Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

didtheyreally?

She’s also said she doesn’t want to go higher than Novice. So why would she buy Cameron’s youngster?
I don’t believe her! She has a new found confidence and self belief! I think she can now see she could get higher than she previously thought! Plus she did mentions Cam’s horse in her stories!!! I’d be excited if she did!

Reactions: 7

horsessss

Eeesh, apparently her shoulder was dislocated. Like I sort of understand letting her get back on and maybe walk along the beach for the last day of their holiday (at a push…). But I think most of us were taught sometimes that’s how it goes with horses and you miss out. But there she is full speed ahead 😣.

Although that being said my parents would have pulled me off that pony for being so out of control/jumping three days in a row (the days before the fall).

I’m surprised at both the parenting and the older sisters!
This account gives me anxiety it’s like they constantly put Frankie in dangerous situations for content she’s completely out of control of that pony outside of an arena! That fall should have ended with them packing up and going home to rest both Frankie and the pony but it was like they needed the beach videos so pushed ahead despite Frankie having a serious injury. Also the reels of Frankie on the sisters horse rearing up with her while she’s in tears is a hard watch again branded as Frankie having great determination or whatever 🤦🏼‍♀️😡

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Her whole account is honestly awful. I feel so bad for her horses. Obviously in pain and yet she continues to make excuse after excuse and blocks anyone that doesn’t brown nose her. As for the drama, I know nothing about it but slapping your horse for your riding shortcomings is never acceptable. There’s a difference between a smack with the whip when you’re approaching a fence and literally slapping your horse when you’re on the ground. She makes me feel ill.

Never heard of cantcanter so I looked her up. What a dreadful human being. How do these people get so many followers when they ride like a sack of potato’s?

This is why I love PonyPiez so much on TikTok, she constantly has to explain to people why she doesn’t ride her heavy weight cob and honestly the amount of times I’ve seen people telling her she’s fine to get on him is worrying. Luckily she seems to have her head fairly screwed on and focuses on Ally and his ponies. I’m not sure they count as influencers as she only has about 20k on tiktok but their content is fun and wholesome.
Another horsey tiktok account I love is Silly Prune - she doesn’t take herself at all seriously and seems like so much fun. I really enjoy her content and she’s one person that I’d love to go out for a drink with!

Cannot abide Harlow or any of these other silver spoon little kids.
harlow’s account is just child exploitation at the finest. her mother is disgusting

horsey1234

So now it will look like she has made the shortlist. Because when you click the new link they added it shows her video on there and the comments are all talking about the playlist being the shortlist.
What a mess. Someone in their social media department is having a bad day

• Haha
I really hope they pick people who aren’t already endorsed by lots of companies/have a huge following. Just everyday people!

Wodge887

I’ve heard that LOTB is definately in to All Stars & she knew she was when she submitted her audition kind of takes the pee of all those people who have really pushed their confort zone & confidence to enter. Its really made me angry as she’s already got a big following & gets all the benefits from that. Why take another opportunity away from someone who would really appreciate it more than just wanting to be a Tina Wallace clone. She can get in the fucking bin I’m sick to death of her.

ReaRea

Chatty Member
And again, I completely understand this... But you can help normalise it without almost flashing your vagina in the process can't you 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's an "author" remember, why wouldn't she write a post about it? Instead she chooses the photos route so that she's inundated with messages of support for her bravery of posting a photo. It's all for attention 🤷🏻‍♀️
She isn’t almost flashing her vagina though? She’s pulled her leggings down slightly to show where the scar is. There isn’t even the hint of a pube so really not sure why you have an issue with it? It’s not for attention either, people share their personal shit to help others sometimes? I think you’ve missed the mark on this tbh.

It’s up for £16,500
Yeah Meg isn’t about to drop that kind of money on a serious competition horse.

Might be a controversial one but c-section recovery really isn’t that bad. I was driving and back to normal in two weeks. Yes it’s sore for a few days but it’s nowhere near as horrific as it’s made out to be.
Im glad yours wasn’t too bad, you’re lucky. I’ve not had one myself but know plenty of people who have. Some were like yourself and recovered quickly, but some had an absolutely horrendous time with it and were still in pain or struggling months later. The fact remains though, it is major surgery. And frankly her shining a light on it isn’t a bad thing at all.

Last edited:

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Ponynuts Rocco has grown into a smart little Connie, just seen a video of him. He was definitely a late bloomer!

Also what annoys me about the Tina & Albion situation…..

She stated in the past she wouldn’t advertise a saddle brand because she believes every horse is different and what works for one, won’t work for another. She has said in the past she was influenced into a different saddle and it made Banksy sore so she wouldn’t ever do that to her followers. I really respected that, and so while I don’t care what brand of saddle she uses, I am disappointed in her for advertising Albion.

Last edited:
Clare with jade got a 41.7 dressage just now at Warwick hall, that’s pretty poor😂 either something went really wrong, or the horse is clearly not mentally ready for eventing
Is there any need for a for a comment like that? Unless you have sat with the judge and watched all the tests then you have no right to comment.

Beyond the wall

Something so smug about Jenny Rudall

What’s anyones opinions on Hannah with Affie? I hate to see it just from the POV that they’re just not a match. I think Affie knows exactly how to press Hannah’s buttons and that mare will never learn manners if she keeps going the way she is now. I also think she is going to completely belittle Hannah’s confidence which is a pity. She’s just not suited to being on horses IMO. Affie would thrive with a head strong rider who breaks and produces horses for a living as I think Hannah is at this stage unfortunately letting her away and ruining her. She’d have so much fun on something even 1 or 2 years older. I can understand she’s determined to ride the storm but I feel like she’s being caused more stress than anything so I’d love to see her call it a day, either sell Affie to a home suited to producing or sending her to one for a few months for work and producing and then go again but they just seem to be going backwards and it’s hard to see for both of them because I really like them
The way Jenny was about Em riding Finn at Norwood, you'd think she owned Valegro. I may be wrong but she not competing at anything above what those girls are and not as regularly right? I dunno she kind of rubs me.the wrong way alot of the time, I suppose that's just how she is.

I've said it before but I never understood why Hannah didn't buy Dora, I think they'd be a lovely fit. Affies lovely but she's young and need someone with alot more confidence and experience than Hannah has. She's out horsed herself and I suspect she knows that just can't bring herself to admit it. That video of her napping, I really felt for Hannah, but every time Affie wins she's mentally chalking that up. They either need to get some help or admit defeat I think and get something a little more experienced. I don't think a hot headed, very green pony was really the best option for her sadly. That's no slight on her riding ability it's just looking from the outside in the bad days are more frequent than the good and that should be telling her something.

• Heart

Wodge887

I think Tina getting the co presenting job on ASA has sent her spiralling
This is exactly it. I was added to a blogging mentorship group that wimpy set up a couple of years ago at the time she was really the biggest blogger out there & she made sure everyone knew it. She was doing a lot for horse & rider magazine selling her books & had a load of sponsorship deals. she said she made 50,000 a year from it but that must’ve dried up completely now. Vic hates Tina & seeing her be successful will make her spit her dummy big time.

• Wow

Greenfly125

Ray has such a odd head shape. Granted not something she can help. Her hat is perched on top of her head, doesn’t look like it fits one bit.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
So Tina got eliminated because she schooled inside the white boards the night before the event and it would have given her an unfair advantage. She went HC instead. She ended up not going XC as she didn't feel like she was in the right headspace due to other things which I think is fair
Ohhhhh, schooling inside the whiteboards the night before is NAUGHTY!!!

So seeing the post here made me watch a bit of Tina’s vlog. Emily’s face when they talk about the elimination!!! I sincerely hope she’s pissed off at Tina and not BE, because I’m really sorry, how could schooling in the arena the night before not be anything but advantageous?!? But if it’s sulky vibes at BE, then I’ve just lost a bit of respect for Emily. To be frank, she’s lucky they let her run HC. Tina’s attitude when she was eliminated SJ for breaking the rules stank - I remember she was not happy with the steward’s call - does she think she’s above the rules?? Anyway, rant over. Come on Emily, you’re better than that!

Last edited:

horsey1234

I disagree, however I understand your view.

Nobody has said they cook a 3 course meal with organic foods. What I’m saying is simple, staple foods are much better for your body, often cheaper and more fulfilling. Making the transition to cooking your own food is part of a healthy transformation.

Everyone that chooses ‘to influence’ has a responsibility to their followers. Nobody will ever convince me that ready meals are healthy, if they saw how they were processed - they’d realise what I’m saying.
I agree wholeheartedly that cooking from scratch is important to a healthy diet, but I think in reality Jess isn't promoting 'healthy eating' here. She's showing a calorie deficit diet, which in reality could be 2000 calories of crap as long as she's in deficit. Calorie deficit and healthy eating are two very different things.

Wodge887

She's having a full on pity party this evening. Jesus Christ she needs to get the fuck over herself.
What she seems to forget is that everything she has said is documented on SM because she just can't stay off it and to lie convincingly, you need to remember what has previously been said.
Stop fucking boo hooing Tina and grow up !
Too ranty ? Tough, I've had a shit day doing a worthwhile job for the NHS and sick of entitled arseholes and their self pity !
You forgot her thing that the current saddle got completely ruined in the rain. A bit of rain that means a good clean & oil wouldn’t save a £3k saddle so its lasted all these years & then just before she gets the chance to try a new Albion it gets ruined in rain how unlucky is that.

• Haha