erika_slimmingworld

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this girl not got a thread yet?! Or am I being blind..

Reactions: 8
omg thank you so much
haha being waiting for this to happen

like what is the attraction with her?
shes loud and lary and pretty much a covidiot

like in the last year what part of dating multiple men during lockdown has been acceptable and the majority of her instagrammers just encourage her

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad there’s a thread!! Followed her for a short while and cannot stand the amount of fucks and cunts that come out of her mouth!! And I’m not a prude..
She’s done great fair enough but her smile annoys me and to be honest with a name like Erika she sounds like a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Swearing doesn't bother me, but shes just another Slimmer that is now a pompous bigheaded whompercunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's the standing on her tip toes and bending at an angle for a photo in the mirror before she goes for a run for me...

Reactions: 3
So this morning she took the piss out of people’s tinder profiles and tonight she’s in a rage that she’s being bitched about on tattle...you can’t have it both ways hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Give it a rest man, they all love having a look on here and then bitching about it!
As for being “alerted to here” she wants to look at the people telling her, they’re on tattle for something and I doubt it’s for the rave section 😂😂 silly witch

Why did she split up with her last bloke? Last I saw they were all loved up and then she posted they had split over "parenting differences". She posted that she had done a live weigh in and explained the real reasons why but didnt save/post the video. I'm a nosey cow (stating the obvious being on here ha ha)

I know it's awful but the instagrammers who appear (I know it's just appearances) to share a lot of their lives become like a soap opera/not real people. I get "invested" in the drama in the same way as an episode of emmerdale ha ha. I dont really care but when theres a plot twist it helps to know the details 😬

It's clearly lockdown boredom on my part but as I've stuck to all the rules I havent been out having anything close to a life so following the dramas of the covidiots is the consolation prize ha ha

Also being honest I didnt think she was slagging the tinder guys off at all. Although when it was pointed out by that other girl it did hit me that it was wrong. Not everyone is comfortable being "out there" on dating sites but it's pretty much the only option these days. It's a small world even on the internet and you never know what damage putting someone pictures and bios out to 35k of followers could do.

I genuinely dont think she did it with bad intentions but perhaps it wasnt thought through properly.

I think her bio on tinder is shocking and is derogatory towards ladies who are plus sized. To write she has the personality of a fat bird in a non fat birds body, shows how disgusting her personality is. There is no wonder men don’t stick around when she behaves like that.

She’s fine about it, she’s absolutely fine *proceeds to do a load of stories about it*

Now, either she comes on tattle herself and found her thread & the comments on the SW one or she needs to have a serious think about the person who alerted her to it 🤔

I quite often wonder if some of the people posting on here have big accounts and a spice code 😂😂

• Haha
She’s fine about it, she’s absolutely fine *proceeds to do a load of stories about it*

Now, either she comes on tattle herself and found her thread & the comments on the SW one or she needs to have a serious think about the person who alerted her to it 🤔

I quite often wonder if some of the people posting on here have big accounts and a spice code 😂😂
I have a spice code 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's a 100% no from me. now she's lost weight she's up her own arse so bad. That's all I see from her cringe stories. Thinking she's something special now she's got a few followers. Fair play, she done really good with slimming world. And her meals look good too, the few what she shows. Following the plan, can't fault her. But the way she says to people 'just get off your arse. I did it, you can and should too.' I find it so patronising. And the dating tinder calling out thay she did with the voting and rating on her stories with men was so bad. Shameful. She seems like she'd be a mean girl. Surprised she isn't in with prickard and begney already. They don't tell people when a post or story is an ad either. 👀 And the 'bearded cu*T' stories make him sound like she's got him trapped in her basement or something. Pole she can whip him out whenever she's bored.

And breathe! 😅🙈

Reactions: 9
I notice she’s already deleted all her covid rule breaking stories this morning! I wonder if she’s realised what she posted or people have messaged her about it. twit.

Reactions: 3
I notice she’s already deleted all her covid rule breaking stories this morning! I wonder if she’s realised what she posted or people have messaged her about it. twit.
Seems odd as she’s done it all through covid so why is this time any different

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.