Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep insisting she's a size 14? Just because you can (sort of) do it up it doesn't mean it's your size. She looks so dumpy in all her photos, all those sack style dresses and wide legged trousers really do nothing for her figure. And people buy her books?

Reactions: 3
As well as the awful colour combo of that sofa, it just looks really uncomfortable with all the divides between each section, like you could slip down one or it would come apart. Her promo reels just look awkward and do not sell it!

Reactions: 2
As well as the awful colour combo of that sofa, it just looks really uncomfortable with all the divides between each section, like you could slip down one or it would come apart. Her promo reels just look awkward and do not sell it!
All those section divides will be where the kids hide their snack wrappers.

/tapsnose

Girlfriend knows her angles.

I’m quietly reminiscing about lockdowns and not having to see self indulgent, ostentatious and completely pointless events on SM.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a bit rich that she goes on about Zara doing bad things for women’s self esteem and mental health, because of their sizing, if in fact Erica is deceiving us about her size! I’m sure she is shorter than me which accounts for a lot of it but I’m a size 14 and I’m sure she is a lot rounder than me. Could be me being in denial I suppose but on a lot of her pics she looks very round and carrying quite a bit of weight, I’d put her at least a 16. And I’m not body shaming her at all, she looks nice and there’s nothing wrong with being 16 or 18 or whatever size, but if she’s being dishonest then that in itself could impact the way her followers feel about themselves

Reactions: 4
I saw her at a book signing a few months back, I would say she is nearer a 16. No judgement from me on her size, it is quite possible that in some brands she wears she is a 14. She tends to favour non fitted clothing and also wears higher end brands that tend to be better cut and sized. I’m not sure she would have this fit in a Zara size 14 . Just my thoughts. As an aside she was very chatty and interested in what everyone was wearing, asked about my (H&M) skirt and we had a conversation about Cos and Arket.

Erica was slowly creeping up sizes but now she’s quickly dropping sizes and clearing out her wardrobe.

🤔

She’ll go overboard. They all do.

And she’ll lose her point of difference as she was a solid size 16 which is the most common size in the UK. Representation is why her account became so popular, because her styling can be hit or miss.

She has claimed to be a size 14 forever but I’m not convinced. Her size is her size whether it’s a 14/16 or at times maybe larger but if she goes down the dieting route it will alienate her followers . Unless she just wants to plug cushions and home wear from now on !

Reactions: 5
The weight loss has given her renewed enthusiasm for affiliate links!

How lovely for Erica.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has claimed to be a size 14 forever but I’m not convinced. Her size is her size whether it’s a 14/16 or at times maybe larger but if she goes down the dieting route it will alienate her followers . Unless she just wants to plug cushions and home wear from now on !
Erica's given the link to buy her old clothes looks likes she is selling the size 16 stuff too, good for her and weight loss but I do think she will alienate her core followers

No one ever wears a thin cotton dress in the UK winter, no matter how many layers are under it, particularly if quite disingenuously you are the owner of a bulging walk in wardrobe.

See below:

IMG_6209.jpeg

• Sick