Erika_Slimmingworld #2 bread tits, doing bits, has she forgotten her son exists?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks to @ChampagneBox for the winning thread title with 31 votes.

previous thread here

Quick recap

Went on a moan about being talked about on here whilst slagging men off on tinder on her stories, can't have it both ways babe 😘

went on multiple dates with a manchild, she dropped the L bomb on him and he ran for the hills quicker than you can say protein shake.

within DAYS of the manchild doing a runner, she was swiping like a maniac on tinder again.

found another victim, few dates, ended up with his mate, classy bird this one.

went to slimming world training, did nothing but moan that she was bored and requested someone kill her and put her out of her misery, her members deserve better.

says people are only saying nasty things about her because they cant achieve weightloss like she has, well, this scribe has lost more than 10 stone following slimming world, so put that in your protein bottle and shake it

been doing LOADS of things with the latest fuckpiece, done absolutely duck all with her son.

Scarily has put up photos of new fuckpiece on the walls of her house already, yet it was only a matter of weeks ago she dropped the L bomb on the manchild.

you may continue.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Have I missed something? Where is the new bf / naked chef these days???

Reactions: 5
Out on the piss with her friends...
pretend mom duties ✅
reinstalling tinder imcoming.

Reactions: 4
I did a little bit of nosing and they're still together according to FB. Let's hope she has had a re-think about what a twit she's been and starts acting with a little more dignity... not holding my breath 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ but if she can stop embarrassing her son on instagram and take more of an interest, that'll be a start

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic here, how do I find the health Instagrammers section from the menu? I had to search Erika and then add this new thread to my watched list. I’m being an idiot and I can’t work out where health instagrammers is.