Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest difference is December 2023 to now. Just before Christmas she was modelling ill fitting partywear and she sort of wrapped herself in her curtains so you couldn’t see the clothes.

Reactions: 3
Does she really think that her followers are that stupid? That they can’t actually see with their own eyes. The drop in weight since the end of last year has been dramatic, not happened steadily over the last 18 months like she’s peddling. Better to just say nothing than utter tit.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but HRT isn't a weight loss method- if anything Ive gained since being on it. Shes talking absolute shite.

Reactions: 7
Total BS. I’ve had similar weight gain to ED (also menopausal, also in denial about it for a long while 😆) and have lost 1.5 stone of it but that has been 8 months of intense (by that I mean almost daily) weight training, swimming, running + strict calorie controlled diet. It’s extremely hard to shift any decent amount at this age, esp in such a short space of time.

I’m not body shaming her. But slide along the carousel to pic 7 and she looks a bit bigger than a 14

The difference from here to now is crazy… She’s being totally dishonest that she’s lost so much in 6 months (or less!) with just exercise, diet, and “HRT”. I don’t want to weight shame and good for her if it’s made her happier and healthier etc, but it’s so wrong to lie and make others feel bad when they’re not being truthful with how they obtained the results!!

Reactions: 2
Also not buying her "HRT is my weight loss option".
I remember during a lockdown she did C25K and there were lots of sweaty selfies. I remember this as I also attempted C25K around the same time - I was pleased that she finished it.
If she was exercising now there would be stories galore of her in leopard print gym kit.

Fair play to her as I think she looks good but be honest and have more respect for her followers.

Reactions: 7
Also not buying her "HRT is my weight loss option".
I remember during a lockdown she did C25K and there were lots of sweaty selfies. I remember this as I also attempted C25K around the same time - I was pleased that she finished it.
If she was exercising now there would be stories galore of her in leopard print gym kit.

Fair play to her as I think she looks good but be honest and have more respect for her followers.
Her feed is full of menopausal women calling her inspirational. It’s so dishonest for someone who makes such a fuss about her ad/press gift position and her transparency. Imagine being a woman who is doing all the right things with diet and exercise in menopause but putting on weight with HRT and up she pops with her lies. How depressing would that be? It’s so irresponsible of her but very much in keep with her IRL, never giving a tit about anyone but the grift. Podcast incoming with the menopause doctor I’m guessing.

Reactions: 6
If it's true, good on her I guess. I'm very jealous as someone losing the battle with menopausal weight gain whilst on HRT. It does seem an incredibly quick transformation from Christmas to now, she appears to have lost at least a couple of stone since her pics around Nov/Dec. Maybe a fitness colab with QVC incoming :ROFLMAO:

Well she was always saying she was in a size 14 when clearly an 18 so not long in til shes saying she in a size 8-10!

Reactions: 4
I did saxenda and the weight dropped off me very quickly! Stopped when it wasn’t available anymore and put it all back on. Tried wegovy and didn’t lose a pound. I didn’t hide it. I’ve really struggled with menopause weight and I’d still be on saxenda if it was available. She needs to not lie- that’s not fair!

Even if her narrative of exercise, healthly eating, and HRT being her key to weight loss is correct, she fails to recognise that she leads a charmed life, no real 9-5 job, dozens of freebies of expensive clothes, makeup beauty products, free trips away and lots of holidays.

I’d look 100 times better if I lived her life!

Even if her narrative of exercise, healthly eating, and HRT being her key to weight loss is correct, she fails to recognise that she leads a charmed life, no real 9-5 job, dozens of freebies of expensive clothes, makeup beauty products, free trips away and lots of holidays.

I’d look 100 times better if I lived her life!
You are right that the freebies are obscene, but its a heavily filtered face that she projects onto the world.

Oh, and that Asda dress looked snug in a 12. I know she has a small bust, but it wasn’t very flattering.
Yes I agree. I think she is probably between a 12/14 but yes I would have at least tried the 14. When tops are too small they flatten the chest. Find it confusing that she’s singing the praises of the high street dress, that she will probably wear once, but actually we all know she loves a dress that costs a few hundred quid and has plenty of them.

I can’t open IG these days without seeing Erica in her underwear or zipping her pants up.

The Asda dress was uncomfortably tight across the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4