Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the comments on the M&S post of her sandals? Seems a fair few think they’re hideous. I have to say I did think they looked oddly cheap. But they’ve sold out pretty much so obviously some people liked them...

Erica couldn’t help herself and read the comments, there’ll be a “why am I putting myself through this”🙄post in the next few days.

Enjoy your holiday Erica and put the phone down.

Those sandals are horrendous- they look like my granny’s and she let the kids lose with a craft box and glue. Ugly!

You’d think Erica would post a picture of her wearing her shoes from her holiday rather than a pair of £100 sandals from another shop.

Reactions: 1
Seems they’re all moaning about Instagram being ‘different’ now
That is entirely down to you being obliged to tell us about all your ads and gifts

When they do their soul searching it really winds me up. It’s Instagram its really not that important and neither are you

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure her explanations about affiliate links isn't honest. Amazon might be 3% on average, but the fashion and makup stuff is often 10% and I don't believe for a second the cookies from a swipe up last 10 minutes! Why would they? They're the same link and I set mine to open up in chrome so they will certainly be the exact same cookie length.

erica-asa.jpg

Reactions: 2
Another one on the book bandwagon...and already sharing all the gushy “I’ve just pre-ordered” messages from her fangirls. Yawn.

• Wow
The collar is hideous. But overall I really like her, she gets it right IMO more often than not and I like that she doesn’t post every single day just for the sake of posting. For me she’s def one of the better ones and appears to be genuinely nice.

I quite like her. I often swipe past her stories though because of the amount of advertising. Did anyone see her Sunday styling section this morning? One of the coats looked so awful the model looked like she was questioning her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do like Erica, it’s a shame her book has sunk without trace. Number 1500 odd on amazon and didn’t trouble the bestseller list.
Also, did she say today she’s a size 10. Really? She has a lovely figure but certainly looks more around the 14 mark, and I am sure when she sold all those clothes for charity they were all 12/14s.....

I do like Erica, it’s a shame her book has sunk without trace. Number 1500 odd on amazon and didn’t trouble the bestseller list.
Also, did she say today she’s a size 10. Really? She has a lovely figure but certainly looks more around the 14 mark, and I am sure when she sold all those clothes for charity they were all 12/14s.....
I’m sure she always says she’s a 14.

Why is there not anything dedicated to the most boring, annoying, self indulgent, self congratulating, up her own bottom “influencer” Erica Davies? She must love insta? She was a horrible bullying nasty piece of work journalist yet comes on insta likes she’s mother Theresa? I don’t get her? She’s soooo boring and I can’t deal with another prentending to care - “hi, how are you?” - she doesn’t really care, she just cares about making enough off her aff links that her family have a second income to pay for beach huts and more tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll still get her freebies with josh Wood now that he’s been in the paper for opening up his salon whilst we’re in lockdown to cut Priyanka Chopra’s hair. She’s always got a lot to say for herself so come on Erica, let’s see what you’ve got to say now

I wonder if she’ll still get her freebies with josh Wood now that he’s been in the paper for opening up his salon whilst we’re in lockdown to cut Priyanka Chopra’s hair. She’s always got a lot to say for herself so come on Erica, let’s see what you’ve got to say now
I saw this, no fine for josh wood or Priyanka though, just a reminder he shouldn’t be open. A bleeping reminder!!! There is just no hope with arseholes like this around. You can bet if he opened for her he’s opened for countless others.