Erika_Slimmingworld #2 bread tits, doing bits, has she forgotten her son exists?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic here, how do I find the health Instagrammers section from the menu? I had to search Erika and then add this new thread to my watched list. I’m being an idiot and I can’t work out where health instagrammers is.
click on instagrammers and keep scrolling down 👍

So still no boyfriend???? Maybe he is fed up of her already?? She’s 90miles an hour and then they leave… mate slow down and be a mom!

Reactions: 3
Has she deactivated her IG or changed her username as i cant find her on IG no more

Reactions: 2
she’s been very quiet on the gram recently..
Good. 😂

I'd like to say that I hope she's spending time with her son. But we all know she won't be doing that.

I'm assuming what she's actually doing is sticking her spaniels ears and arse out in the mirror in yet another gifted sports set, downing dark fruits, swiping on tinder looking for her next victim and browsing for a new catfish filter on Instagram. I don't think she'd ever get noticed out and about as none of us know what she even looks like. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good. 😂

I'd like to say that I hope she's spending time with her son. But we all know she won't be doing that.

I'm assuming what she's actually doing is sticking her spaniels ears and arse out in the mirror in yet another gifted sports set, downing dark fruits, swiping on tinder looking for her next victim and browsing for a new catfish filter on Instagram. I don't think she'd ever get noticed out and about as none of us know what she even looks like. 🙄
She certainly isn't again now. She, her boyfriend and her thumb are going to Birmingham for the weekend. Didn't even wait till he's finished school

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211113-160426_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20211114-065031_Instagram.jpg

her poor son dumped wherever AGAIN.

shes starting to rival nicola_gets_secret_surgery for being the biggest catfish.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211121-071237_Instagram.jpg

Of course you are... pissed on cider no doubt and child free AGAIN.

why is she ALWAYS grimacing?

Reactions: 1