Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emulou

So Pea is on loan and now she's put an post saying Pat could potentially be for sale? Is she giving up horses?

Not sure I buy it...the Facebook post says she's not properly ridden for 2 months but there's a reel on her insta from 13th July of her jumping 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Yep I kind of got a vibe from Meg’s post that the “2022 5 year olds” was in reference to Addie as an explanation as why Ari is “behind”.

Just got an email from Olivia Towers mailing list (no idea why I’m on that) and it’s £55 for a 45 minute VIRTUAL lesson. Is she kidding? Who in their right mind would pay that when you could find a really good instructor locally to come to you for that. Nothing is the same as a face to face lesson.

diddlysquathero

I’ve heard that LOTB is definately in to All Stars & she knew she was when she submitted her audition kind of takes the pee of all those people who have really pushed their confort zone & confidence to enter. Its really made me angry as she’s already got a big following & gets all the benefits from that. Why take another opportunity away from someone who would really appreciate it more than just wanting to be a Tina Wallace clone. She can get in the fucking bin I’m sick to death of her.
It’s been known for a bit that she is already in. She struggles to keep things quiet in the area. Hence the weight loss journey etc. i find it so upsetting for the people who have truly worked hard to get their videos in when someone has already been guaranteed a place.
she basically told this to everyone on her Q and A the other day.
disappointed in horse and country for selling out to the fact she has a big following.

I also get mean girl vibes from Jess. Notice her only friend is Hannah and her sister. Of course Hannah would remain friends with her as she has the life of Riley taking the ride on a horse she hasn’t to pay for. Charlotte doesn’t seem to have friends, Olivia Towers, Tina maybe. Would you wonder why? I know everyone doesn’t share everything online but they are the influencers that can’t stay offline and they seem to have no circle or close friends other than maybe on their yard or whatever but still. Jess is Billy no mates and that’s for good reason I would say

Reactions: 7

Easypeeler

I watched RTG video. Even the instructors voice is grating.
The whole video, the riding, the instruction the pretence that it's 70cm, the lameness behind.... It is more infuriating than having to poo pick a field that's been left for four days by other lazy scrubbers. 😇🫣

Absolutely. And it’s also not that long ago she was saying she wouldn’t give this site the time of day because she’s ‘above it’. Why then did she sit in her field and rant about last night? That’s just drawing attention to what’s being said here? She loves the drama and can’t stay away.

And talking about her and Meg deciding not to look here anymore. The comments about Meg were out of order and many of us shut that shit down. Had nothing to do with her. But she couldn’t stand it wasn’t about her and then made it about her.

you’re a grown ass woman Tina. Act like one?
I think she’s loving it. That story about earning the money was just to rub it in everyone else's face she’s getting a new saddle. Anyone would think she is a teen the way she is acting, like saying why follow me if you don’t like me. NEWSFLASH you don’t need to follow a public account to look at it.

emulou

Some of these auditions are just so basic and boring!
I really liked Isabelle Hatch's video and Joanna Taylor- would be great to see a pony in amongst all these big horses (as a fellow pony rider myself!)
Looked at Karzan on insta and I think the reason he didn't include any ridden videos is because he's not actually that good a rider! Lauren Furnival I found very annoying, the bit where her horse is standing quietly while she's talking and for some reason she's holding really tightly on the reins. And then the way it zooms in to the lemieux label on her saddlepad, just cringe!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Good grief, I don’t think we can deduce that Emily has a drinking problem because she’s had a tipple on a couple of vlogs!
Me neither, it’s a big thing to say and this is how very damaging rumours can start.

😁 that's a weird comment. I can find the criticism of Tina unfair, while being nothing to do with Tina

Amazing how many new members appearing today 🙄
[/QUOTE]

You can, but it happens all the time, an influencer gets called out for making contradictory statements or behaving badly, they respond on their page with a sob story that usually ends with #bekind, thennewbies rush here to defend them without ever having been a part of the conversation to start with. Quite how any horse owner could complain about this website is beyond me, stable yards are the living personification of this website daily, they are fucking brutal to and about people. So yeah,people can comment, but if you want to be taken seriously be a part of the whole conversation, don’t just post and run because you (this generic you, not personal) need to defend your insta heroes.

Black heart equestrian promoting a customer riding without a hat on and then commenting a rude reply to someone on their post this morning. Great customer service 🫣

• Sad

purplefern124

Talland have a weight limit of 13.7 st so I would presume anyone on the show would need to be under this in order to effectively take part?

Foodven

It’s for attention as per a lot of posts online. She won’t sell him… and if Pats too sharp, why didn’t she keep Pea and put Pat on loan.
I think Tina getting the co presenting job on ASA has sent her spiralling

ReaRea

Chatty Member
And she has said repeatedly that she wouldn’t do a saddle sponsorship deal as her devoucouxs are perfect for Banksy
exactly what I was just thinking. She’s said this numerous times over the years. She can be sponsored by whoever. But when she’s actively discussed how and why she won’t partner with a saddler, just smacks of selling out.

Last edited:

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Of course, I know Dora has been off work but she should sell Dora and buy the horse Cameron is selling. Dora is a really sweet pony that could go to a pony club kid or small adult and have a great time and she could have a serious horse to compete. I know, it’s all up to her but I can just see her doing well and progressing with a serious quality horse. Jam is awesome but probably wouldn’t go beyond Novics, Ari and Winnie are only just coming into work and will take time, Dee…again nice horse but not as nice as Jam. So yeah, would be nice to see her with sometime else that could go further.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Why is Olivia towers making such a big deal about paying Leo off when she’s going in a completely diff direction…don’t buy what you can’t afford
I think coz she’s rarely had to buy anything herself so it’s a big deal for her. I think she bought Jaffa for herself but I think the bank of mum and dad buy the majority.

I still think that her decision to switch to this new direction is because she’s not making it at GP like she thought she would. So she has turned against the ‘traditional’ methods in an attempt to say that she wouldn’t like to get there like that anyway.
I think her influencer label is ebbing away. No-one is interested in her anymore. They were only interested because they enjoyed seeing how the other half live, with the big house, yard and indoor. If she’d been vlogging from a livery yard or a stable in her back garden, no-one would have watched. She’s too bratty and out of touch with reality.

curtainsonthewall

Chatty Member
Is it normal to go to a horse riding competition wearing a full face of slap? Kim Constable aka the sculpted vegan was at one today and in her stories she looked like she was going on a night out, Lippy and everything on 🤯😂 for doing cross country?! Would you not just sweat it all off or am I missing something
I always used to compete with my make up done it’s personal choice 😀

exactly what I was just thinking. She’s said this numerous times over the years. She can be sponsored by whoever. But when she’s actively discussed how and why she won’t partner with a saddler, just smacks of selling out.
I think she needs to get over herself. It’s a healthy discussion and no one is saying she shouldn’t have another brand saddle, more she was adamant she would’t have another brand. And who the fuck cares if the saddle was brought for another horse mine was second hand, it the saddle fits then thats more important than if it was made to measure for said horse or was for your previous horse. If she had said I’m happy with my deavaucoux so not looking at changing yet but never say never then people would have a bit more respect for her.

Beyond the wall

Weight aside Ray is just not a good rider, I have no doubt body shape plays into that but she could be 10 stone and I think she'd still wobble about with bad hands tbh. It just wouldn't be as detrimental to the horse. It's a no for me, any one delusional enough to let their horse get that fat and deny there's an issue does not need a public platform. She's already managed to find her little cult of insane people who think fat is muscle and that horse is sound. She's another one that plays the victim and I have no time for that from people who put it all online and expect no opinions. I think it's all coming from a welfare aspect when people push back with her

Weight aside Ray is just not a good rider, I have no doubt body shape plays into that but she could be 10 stone and I think she'd still wobble about with bad hands tbh. It just wouldn't be as detrimental to the horse. It's a no for me, any one delusional enough to let their horse get that fat and deny there's an issue does not need a public platform. She's already managed to find her little cult of insane people who think fat is muscle and that horse is sound. She's another one that plays the victim and I have no time for that from people who put it all online and expect no opinions. I think it's all coming from a welfare aspect when people push back with her

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Is there a video of the fall? I can't find it.
It was on stories so it is gone now. They were all having a gallop on the moors and the pony overtook one of the bays ridden by the older sister and in between the both of them she slipped sideways and they both landed very hard on their side.

This account gives me anxiety it’s like they constantly put Frankie in dangerous situations for content she’s completely out of control of that pony outside of an arena! That fall should have ended with them packing up and going home to rest both Frankie and the pony but it was like they needed the beach videos so pushed ahead despite Frankie having a serious injury. Also the reels of Frankie on the sisters horse rearing up with her while she’s in tears is a hard watch again branded as Frankie having great determination or whatever 🤦🏼‍♀️😡
I find it bad that after a fall that can cause such an injury to frankie (I don't know much about her condition, but connective tissue disease or not, it was enough of a fall to dislocate anyone's shoulder) I'm sure the pony isn't feeling fantastic either after such a hard fall. So not only is frankie being put in danger it's not fair on the pony who also fell and can't make that choice to be ridden so soon.
I think the videos of the rearing one is a taught rear and they're making him rear for the videos and putting Frankie on him is going to look more impressive to people. Though saying that after the last few days maybe it isn't taught and they're just purposefully endangering her on an unpredictable horse for views. Who knows at this point.

Eeesh, apparently her shoulder was dislocated. Like I sort of understand letting her get back on and maybe walk along the beach for the last day of their holiday (at a push…). But I think most of us were taught sometimes that’s how it goes with horses and you miss out. But there she is full speed ahead 😣.

Although that being said my parents would have pulled me off that pony for being so out of control/jumping three days in a row (the days before the fall).

I’m surprised at both the parenting and the older sisters!
Google says that kind of separation injury to that joint is a 6-8 week recovery with physiotherapy. So definitely not a "get back on the pony after 2 days and go cantering on the beach" kind of injury.
She's been out of control on that pony for a long time. Someone at shows should have pulled her for it before now to be honest. She's gonna be a danger in the warm up too.

What do the 2 non equestrian daughters do? I don’t follow frankiesponies or her mum etc so just having a quick stalk now.. just noticed on her mums bio it’s “mum to 5 girls, 3 crazy equestrians” 🤣 other 2 don’t get a look in?
Probably only cares about the ones she can exploit 🤭