Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She worked at The Sun for quite a while too back in the day. There is either a fair amount of cognitive dissonance going on there to justify that (esp being from Merseyside), or she is completely self serving and lacking in morals.

Reactions: 5
This is hilarious to me as I know exactly who you are talking about, I’m very much on the outside. I think you can tell a lot about someone who only ever seems to have new and shiny friends. Not one person from when she was young because she’s chucks them over if they can’t help promote her brand.
Exactly this! Her current friends, fit her atheistic right now. But soon they won’t fit. They actually worked hard at their chosen creative life. Where I feel Erica, just cherry picks the bits she likes, and is funded by the husband.

Reactions: 2
I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.
Ive met her too fake niceties total mean girl vibe

• Wow
Interesting on the weight front. I’m thinking Ozempic along with other people but I always have that voice in my head that says possibly ill health. Hopefully I’m wrong on that front. Either way I don’t think she will respond to any weight comments.

Last edited:
I think she looks well. I do think if you are an influencer and you make a big change to your lifestyle, eating and/or excercise which means you lose quite a bit of weight if would be ‘hard’ not to show any of that in your content…

Reactions: 1
She worked at The Sun for quite a while too back in the day. There is either a fair amount of cognitive dissonance going on there to justify that (esp being from Merseyside), or she is completely self serving and lacking in morals.
Her husband was The Sun’s head of news at one point.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg i didnt know she snd husband had worked for that paper , shame on her from Liverpool 😨

Sad to hear she's not a nice person but I must admit I love her style 😅

Can anyone recommend any similar accounts to hers (middle aged, mid-sized fashion) but perhaps more high street oriented?

They probably wanted to establish distance from The Sun around the time the phone hacking information was coming out.
I’m curious why she’s not bagged a regular role presenting on This Morning’s fashion slot or similar. Pre weight loss she seemed more relatable than the other middle aged guest presenters, side eyeing Kat Farmer here.

So a long post today saying that she’s had a hard time with her menopause, but now on the right HRT (via a private Dr naturally) she able to work out, eat better etc

Erica is very fortunate to be able to loose weight whilst in perimenopause. I suppose some of that is linked to the privilege of not having to work.

• Heart
Erica is very fortunate to be able to loose weight whilst in perimenopause. I suppose some of that is linked to the privilege of not having to work.
She skirted around the weight loss. I’m still in Camp Ozempic. Her weight has dropped dramatically since January.

“Wear the outfit. Stop worrying!” Yeah, Erica really wasn’t wearing strapless leopard on her Bali holiday which was eight months ago.

Reactions: 11
So a long post today saying that she’s had a hard time with her menopause, but now on the right HRT (via a private Dr naturally) she able to work out, eat better etc

🧐🤔so it’s mentioned on here about her being on weight loss drugs and she’s on a post putting it down to HRT…….

Reactions: 4

She’s being entirely dishonest.

Reactions: 7
I'd been wondering about her weight loss too, it's noticeable and can't picture Erica hitting the gym daily.
The one thing that got me thinking about her is how she's always "supportive" of small businesses when they gift her stuff that costs a lot! She's never supportive of a more affordable small business, is she? For example Muthahood, if you know her, she used to be a big fan of Erica, always being influenced by her in her spending but Erica never bought/worn one of the Muthahood dresses, why? Is it below her to support someone slightly more affordable? Just a thought....