Erim Kaur #13 She bullies other people’s mums while she sticks out her bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does she talk so aggressively like calm down you man

Sooo symmetrical no wonky ass eyes at all 🤩(there’s nothing wrong with unsymmetrical faces but why she making out like hers is so perfect and symmetreical)
D7765B69-9072-4FBD-A383-52717E770804.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2576060

Sooo symmetrical no wonky ass eyes at
Shes fake as duck. Nothing about her is real. She shouts because she is trying to present an authoritative persona giving year 10 science project and some Karen on your team who thinks she’s the leader.

She’s so fake rich bet she asked them for free rides. I don’t know why super car hire companies are gifting her lambo hire, her followers are either bots or brokies. No one is renting that from Erim following when they come Dubai. We always say no to brokie influencers who want to flex with our fleet. They can’t afford insurance for one .
---
View attachment 2576060

Sooo symmetrical no wonky ass eyes at all 🤩(there’s nothing wrong with unsymmetrical faces but why she making out like hers is so perfect and symmetreical)
View attachment 2576061
She’s defo cross eyed 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
her black friday sale is a JOKE... its just a way to say we sold "90,000" bottles and tbh like small towns in the USA are more than that and if you think about it internationally thats kindove a joke LOL cause im sure have UK, you have Canada and for her brand to be made in 2019? this is 2023 so 4 years?

90,000/4 years is about 22,500 bottles a year of whatever she has 1,250,000 ( if they are the 50$) bottles so total idk how true but she has to have made 5,000,000 "in sales" but she "also gifts so many" and stuff and for 5 million in sales and she has like a shampoo, conditioner, and scalp scrub and her oil.... so 5 items each 1 million...

i feel like she doesn't have a net amount at the end of the day cause im sure she has to replace them... and im sure they are expire pretty quickly unless she just never stamps them until they are ready to ship out which is probably true and gross.

She seems to have had a lot of work done which has aged her face unfortunately. she looks mid 30’s in her most recent picture on a boat

You can legit see how bad her face is despite her having the most luxurious facials and stuff and skin care available to her

77E01173-91A3-40B8-B4E5-197616D6E395.jpeg

Biggest Black Friday sale because she got excess stock that she needs to get rid of 🤣 Be honest, your business is failing

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Erim Kaur #14 buying bots, awards and still a bore

I can’t think of anything else, she’s so boring 🤣😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.