrong (English isn't my first language) but I'm pretty sure that post was meant to be read ironically.. like she tried to slander instafamous people?

Yeah I think it was sarcastic but how strange that’s it’s exactly what’s she’s doing now

💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah her whole blog was basically about how social media and influencers are a joke but now that is what she does lol. I remember her having that blog too before she started pursuing instagram, and her mentality was always looking down on influencers

Wow, that just makes me think she only called out dr v for fame.
I find tanvi to be all chat, she ranted about how mental health and social media aren’t exactly related and that filters don’t cause issues with mental health. If I see constantly filtered pictures, I would think bad of myself if everyone looked amazing all the time. So I just don’t think she responded very well to that. She also posts only filtered pics on her stories and sometimes on her grid. She also thinks she’s some big boss working at a big 4 and is super independent but she’s junior team member, privileged and lives in her parents 5 bed house...

Omg hahaha, she did.
Now she’s probably gonna say she never claimed to be modest even though she would always be like ‘you guys don’t know how modest I dress in real life’ 🤣🤣
Someone get her a stylist ASAP

How do you guys see how many views the thread has? I’ve been on the tattle life home page and still can’t find it lol

Reactions: 1
I find tanvi to be all chat, she ranted about how mental health and social media aren’t exactly related and that filters don’t cause issues with mental health. If I see constantly filtered pictures, I would think bad of myself if everyone looked amazing all the time. So I just don’t think she responded very well to that. She also posts only filtered pics on her stories and sometimes on her grid. She also thinks she’s some big boss working at a big 4 and is super independent but she’s junior team member, privileged and lives in her parents 5 bed house...
I thought I was the only person who thought this about her! I just find it so bizarre that she relies on filters SO MUCH! Like I understand occasionally using a filter, but every time Tanvi puts up a story it’s always with a filter and it looks so silly.

Also I don’t like how she complains about her work life balance whilst working at a big 4. What did she really expect? If you work in a company like that, you put in the hours, that’s just a fact and did she really expect it to be any different for her. She clearly loves to say she works at a big 4 seeing as it’s her insta bio, but she clearly doesn’t like putting in the work.

I thought I was the only person who thought this about her! I just find it so bizarre that she relies on filters SO MUCH! Like I understand occasionally using a filter, but every time Tanvi puts up a story it’s always with a filter and it looks so silly.

Also I don’t like how she complains about her work life balance whilst working at a big 4. What did she really expect? If you work in a company like that, you put in the hours, that’s just a fact and did she really expect it to be any different for her. She clearly loves to say she works at a big 4 seeing as it’s her insta bio, but she clearly doesn’t like putting in the work.
Yeah I just find her weird. She went to the same university but we weren’t in the same year. A lot of people work in the big 4, everyone knows how those companies are in terms of work life balance. She still manages to do work and all her extra stuff (which I give credit too) but if it actually was as long hours as she says how would you find the time? I’m just curious. She’s actually pretty I wish she would stop editing her pictures so much. Anyway she’s still privileged and I just wish people would put that to use

Reactions: 1
tbh i didn't know the tanvi person until you guys mentioned here here but quickly have been turned off from her content esp if she claims social media has no affect on anyone's mental health - esp the filters.

How do you guys see how many views the thread has? I’ve been on the tattle life home page and still can’t find it lol
scroll down on homepage until you see this, you can see it for all of the threads you participate in

Attachments

tbh i didn't know the tanvi person until you guys mentioned here here but quickly have been turned off from her content esp if she claims social media has no affect on anyone's mental health - esp the filters.

scroll down on homepage until you see this, you can see it for all of the threads you participate in
Thank you, for some reason it doesn’t show that for me

Yeah I just find her weird. She went to the same university but we weren’t in the same year. A lot of people work in the big 4, everyone knows how those companies are in terms of work life balance. She still manages to do work and all her extra stuff (which I give credit too) but if it actually was as long hours as she says how would you find the time? I’m just curious. She’s actually pretty I wish she would stop editing her pictures so much. Anyway she’s still privileged and I just wish people would put that to use
I used to work at a big 4 for nearly 5 years and everyone knows you have to put in the hours to make it. You know what you’re signing up for. One other thing that irks me about tanvi, when it was her birthday, she did a live on insta at midnight... I thought this was so strange that when she was working her busy hours and moaning about workload, she’d be doing a live with people she virtually doesn’t know!!
She’s better than erim though, at least she works hard unlike erim who gets her dad to pay for everything.

Reactions: 5
At least she doesn’t complain about simple tasks like filling up her car unlike someone we know 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.