Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo is from October.

would anyone really care if she owned up to taking weightloss medication?! Edit to say, if she did actually take them…
IMG_9233.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No I wouldn’t care. It’s not as though she speaks about her weight ( or if she struggles with it.) My only observation would be that she has always claimed to be a 14 and I’m not sure that’s the truth. As for Botox I didn’t notice she’d had any, but she has definitely dropped in weight. Generally I like her and her content and I think most of the time she looks great even if it’s not an outfit I’d wear myself.

Reactions: 2
Looks great in the jumpsuit. (I tried it and it looked dreadful on me)

If you compare her to a January reel, she looks plumper. Still attractive, though.
Has anyone seen any comments regarding her weightloss?

IMG_9733.png

Yes a couple of posters have ask her if she has lost weight.

Being able to lose enough weight that it’s visible, in a short space of time, especially during your perimenopause is quite an accomplishment

Reactions: 2
Ran here - I don’t like Erica but have always dipped in and out of looking at her stuff. 6 months ago I was thinking this woman is not a size 14- she’s much bigger- why lie? Then saw a post a few weeks ago and thought it was very flattering - well I saw a reel today and she’s definitely been on the injections, you can tell by her turkey neck, lack of arm muscle and Ozempic face. Or whatever drug it is. I know because I lost 3 stone on saxenda and whilst I love my new weight loss, I’m hating the lose skin! Why not just tell people?

Reactions: 4
What are the features of Ozempic face?
Wrinkles! Because you lose the fat in your face very quickly everything droops a bit. Also I had a bit of a double chin but now again because of the quick weight loss and because it goes for fat you get a turkey neck which you can see on ED. Don’t get me wrong she looks great and I’m happy too! I definitely feel I’ve aged quite a bit though from it.

Attachments

Not to be crude, but I was too distracted by the wet/discoloured patch on the zip on her trousers. Looks like when a man has been to the toilet and not shook properly.

Yes a couple of posters have ask her if she has lost weight.

Being able to lose enough weight that it’s visible, in a short space of time, especially during your perimenopause is quite an accomplishment
I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.
Really? I am genuinely ‘shook’ by this. I don’t spend much of my time messaging ‘influencers’ (I’m well aware that their end goal is to sell me stuff and I do NOT need help in that department), but if I’ve ever asked anything or commented she always responds which I find is largely very different from many of the others.

Really? I am genuinely ‘shook’ by this. I don’t spend much of my time messaging ‘influencers’ (I’m well aware that their end goal is to sell me stuff and I do NOT need help in that department), but if I’ve ever asked anything or commented she always responds which I find is largely very different from many of the others.
All part of the grift.

Intrigued! Any more ☕ to spill?

I've always considered her one of the more genuine influencers. The one thing that gave me "off" vibes was when she adopted a rescue dog and gave it up because it didn't slot immediately into her family/work life.

Reactions: 9
Intrigued! Any more ☕ to spill?

I've always considered her one of the more genuine influencers. The one thing that gave me "off" vibes was when she adopted a rescue dog and gave it up because it didn't slot immediately into her family/work life.
That what she’s like. Hard as nails.

• Sad
Hahahah completely agree! She was a nasty piece of work back in the day and she 100 knows how to manipulate the audience. That “how are you” at the start of every video gives me that absolute skin crawl!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I also know of her irl. I worked in one of the cafes, in the local town. Her clique is just as shallow and awful as Erica. They meet for coffee, all hugs, kisses and darling you look amazing. They all order coffee, never straight forward. Oat milk, extra hot, extra dry!?!? (Yes that’s a thing) blah blah. When one of them left to pick up little darling from after school football in Ipswich, the real them came out. Really bitchy. What is she wearing, she’s looking old that kind of thing. Luckily a more trendy coffee place opened up, and off they went. To take pictures by pink walls. I will say the Irish magazine editor, the American gardener and the adhd craft lady are lovely. Ladies step away from the toxic leech.

Reactions: 6
I also know of her irl. I worked in one of the cafes, in the local town. Her clique is just as shallow and awful as Erica. They meet for coffee, all hugs, kisses and darling you look amazing. They all order coffee, never straight forward. Oat milk, extra hot, extra dry!?!? (Yes that’s a thing) blah blah. When one of them left to pick up little darling from after school football in Ipswich, the real them came out. Really bitchy. What is she wearing, she’s looking old that kind of thing. Luckily a more trendy coffee place opened up, and off they went. To take pictures by pink walls. I will say the Irish magazine editor, the American gardener and the adhd craft lady are lovely. Ladies step away from the toxic leech.
She’s the first person to be “so upset” by nasty comments yet exactly this- witches about everyone and everything behind their back!

This is hilarious to me as I know exactly who you are talking about, I’m very much on the outside. I think you can tell a lot about someone who only ever seems to have new and shiny friends. Not one person from when she was young because she’s chucks them over if they can’t help promote her brand.