Equestrian Influencers #8 Here for the fun and the Badders qualification..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Emily a crackhead ?.
Now that’s just #hearsay I’ll advise shortly. Currently being chased by her bleeping annoying black dog with no manners ...... little bastard

Well managed to get the farm and squirrel kick that little rabid dog off my bushy tail

i can confirm the reason Emily looks half dead all the time is nothing to do with crack but the fact she can’t sleep as she stays awake most nights planning on how she can be better than the rest
like some crazy little gonk She’s literally about 2ft 4inch in heels but got some serious fomo going on with the fact that she hasn’t qualified for badminton next year.
shes currently fanny deep in dressage sheets and show schedules planning on how she can make her comeback. 90cm last time out planning 1.40 next

Any ways I told her to calm down and have a bleeping Y food. she‘ll never be as good as queen megwin let’s be honest as she doesn’t even have bleeping meerrrchhhh

here me and my squirrel buddy are forcing some goodness down her neck. It has 546 vitamins and minerals you know and Its NOT A DIET DRINK!!

this squirrel going to get some sleep before checking out this Chelsea woman tomorrow word on the tree wire is that she pimps her kids out to you tube to fund her back sack and crack wax..... maybe she’s the one on crack 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping day I have had!!!
scampering towards the dunstan farm and I got trapped and captured by the local looney ..... I mean Tina
she apparently is the only influencer worth talking to in Cornwall and SHE made Emily famous anyways she took me straight back to her lair where she insisted I needed to meet her other half. Jesus guys not kidding when I say he’s old as balls! Apparently they work in the motor trade which to me just means a bleeping garage!!
she was getting ready for her vlogmas special where she just recycles the same old bollocks she has done on previous years. Heads up though I think she has roped in local children to assist her with the promo. Nothing more she loves than a bit of child labour. Rumour has it it’s because that’s the level of her intellect but hey I’m not one to judge

all I could hear was how she was so surprised she qualified for badminton grassroots as she had only attended every regional final possible and to be honest was just doing it for fun. Shocker!

as I tried to escape I ran past the stable where low and behold she was keeping Cameron beer captive. Apparently he’s her new toy and she lets him out only on special occasions I.e. when she needs vlog content as lets be honest her creativity has never existed.
the rest of the time he can be found licking the floor.

anyway look out for me In her next vlog as you can see I possibly will make an appearance where she is now telling people even the local wildlife love her big titties and want to be adopted.
you heard it from me first that no one can bleeping stand her ......even the wildlife

right onwards to Dunstans farm.............
I love these updates. Sounds like your the squirrel 🐿 for the job

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Now that’s just #hearsay I’ll advise shortly. Currently being chased by her bleeping annoying black dog with no manners ...... little bastard

Well managed to get the farm and squirrel kick that little rabid dog off my bushy tail

i can confirm the reason Emily looks half dead all the time is nothing to do with crack but the fact she can’t sleep as she stays awake most nights planning on how she can be better than the rest
like some crazy little gonk She’s literally about 2ft 4inch in heels but got some serious fomo going on with the fact that she hasn’t qualified for badminton next year.
shes currently fanny deep in dressage sheets and show schedules planning on how she can make her comeback. 90cm last time out planning 1.40 next

Any ways I told her to calm down and have a bleeping Y food. she‘ll never be as good as queen megwin let’s be honest as she doesn’t even have bleeping meerrrchhhh

here me and my squirrel buddy are forcing some goodness down her neck. It has 546 vitamins and minerals you know and Its NOT A DIET DRINK!!

this squirrel going to get some sleep before checking out this Chelsea woman tomorrow word on the tree wire is that she pimps her kids out to you tube to fund her back sack and crack wax..... maybe she’s the one on crack 🤔
I so hope that they don’t take themselves too seriously to laugh at these, now if they could just use these photos as their profile pics 🤣

• Heart
Now Thermatex are gifting stuff to RTG?! FFS

I have messaged thermatex. Please please everyone do the same. This has to stop.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

I have messaged thermatex. Please please everyone do the same. This has to stop.
I am so pissed off about this. I was considering spending a decent whack of money on a thermatex, not anymore.

Reactions: 8
I am so pissed off about this. I was considering spending a decent whack of money on a thermatex, not anymore.
I was too! I’m so pissed off to see this, really really disappointed.
I have been waiting for my 4yr old to stop growing so I can spend a small fortune on a new, custom made Thermatex T2000 😪 FFS!

Reactions: 2
I was too! I’m so pissed off to see this, really really disappointed.
I have been waiting for my 4yr old to stop growing so I can spend a small fortune on a new, custom made Thermatex T2000 😪 FFS!
Please please message them and tell them. They really have to know

Reactions: 3
Quite disappointed in jumping.bryan continuing to jump Brian when he didn’t feel right just because she travelled a long way??? Not right

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve messaged them and they’ve read it. Interesting too see their actions. Guys keep messaging on Instagram they will see

Reactions: 6
That makes me feel better. I am in a situation where the breeding is being blamed for mannerless horses when really they are neglected
This is the sort of thing I'm really interested in. I had a German warmblood who was incredibly bad mannered when I got him. I think that was nurture and that he was spoiled growing up. But even when I got on top of his manners, he was still a dominant person who had it in him to turn nasty at the flick of a switch. Never fully trusted him unfortunately. I think that part was more nature.

These get better and better 😂 Absolutely hilarious!
Please put RWC on your next stop! Would love to hear this. Head back to Elphick pit stop on the way back, see how the Christmas Merch is going…. Probs sold out already 🫣

• Heart
I hardly kno any of these influencers, maybe they just can't influence me enough to keep me interested in their boring banal lives which is why I read here so I don't need to hear their plummy voices but what I gathered is
Olivia trowers is boring
Tina's a junkie
Rtg is a teletubby
Im all caught up, carry on ladies, gents and those who identify within the 50 other genders out there

Megs stories….. Do we know how much it costs to feed our horses?! YeH, like you would not have any clue how much it would cost to feed a horse Meg would you!

Quite disappointed in jumping.bryan continuing to jump Brian when he didn’t feel right just because she travelled a long way??? Not right
I don’t get why she would still jump him knowing and admitting he is sore somewhere, the poor horse, it doesn’t matter how far you’ve driven, surely she should put the horses welfare first and not get greedy just because she wants to win the metre class!! Some people are so disrespectful.

Reactions: 5
Megs stories….. Do we know how much it costs to feed our horses?!
Ffs, she's become properly ridiculous lately.
I have eyes and a bank account, Megan, of course I know how much it costs to feed my horse! I've also got a budget that I stick to but I don't suppose that's a word that she's familiar with - why pay for tit when you can go begging brands for deals instead.

And if that bay youngster is 15.1hh then I'm the next in line to the throne.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Legend! These posts are amazing!

• Heart
I have eyes and a bank account, Megan, of course I know how much it costs to feed my horse! I've also got a budget that I stick to but I don't suppose that's a word that she's familiar with - why pay for tit when you can go begging brands for deals instead.

No way winnie is 15.1hh I’m a lot taller than Meg and I used to ride a 15.2hh connie X. I have a long leg and a tall body. That young horse may reach 15.1 but it probably 14.3/15hh currently.

LOL! Meg actually irritates me so much, the merch must be going to her head.
Of course she had hang on with her hands to her 15.1 round pony because she thought it was going to buck. I wonder if she knows how much it costs to feed all of her ponies…….

No way winnie is 15.1hh I’m a lot taller than Meg and I used to ride a 15.2hh connie X. I have a long leg and a tall body. That young horse may reach 15.1 but it probably 14.3/15hh currently.
She doesn’t know why her chunky 15.1 pony looks 12hh today….. 😂

Reactions: 2
New here and there is a lot to go through, so apologies if this has already been discussed 😆

I just wondered what peoples opinions on child influencers in the equestrian community are (such as Harlow and Popcorn - The White Family). I don't want to comment on the kids specifically as that's unfair.

I see, she's an adrenaline junkie 🤣🤣

• Heart

Wankers. Other than calling them wankers I don’t know how to tell them I will never buy their products again so will avoid messaging rhem for a few days.
Megs stories….. Do we know how much it costs to feed our horses?! YeH, like you would not have any clue how much it would cost to feed a horse Meg would you!

I don’t get why she would still jump him knowing and admitting he is sore somewhere, the poor horse, it doesn’t matter how far you’ve driven, surely she should put the horses welfare first and not get greedy just because she wants to win the metre class!! Some people are so disrespectful.
Of course she knows how much it costs to feed her horses. Absolutely duck all as she gets given all her haylage and food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.