Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
Erica is very fortunate to be able to loose weight whilst in perimenopause. I suppose some of that is linked to the privilege of not having to work.
She skirted around the weight loss. I’m still in Camp Ozempic. Her weight has dropped dramatically since January.

“Wear the outfit. Stop worrying!” Yeah, Erica really wasn’t wearing strapless leopard on her Bali holiday which was eight months ago.

Reactions: 11

Errormessage6

Yes a couple of posters have ask her if she has lost weight.

Being able to lose enough weight that it’s visible, in a short space of time, especially during your perimenopause is quite an accomplishment
I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

winkler

Intrigued! Any more ☕ to spill?

I've always considered her one of the more genuine influencers. The one thing that gave me "off" vibes was when she adopted a rescue dog and gave it up because it didn't slot immediately into her family/work life.

Reactions: 8

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but I put Erica Davis on the same level of I want to punch you in the face you annoying sales woman! as Mrs Hinch. Eekkkk,sorry! Cannot listen to the ‘Hi,how are you?’ So stopped following her. I do have a friend who knows her which may influence my dislike,she does not speak highly of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Pintofwhine

Why is there not anything dedicated to the most boring, annoying, self indulgent, self congratulating, up her own bottom “influencer” Erica Davies? She must love insta? She was a horrible bullying nasty piece of work journalist yet comes on insta likes she’s mother Theresa? I don’t get her? She’s soooo boring and I can’t deal with another prentending to care - “hi, how are you?” - she doesn’t really care, she just cares about making enough off her aff links that her family have a second income to pay for beach huts and more tat?

• Haha

itsalwaysrainy

Also not buying her "HRT is my weight loss option".
I remember during a lockdown she did C25K and there were lots of sweaty selfies. I remember this as I also attempted C25K around the same time - I was pleased that she finished it.
If she was exercising now there would be stories galore of her in leopard print gym kit.

Fair play to her as I think she looks good but be honest and have more respect for her followers.

Errormessage6

Does she really think that her followers are that stupid? That they can’t actually see with their own eyes. The drop in weight since the end of last year has been dramatic, not happened steadily over the last 18 months like she’s peddling. Better to just say nothing than utter shit.

Reactions: 6

Errormessage6

So a long post today saying that she’s had a hard time with her menopause, but now on the right HRT (via a private Dr naturally) she able to work out, eat better etc

Erica is very fortunate to be able to loose weight whilst in perimenopause. I suppose some of that is linked to the privilege of not having to work.
She’s being entirely dishonest.

sophiepumpkin

If you’re doing paid posts for high end skincare brands it’s misleading and non transparent to have undisclosed aesthetic treatments.

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but HRT isn't a weight loss method- if anything Ive gained since being on it. Shes talking absolute shite.

Errormessage6

Also not buying her "HRT is my weight loss option".
I remember during a lockdown she did C25K and there were lots of sweaty selfies. I remember this as I also attempted C25K around the same time - I was pleased that she finished it.
If she was exercising now there would be stories galore of her in leopard print gym kit.

Fair play to her as I think she looks good but be honest and have more respect for her followers.
Her feed is full of menopausal women calling her inspirational. It’s so dishonest for someone who makes such a fuss about her ad/press gift position and her transparency. Imagine being a woman who is doing all the right things with diet and exercise in menopause but putting on weight with HRT and up she pops with her lies. How depressing would that be? It’s so irresponsible of her but very much in keep with her IRL, never giving a shit about anyone but the grift. Podcast incoming with the menopause doctor I’m guessing.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
So long rant from Erica about how Zara sizing makes her feel crap, it’s not inclusive, makes women feel inadequate, and sends a terrible message regarding body imagine.

Yet any similar views about how influencers make women feel are totally shit down by Erica and deleted from her feed.

Double standards

CornedBeefHashtag

She has put on weight over the last year or so (no judgement there as I’m in the same boat). I think she’s in a bit of denial though and sticking to the ‘I’m a size 14’ line when evidently she does need to size up (again, in the exact same boat here!)

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Erica has really pivoted to only featuring small boutique brands that retail from about £250 an item. I wonder if *she* would pay that out of her own pocket if she wasn’t receiving the clothing for free?

I appreciate the concept of slow fashion, ethically made from responsibly sourced fibres, but buying slow fashion only breaks the clothing consumption cycle if it’s the one item a person buys if they actually need it and then they wear it and mend it until it falls apart.

Erica’s walk in wardrobe behind her in photos is literally bulging with clothes, plus she has a clothing rack in her office.

It is overconsumption, not slow fashion, if you own ten or more £300 kaftans and are encouraging others to make constant purchases. She probably doesn’t mind her affiliate commission is now at a much higher price point, though. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Effeffess

Sad to hear she's not a nice person but I must admit I love her style 😅

Can anyone recommend any similar accounts to hers (middle aged, mid-sized fashion) but perhaps more high street oriented?

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Came here after seeing those stories.
She was so passive aggressive. Making out that she’s doing people some sort of favour by explaining the ‘rules’

Total lack of humility. When will these instahuns recognise that by not acknowledging they are living a privileged life just makes them appear so out of touch.

And the whole ‘we saved hard to do our house up’ routine is so tiresome.

You may have done Erica, but you still bagged some very expensive freebies along the way didn’t you. That’s the difference between genuine people really saving and making huge sacrifices.