Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re doing paid posts for high end skincare brands it’s misleading and non transparent to have undisclosed aesthetic treatments.

Reactions: 6
Those trousers she’s picked from JL are all far too small!! She’d look so much better in a 16. Her sense of style and figure are lovely so why squeeze in to a 14?

Reactions: 2
She has clearly put on weight over the last year or so but is in a bit of denial and doesn’t want to class herself as a 16 (absolutely no judgement btw, I’m in the exact same position myself 🤣)

Reactions: 1
Looks like she has put on a few lbs , thats ok. But the dresses she’s trying on for the East partnership are too small and she looks uncomfortable trying to pull them away from her body. If she sized up it would be much more flattering and she would feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like she has pit on a few lbs , thats ok. But the dresses she’s trying on for the East partnership are too small and she looks uncomfortable trying to pull them away from her body. If she sized up it would be much more flattering and she would feel better.
She definitely looks uncomfortable! Why not try a size up? 🙃

For someone who works in fashion , her outfits are either too small or make her look huge ! Like the pink Cos top and Trousers ! Absolutely not flattering !

Gosh this last post with the red skirt.. she’s looks the size of a house! Whyyyy is she going for these combos that make her look so huge?

• Wow
Gosh this last post with the red skirt.. she’s looks the size of a house! Whyyyy is she going for these combos that make her look so huge?
Especially with the side pockets and horizontal stripes 😳😳😳

Erica has really pivoted to only featuring small boutique brands that retail from about £250 an item. I wonder if *she* would pay that out of her own pocket if she wasn’t receiving the clothing for free?

I appreciate the concept of slow fashion, ethically made from responsibly sourced fibres, but buying slow fashion only breaks the clothing consumption cycle if it’s the one item a person buys if they actually need it and then they wear it and mend it until it falls apart.

Erica’s walk in wardrobe behind her in photos is literally bulging with clothes, plus she has a clothing rack in her office.

It is overconsumption, not slow fashion, if you own ten or more £300 kaftans and are encouraging others to make constant purchases. She probably doesn’t mind her affiliate commission is now at a much higher price point, though. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree with you, slow fashion is fast fashion for people with money. They just buy more slow fashion items!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow, she went to Bali - one of the most beautiful places on earth. And all she did was go to two beaches, changed into multiple outfits and went shopping. A massive shame given she’s in such a beautiful place, there’s amazing snorkelling, hiking, swimming, paddle boarding, other adventuring. She hit the shops. That’s just depressing.

And I feel sweaty just looking at those dresses she wore. We were there last year and anything but a thin short dress was too much.

Wow, she went to Bali - one of the most beautiful places on earth. And all she did was go to two beaches, changed into multiple outfits and went shopping. A massive shame given she’s in such a beautiful place, there’s amazing snorkelling, hiking, swimming, paddle boarding, other adventuring. She hit the shops. That’s just depressing.

And I feel sweaty just looking at those dresses she wore. We were there last year and anything but a thin short dress was too much.
I thought one dress was uglier than the next. I like some of her ideas and styling but her holiday wardrobe was depressing and as you say too bulky/heavy for the climate.

I generally like her and although not everything is to my taste I like that she’s not scared to experiment and she doesn’t look the same as lots of other instagrammers of similar ages. She also is a size 14 which by no means is plus size it’s good to see her embrace what she is. Of late I have found the cost of the clothes questionable! She tagged a Pippa Holt kaftan that she was wearing and there wasn’t much change out of £600. For one dress. I would like to see a side by side with some high street brands or others that are more affordable. She supports small businesses which I like but again these dresses are normally £300 plus which is too much for the everyday person.

Reactions: 4