Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a shock to the system that was. Scampered up to the house to expect to see an Instagram godess and not going to lie up close she looks rough as tit. She has had some hammering (including her back doors on only fans)

it appears that she basically runs a new age sweat shop pimping her kids out on you tube for any perverted Pete to have a wank over and pocketing all the cash THEY make under her “photography” business. I can tell you right now those kids ain’t ever going to see a penny of what they earned.

couldn’t get over she literally calls her kids the same name. How very original or due to the fact she is so bleeping thick she can’t think of anything else.

I turned up and she put me straight to work “ dance squirrel dance!!!!!” ( pic to prove) No one in this house gets to rest. Every minute you have to practice the smile , speak to the camera and generally pimp yourself out for her lifestyle.

I heard Harper Harlow Harlem whatever the duck the kids called shout she wanted the toilet to which mom monster replied “ you can tit when your dead!!!!! get in front of that camera NOW!!!!”

slavery is alive and well my friends

right don’t EVER want to return here ever. This squirrel is not made for the full on fakery they present on you tube.

off to find a wimpy eventer. word on the bramble is she’s just bought her first house at 48 bleeping years old!! Waster

also word from the burrows is a fat bastard has just got a new sponsorship so may head over to sniff out that back door too

catch up soon .......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Very interesting. She’s all about body positivty and hides her face 🤔
No I meant it makes me wonder if that's a purposeful choice from Flexars. You would think if they were supporting what she was doing they would have her influencer face up on the big banner. She is the only one who isn't looking at the camera.

Reactions: 1
I guess Meg’s Millie is still lame and that’s why she will be sold on as a broodmare, hope she’s actually being treated and isn’t in pain

Did everyone know Jemma was selling Taya? I got a shock seeing her story and thought she’d died!

Ive got a chance to read all of squirrelnutsarecool as posts & im PMSL. I wouldnt want anyone to dox themselves but Id love to go for a couple of acorn pints with them lol. Just what this thread needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I guess Meg’s Millie is still lame and that’s why she will be sold on as a broodmare, hope she’s actually being treated and isn’t in pain
I would imagine she is unsound for being a ridden horse, she doesn’t seem to be noticeable lame. They would have purchased her initially to produce and sell for a ridiculous amount of money probably and then realised she was unsound. They will still sell her as a broodmare because she would have no use to them now they have got a foal out of her. Sad really.

Did everyone know Jemma was selling Taya? I got a shock seeing her story and thought she’d died!
She’s sending her away for training with an event rider, I don’t think she’s sold her. But that insta story and the YouTube video was so clickbaity, I thought she’d died too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Less than 30 seconds into the video she says she's still hers, it's not forever and she will come back again.
Quite honestly when I read she had been sold I was surprised as the mare has quite a few issues and I couldn't see her being worth selling when Jemma does love her a lot. She's sent her off for training which I do applaud because she's definitely needed to do something about Taya's issues for a while. It will mean she can enjoy her more in the long run.

She’s sending her away for training with an event rider, I don’t think she’s sold her. But that insta story and the YouTube video was so clickbaity, I thought she’d died too 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh right! Shows how little I listened to the YouTube, I flicked through it and assumed she had sold her because of the solo hacking thing 😂

I was out hacking with a friend y day she doesn’t do tattle but did message thermatex Friday night she showed me the message she basically called tbem out for endorsing rtg and advised they do better research they blocked her !!!!!!!!! What a wonderful team they must have.

Reactions: 3
I was out hacking with a friend y day she doesn’t do tattle but did message thermatex Friday night she showed me the message she basically called tbem out for endorsing rtg and advised they do better research they blocked her !!!!!!!!! What a wonderful team they must have.
That is shocking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.