Erica Davies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’m with you. Many free holidays, expensive gifted clothes makes for someone who looks like they are totalling out of touch.
The whole ‘I don’t really know how to do my hair and make up’ routine wears thin too. Erica you worked in the industry for years and are gifted £1000’s worth of products. I think your doing far better than you let on.

Reactions: 2
Those Erica x John Lewis coats are seriously fugly. Giving me 1950s housewife charity shop vibes

Here’s my review -

Minerva McGonagall called, she wants her coat back:

E85654BB-B479-4931-89D5-AEA561A4B71C.jpeg

Cheap fake fur and the exact shade of Oscar the Grouch:

96C9C2D9-F8AC-4FB2-8BD3-64188383E789.jpeg

64B01BBC-E39B-422D-975C-8E3D8547E748.jpeg

Zoe/Dress Like A Mum has had so much work done to her face she is unrecognisable:

07D449E1-0A07-4A8C-A009-8735123424B0.jpeg

What’s with the dated straight hair, Erica?

1F0DA518-7488-41FC-820B-C6C76E50E3F4.jpeg

And Sarah/Little Spree sure knows her angles. She looks like she needs to ditch the unsupportive strappy sandals and impractical heeled boots and invest in a pair of trainers to walk around the block occasionally*:

D42F0762-B157-438E-BF32-F7A015CCCC5B.jpeg

DBBD0AEA-439B-43C7-845F-07BADBF9DD19.jpeg

* Not an attempt to body shame, rather a comment on how unrealistic her Instagram images are.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The blue coat looks like something you’d wear on a hospital ward when dishing out the tea and coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So long rant from Erica about how Zara sizing makes her feel crap, it’s not inclusive, makes women feel inadequate, and sends a terrible message regarding body imagine.

Yet any similar views about how influencers make women feel are totally tit down by Erica and deleted from her feed.

Double standards

Reactions: 6
The Zara rant is leading somewhere because no influencer picks up their phone to record a story without an ulterior purpose.

I suspect we will see ‘Boys Wear by Erica’ at John Lewis and more women’s wear with a focus on sizing. And maybe even a campaign by Erica to standardise sizing across the UK in the same manner as Mother Pukka’s Flex Appeal (which won’t ever happen as brands use vanity sizing and non-inclusive sizing as a marketing tool). A cause would increase Erica’s reach and nearly all her followers are revealing their dress size which is handy for Erica’s pitch.

More than one follower has commented that Zara’s environmental vandalism is more concerning than lack of consistent sizing, but Erica is doubling down that Zara’s sizing ‘damaging women’s self esteem’ is just terrible.

Sometimes I wonder what our grandmothers and great-grandmothers, who lived through the horror and deprivation of wars, would think of a generation of women scarred by Zara sizing. 🙄

FB5E562A-552F-4208-BB08-FDCBE1FCEA53.jpeg

DA570B1C-1010-4C63-9D16-ADBF0C15FDD0.jpeg

Erica has opened a can of worms in order to line her own pocket:

50DE4562-6FF8-456B-87A4-FE04940D8A61.jpeg

Last edited:
She's just been on to post a quick ad, followed shortly by lots of videos (yawn) saying she's re-formatting Sunday Styling...aka not bothering anymore because it was loads of effort not working in its current format.

Erica has obviously decided the time vs affiliate income ratio isn’t worth her while with Sunday Styling. She must be able to earn as much income by quickly putting together a green screen video.

So, that’s her decent ‘free’ content gone because anyone can CuRaTe a heap of images, memes and reels. Isn’t that what everyone does with their friends daily?

From here on her content must be ads regularly (probably daily in the lead up to Christmas), curated social media and a video weekly, and her grocery shopping plus market research occasionally.

I couldn’t believe she was saying she was a size 14 in her Zara moan video. I’m a true 12/14 and sometimes can’t even fit in a XL in Zara, a Zara L is probably more like a size 12. She’s got to be a at least a size 18, but all those huge oversized unflattering tent dresses don’t do much for most people at the best of times!

Reactions: 1
Call me skeptical, but the new Sunday styling sounds like a reels format that IG will push and is also Tik Tok friendly.

Erica is also asking her followers to create free content for her to use. 🤔

All the coats are now 50% off. Looks like all sizes available in most designs. Very early pre Christmas for that kind of discount, they can’t be shifting at all.

• Wow