Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodven

She stated in the past she wouldn’t advertise a saddle brand because she believes every horse is different and what works for one, won’t work for another. She has said in the past she was influenced into a different saddle and it made Banksy sore so she wouldn’t ever do that to her followers. I really respected that, and so while I don’t care what brand of saddle she uses, I am disappointed in her for advertising Albion.
THIS!

How can she not understand that if you go off on a little speech with such morality about advertising saddle brands and then less than a year later start tagging a saddle brand!

I guess she can not even remember what she says anymore maybe she should re watch her own videos!

Jeeeeeez tattlers, we hit a nerve didn’t we 🙈

My issue isn’t the changing your mind on a saddle. It’s if she’s working with a saddle brand after putting out her opinion that she doesn’t think influencers should do so.
Yes!!

Reactions: 6

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
I assume since she’s in her late 20s and they’ve been together for so long, they will be trying for a baby after the wedding.
Why on Earth would you assume that ? I’ve been with my husband 9 years in my mid 30s and if anyone assumed that about me I’d be horrified

does ray not realise she’s got different boots on so therefore may fit her differently 🥴
Oh my god. I was coming onto say this she is such an idiot. Maybe we need to feel sorry for her cos she actually is just a bit thick

• Haha
I’m honestly so proud of how Meg has matured!! She takes such good care of the horses and isn’t swayed like others cough cough em.

H&C have shared a reel which I presume the top 8 are included in.. surprise surprise it includes everyone from the YouTube “this is not the shortlist” playlist

littlelessbloom

Ugh Wimpy’s new post has irked me. “Not ready to hang up my riding boots but don’t want to ride Pat because he’s sharp and it’s making me feel shit. But I’m not scared. Just sad”

I guess it’s good to show the ins and outs of owning/riding and that we all go through times where we just don’t want to ride, but the post is very Woe Is Me

greysandbays

Last night Frankies mum was saying how this dislocation isn’t something that’ll heal quickly and then today Frankie went show jumping? Irresponsible parenting at its finest. Let your child heal instead of putting them at risk of further damage for content. Jesus Christ.

• Wow
Quick round up.

Swipe up and kick on has been filmed, lots of Tina shrieking, Emily’s young horse finally gets a break, Meg gets unnecessarily fat shamed and rightly defended, Lucy is just Lucy.

ASA is in full swing, let’s see who gets picked (before their audition video!)

RTG still heavily discussed - excuse the pun!

Riding with Charlotte, Vossi has got a new saddle, still looks most unhappy about it too!

The 10% codes are still going strong, the ads for completely season irrelevant items are coming thick and fast and all the beggy wannabe’s are hitting hard on the equilight!

Pass me the Y food, I’m done #not a diet drink!
Olivia Towers still a spoilt brat that needs to get in the real world.

kp19998

pony nuts has been awfully quiet lately! im also surprised to see Meg and holly out riding in thus heat

I’ve just watched an equestrian instagrammers stories and she says a pretty ableist word. Not sure if I can talk about it here as she has less than 2k followers BUT she has been mentioned before?? And its not the first time she’s said problematic things.
Just tell us you can’t say something like that and not say who it is we are all going to want to look now.

Something so smug about Jenny Rudall

What’s anyones opinions on Hannah with Affie? I hate to see it just from the POV that they’re just not a match. I think Affie knows exactly how to press Hannah’s buttons and that mare will never learn manners if she keeps going the way she is now. I also think she is going to completely belittle Hannah’s confidence which is a pity. She’s just not suited to being on horses IMO. Affie would thrive with a head strong rider who breaks and produces horses for a living as I think Hannah is at this stage unfortunately letting her away and ruining her. She’d have so much fun on something even 1 or 2 years older. I can understand she’s determined to ride the storm but I feel like she’s being caused more stress than anything so I’d love to see her call it a day, either sell Affie to a home suited to producing or sending her to one for a few months for work and producing and then go again but they just seem to be going backwards and it’s hard to see for both of them because I really like them

Last edited:
anyone else get stressed out with how loud Megan is around her horses? Especially when she’s riding she just screams her way around and If it’s irritating to me I cannot imagine what it’s like for the horses
Loud riders make quiet horses! I’m all for being loud and obnoxious around ponies!

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I’m assuming Tina is no longer a BE ambassador? She’s slated Dauntsey on her FB for not having cancelled this week (I think they did in the end)? Meg’s mum is being pretty mouthy about it too.
Correct, they both (Tina and Emily) got dropped as BE ambassadors when they broke covid lockdown rules doing a Toggi photoshoot with the ‘VE squad’.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Yes they are! No wonder she’s been back peddling. I do feel people like her with a big following or in fact anyone should explain what their issue is as Jess’ issues where user related not the actual product. There’s no way they where going to stay frozen in a cool bag with a few ice blocks. They want surrounding with tons of ice on a day when the temperature is in the high twenties. That lorry would have been in the thirties at least.
Oh my god - I have zero respect left for that girl. Although I pretty much lost all of it when she took Sid cantering on the fun ride and he then went lame. Totally back pedalling about those boots and just so god damn fake!!!!!!!! I’m pretty much done with following any of them. It’s all fake shit and PR.

emulou

RTGs video is actually pretty good, I knew she'd get the bloody matchy collection in there somewhere!

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
I stopped with the forelock and fringe boxes when they mass gifted. I’ve bought them from the beginning and it just kind of annoyed me. They have loads of people post their boxes, why not randomly gift to them than ‘influencers’ 🫠.

There was same drama with Jade and her husbands restaurant recently, something like they were taking uni students for trial shifts and not paying them when short staffed for a night. Basically free cover staff (details might be slightly off, but that general ideal)

secrets123

Inside scoop on ASA .
Jess dropped due to opening her mouth. She needs a break apparently now.

People who are in as follows.
Rowena day
Wonky spotty
Andrew equine
Joanne state
Megumi ashida
Christoph klinger
Charli kavanah
Kelly smith.

Interesting and should be a good selection of people with not a massive following.
I have this on good authority from someone with insights into H&C 😉

If it’s wrong I have been fed a load of shit 😂😂 but hey will create a discussion
If this list is true then the playlist was a “shortlist” despite H&C’s ferocious backpedaling on all of their posts 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Fed up with Erin’s swimwear popping up all over my Instagram as sponsored ads. It looks cheap and the photos look amateur.