Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
1638475840657.jpeg

“Hi guys, all syn free using my one of a kind spice code, added grapefruit for speed. Use code “heehee”for 10% off and a free burger blend”

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's another one who's obsessed with the size label on clothes. The only thing that didn't look too small for her was the floral playsuit, that she said she could have sized down in?? You're not supposed to floss your fanny with every garment. It was all too small for her she deffo should have sized up.

All of it looked cheap and nasty, one false move would see half of it in flames

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Damocles

Chatty Member
She looks like something from the fucking grinch

IMG_20211217_194507.jpg

Is she still pretending to be a mum?

• Haha
  • Heart

Gobbylurker

Date night last night! Maybe there’s hope yet for the old GIMC content. Gutted she’s never spilled the tea on what happened with Josh. She’s changed, the old Erika would have publicly annihilated him 😂

• Haha

Bhunaluna

Just thought I’d update you guys…saw her in primark yesterday in Plymouth. With her fella obvs.
She was dressed really scruffy and my boyfriend said to me “ew her nose is so weird”.
That’s all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Damocles

Chatty Member
thanks to @ChampagneBox for the winning thread title with 31 votes.

previous thread here

Quick recap

Went on a moan about being talked about on here whilst slagging men off on tinder on her stories, can't have it both ways babe 😘

went on multiple dates with a manchild, she dropped the L bomb on him and he ran for the hills quicker than you can say protein shake.

within DAYS of the manchild doing a runner, she was swiping like a maniac on tinder again.

found another victim, few dates, ended up with his mate, classy bird this one.

went to slimming world training, did nothing but moan that she was bored and requested someone kill her and put her out of her misery, her members deserve better.

says people are only saying nasty things about her because they cant achieve weightloss like she has, well, this scribe has lost more than 10 stone following slimming world, so put that in your protein bottle and shake it

been doing LOADS of things with the latest fuckpiece, done absolutely fuck all with her son.

Scarily has put up photos of new fuckpiece on the walls of her house already, yet it was only a matter of weeks ago she dropped the L bomb on the manchild.

you may continue.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The V day post was a reel of her running and then getting ready - no mention of him. We just need her to whack a Q&A box up soon so we can ask 😂
Damn her for not spilling her guts like she used to 😄 i want snot, gurning and tinder updates again 😄

• Haha

Thingstodo

I recon she’s pregnant. been a good 4/5 weeks she’s not been drinking (well on the gram). Even at the sw ball I didn’t see her usual drinking stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Robbie09

VIP Member
Bit late but did anyone see the awful shein fashion haul she done yesterday?
her style is so cheap, tacky and screams chav

Last edited:
Reactions: 10