Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

equestrianlurker

This is a a such a fucked up way of looking at things. Her audience isn’t and never had been teenagers. So why shouldn’t she share it? Sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but that’s just the facts of life and pregnancy.
First of all, did you even read what I put? I never mentioned teenagers, I’m not a teenager, I mentioned her target audience. I don’t know what that is, only she does. I never said it made me uncomfortable, i literally spend all day at work looking at peoples bodies so not sure where you got that one from.

People are allowed to have preferences on what content they view online. If someone follows an equine account expecting them to post stuff about horses, they can be disinterested when other types of posts emerge.

But if it’s fucked up to not want to see pregnancy related content when I’ve misscarried multiple times, then so be it. I don’t follow her for the fact that she doesn’t just post horse content, I have no interest in family/mummy/pregnancy influencers. I never actually commented on the fact she posted the c-section, or my opinion of them, simply that some people may not want to see it from a typically horse account - which is completely valid.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had a subscription for ages. I like the idea of the money supporting equestrian coverage, plus it’s somewhere you can get a bit of a horsey fix that’s not YouTube. That being said, I will be unsubscribing if Jess gets in and explaining to them why.

I think it’s totally unfair if she has got in before applying. She really is a ‘mean girl’ imo, I’ve messaged her before about things that I’ve had similar experiences etc and she literally never replies. Bare in mind she’s only fairly recently had loads of followers. I think if you’re not Tina she’s not interested 🙄
The difference is that Tina actually replies. I’ve messaged her a few times when she’s asked for questions/opinions on stuff she’s thinking of buying and always responded. Tina is thankful for the people following her and treats them as people rather than Jess who treats them as purely followers

Reactions: 8

crispycream

Why is Tina practically crying because she’s on her own for a day. She’s such a whiny child, get a grip woman 🙄

Jenievous

Chatty Member
So who are we supposed to believe? The one spreading rumours or Jess. Not knowing either personally I don’t know who is telling the truth or lying
I find it interesting that she doesn't say what the rumours are. This could be about the rumours that she was going to sell panties for all anyone knows.

• Haha
Rant about LOTB “what I eat stories” - virtually everything she held up is either processed or out of a plastic packet. The most nutritious food for your body is fresh, wholesome and even better locally produced food. British meats, potatoes and vegetables. There are loads of great PTs out there that post tasty recipes including basic, staple foods. Not ready meals - Jesus

littlelessbloom

She put one up the other day with the flash band ready to slip off the horses mouth and the rein on the bit inside out.
Sorry just had to comment on this bit as people’s reins being inside out is a pet peeve of mine but I had a look at her account and her reins are correct. If they have buckles on, the buckles goes on the outside. If they have the “normal” hook fastening, that goes on the inside.

Alecia89

I don't understand when people say that screechy doesn't put her animals first - she always has.

The only thing I see that folk get annoyed with is how screechy and loud she gets. That and the constant ads.

ishgirl

I’ve just watched Sam’s lesson with Cameron and my opinion of him has changed. I used to think he was a good instructor but now I definitely don’t think he is. This wheelbarrow analogy he uses irks me. I was always taught not to give away the outside rein through a turn and not to ride like you’re riding a bike. Cameron’s analogy is similar to the riding a bike analogy. So either my trainers are wrong or Cameron’s wrong. Or I am misunderstanding Cameron, in which case he needs to be clearer.
You need to give with the outside rein any time you expect the horse to give to the inside. Whether that's just when asking got flexion or corners. You can't expect them to follow the inside rein, be soft and through with their body if you're applying pressure to the outside?

Inky is now up for potential loan with view to buy after Lily saying he’s her ‘heart horse’ and she’ll never sell him. Apparently that only applies when he can jump the height she wants 🙄

I actually won't support any of Ray's sponsors, simple as that. If you support Ray, you supporting blatant animal abuse. Not because of Ray's weight, but because of the obvious lameness that's ignored repeatedly and the fact she is incredibly overweight. Her sponsors need a kick in the ass to realise that this is how people feel, and they're going to lose business because of it.
Same. I get the forelock and fringe box when it has stuff I want but I shall be completely canceling it now not just un pausing it when it’s useful to me. I shall also be letting them know why I am no longer going to be a customer. I don’t think I buy from any of her other sponors. It’s time we all started commenting on posts that her sponsors put up. RTG can’t delete them then and they may start to think twice about supporting her.

Wodge887

A lot of people clearly don't understand that her lifestyle change is clearly to do with her relationship with food.... She's been very vocal in that she would binge eat almost daily and yes, she is losing weight because she is eating in a calorie deficit but the key thing is that her relationship with food has changed. THAT is the lifestyle change. It's not that she is feeling the need to eat completely clean and then deal with horrendous cravings because of limitations and then end up back in her binge eating sprial, she is eating a balanced diet that is sustainable TO HER. What works for HER. So what if she buys some frozen food or if she buys ready meals. You'd be hard pushed to find people who don't these days. Life is busy and not everyone enjoys/has time to cook. If she was posting that she was eating a super clean diet with no dairy or sugar or whatever... You would all be moaning then too. She looks great whilst not massively restricting herself and her relationship with food has changed. Get over it. If you don't like it, simply don't follow 🤷🏻‍♀️
This! Youve said what I was trying to. What she is showing is a healthy attitude to food. She’s eating proper meals even if some are out of a packet. Theres no meal replacement milkshakes/fasting/lemon water/syns shes eating well & looking great.

• Heart
I laughed at Megan's recent vlog about her ASA attempts!!
I wonder if RTG has watched and took notes consisting of
1- get whole lemeuix collection out and flash it on camera constantly
2- wear at least 3 different lemeuix matchy sets preferably the latest ones in the video
3 - dispose/hide any non lemeuix matchy and pretend it doesn’t exist
4 - make sure her daughter can be seen with her mini pony if she has one

• Haha

horsey1234

Oh look guys, when Kathryn puts a better rider on Tiny all of a sudden she isn't stopping anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'd like to say I'm shocked but... (Goat the event horse)
Oof this is a bit mean. Surely we should be taking from this that Kathryn has realised that both her and Tiny need a confidence boost and so she’s sensibly got her trainer to help? Rather than ignoring the problem and pushing through by herself? She’s always been quite open with her struggles and I personally don’t think it’s fair to then damn her when she’s trying to do something about it.

• Heart

JMx89

I will admit I don’t know much about breeding, however I thought it was advised not to put a mare into foal by a stallion more than a hand bigger than she is.
The new stallion Meg has chosen for Bear is 16.2.
A lot of professional breeders I know often agree that mares can cope with bigger stallions and will only grow the foal as big as they can manage (of course there are always exceptions to this)

No you must have that wrong, according to Erin and Raleigh, Erin’s channel/content isn’t sexualised at all and is completely appropriate for her young followers 🙄
Whilst I get your point, if parents don’t think their children should be viewing her content they should simply block/unfollow. She’s not the only person posting stuff like that online and I think people put too much responsibility on creators to control their audience. It’s her platform to share what she wants

Wodge887

I couldn’t watch all of Jess’ audition so dull mind you I’m PMSL at her giving it ‘im pushing myself out of my comfort zone’ what bullshit! She lives her whole life on camera it’s just another platform. I’ll be so pissed off if she does get on. She trains with an Olympic event rider so doesn’t need the training, shes got a big Instagram following. All she screams to me is that shes desperate to be as successful/famous as Tina & wants to use all star to get it.

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
I think Emily just burns the wick at both ends. She works hard, exercises hard, has two horses, vlogs and had a social life. She’s going to look tired at points.

if anyone has a problem with alcohol then please seek help as it can be such a problem 🥺

Tina 100% knows that if people talk about her, her engagement goes up, all those messages of poor Tina etc etc. Her engagement goes up… the more stuff she gets for free 🙃