Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes every reel seems to now begin with her flashing a bit of underwear.
Her feed has changed a lot recently - she has moved across to very slick content where she looks super groomed, hair on point etc. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Today’s dress is a £450 freebie. She’s much happier than she was in her George at Asda dress.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is with the print matching going on in New York? My 4 year old puts together better outfits from the dressing up box.

Reactions: 3
She’s giving me the ick, now.
She’s losing her USP morphing into just another blonde mid life ‘grammar. Her difficulty is she’s alienating her base with the dishonesty about her weight loss (HRT my behind) and younger followers aren’t on board with her. So many posts about you can’t please everyone, poor Erica, must be so tough being her, but at this rate she’s so tit, she’s not pleasing anyone. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look a size 12 to me, a 14 at best weight loss or not. She also wears a skims shapewear body suit thing to pull it all in.

Reactions: 2
The volume of new clothing is just unbelievable. Also upped a gear in terms of ££££. I know there’s a good degree of freebies but this fashion malarkey is so crazy, they should get real role models to advertise.

Reactions: 1