Erika_Slimmingworld #2 bread tits, doing bits, has she forgotten her son exists?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recon she’s pregnant. been a good 4/5 weeks she’s not been drinking (well on the gram). Even at the sw ball I didn’t see her usual drinking stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just thought I’d update you guys…saw her in primark yesterday in Plymouth. With her fella obvs.
She was dressed really scruffy and my boyfriend said to me “ew her nose is so weird”.
That’s all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thought I’d update you guys…saw her in primark yesterday in Plymouth. With her fella obvs.
She was dressed really scruffy and my boyfriend said to me “ew her nose is so weird”.
That’s all 🤣
i read that so quickly i thought you said “her boyfriend said to me…” 😂😂I was like what a dingbat boyfriend saying that to a stranger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's boasting about being affiliated with JD Seasonings now.. isn't that kinda old news for most slimming world huns?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1638475840657.jpeg

“Hi guys, all syn free using my one of a kind spice code, added grapefruit for speed. Use code “heehee”for 10% off and a free burger blend”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is an utter ballbag! When she speaks and does that weird mouth thing and just bleeping everything! Vile!
Also….I’m dreading her Christmas boasts with her ‘partner’🙃🤢

Reactions: 5