Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wodge887

In fairness to Tina... I've trapsed through the rulebook since reading she was eliminated and I can't see it anywhere. It might not be "etiquette" but I can't actually see anywhere that says it's not allowed.
It comes under the schooling at venue rule you can’t school over the XC course 2 weeks before hand & you can’t practice over the SJ or in the dressage arenas. I think it speaks for itself it gives people unfair advantage if the arena is scary. At Burnham Market the dressage arenas are right next to a pig farm & it causes no end of trouble even at the top levels because the competitors stabling over for the top classes are given other arenas to school & exercise in. Tina has taken the piss with this & im glad she got called out for it it would’ve taken her 2 seconds to check with the organisers to see if it was ok.

Reactions: 10

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Following on, I don’t think Jenny Rudall is rude at all. You can just imagine the girls going off track and falling behind when she has a schedule to stick to. She has that no nonsense attitude and I like that, but she will let her hair down when all is done that is needed to be done.

happybunny110

its ridiculous that jenny even has to ask the girls not to talk over the people. countless times in a few of the SUKO vlogs i've watched shes had to say something along the lines of 'and obviously we aren't interrupting or talking over....' if i was her id have lost my patience too!

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
Her nails have never looked bitten before 🤔 she’s just copying riding with rhi.
Oh for fuck sake!! I really need to block her as she angers me!! If you look at her nails, they aren’t even bitten either - that was purely for the camera. Makes my blood boil for the people who are genuinely anxious and suffer. Wonder if she says she’s withdrawn from the ASA process because of whatever stress she’s been under? I genuinely hope she has been under stress (not in a mean way) because my cynical radar says she came off to avoid the heat of having spilled she was already picked for ASA…. Just too much of a coincidence time wise…..

diddlysquathero

LOTB isn't a panto villain. She's a girl who gets free stuff for posting, she's spent a fortune on training and horses and tack and now a PT. She's trying to better herself. H&C are the ones who should be ashamed for pretending there's a selection process, I'd be giddy if I'd been picked without even applying too.

Also

Does any one know anything about Georgia who's working with Olivia Towers? She's gorgeous and got over 20k followers but had never heard of her before or seen her content!?
Then if you are no panties villain why would you go round lording it over others that you already have a place.
that’s not cool to all the people who have worked hard and applied the right way. That’s what is wrong here

Then if you are no panties villain why would you go round lording it over others that you already have a place.
that’s not cool to all the people who have worked hard and applied the right way. That’s what is wrong here
Panties 😂😂😂😂. I mean panto damn autocorrect!

• Haha

secrets123

Notice RTG put a video on of her hosing Peps, featuring the big cresty neck again! Then on her stories was talking about working with Spillers on a new product, yeah you and hundreds of others, loads of people seem to have these spillers countdown things on their stories
Have spillers just contacted everyone that follows them? 😂 every other story for me is about this “collaboration”

• Haha

Wodge887

The spillers thing is just hilarious they were running ads looking for influencers with over 1,000 followers it seems like theyve taken on pretty much everyone who applied + of course Ray the Goth who would get her Fanny out for free stuff. They have given a goody bag supposedly worth £100 & a feed voucher & theyve told them what they want to be posted. So we get to see the same story over & over again.

• Haha

emulou

I’ve just watched an equestrian instagrammers stories and she says a pretty ableist word. Not sure if I can talk about it here as she has less than 2k followers BUT she has been mentioned before?? And its not the first time she’s said problematic things.
Please elaborate- I thought you can talk about anyone regardless of follower numbers, you just can't start a whole thread about someone with less than 10k

mik05

Don't follow Ray but had a quick look, that horse is obviously lame. Actually shocking she can't see it or refuses to. The horse being overweight is one issue but continuing to ride her when she's so obviously lame is actually appalling. I'm very surprised she still has sponsors, it massively puts me off the sponsors as well, they're basically promoting it's ok.

Wodge887

If Tina does get a saddle from Albion I’ll be really pissed off I don’t understand how that will encourage people to buy them a wealthy woman who was recently showing off her Louis Vuitton handbag that costs as much as a saddle getting something for free that her followers will have to save & go without to get. At the moment when so many people are struggling to make ends meet to keep there horses it just seems so wrong. Why do VE squad have such a hold over every single big brand? Why can’t these brands show some initiative & support other more deserving riders.

horsey1234

anybody think emily might be pregnant or trying for a baby shortly? based on her recent story about addie being rushed, as life events coming up will require addie to have time off? in relation to her and chris getting married. just a thought
I think what she was saying is that in the next 2/3/4/5/however many years she will be thinking about starting a family and therefore over the next few years Addie will have longer breaks and therefore perhaps a “slower” pace of progression as a 6/7/8yo than she would otherwise. I don’t think she was saying it’s happening now!

Wodge887

Anyone else think Tina is being very cryptic and "click baity" with her stories? We get it, you got eliminated. Either tell us or don't..
She’s only going to say what happed in her vlog so that she gets views on it. No point making a vlog if she’s put it all on her stories.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
The spillers feed has Soya in it, which is inflammatory in horses. GREAT for ulcers. Wheatfeed and Soya make up the majority of fibre, why bother when you can get better quality fibre in a simple grass chaff to be fed before you exercise.
Plus Molasses. Great for ulcers, give them lots of sugar!!
No wonder they were advertising the colour on the bag, the actual feed is full of shit :D

emulou

Notice RTG put a video on of her hosing Peps, featuring the big cresty neck again! Then on her stories was talking about working with Spillers on a new product, yeah you and hundreds of others, loads of people seem to have these spillers countdown things on their stories

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
LOTB is struggling this morning. I feel bad for her OH, feel like there was a guilt trip at work. Yes racing bikes is dangerous but riding horses isn’t without its risks.
Riding is dangerous but the Isle of Man TT is another level.

Reactions: 9

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
I’m convinced Jess knows she’s in. And if she’s banking on becoming another Tina, she needs to realise the time has passed. A lot of people have gone off the influencer tribe. Better to be different, but she’s a wannabe clone. No one respects her for her riding (like many do Meg and do/did Em), no one respects her for her love of her horse after what she’s done recently with Sid (like they do Tina). I feel like she’s a fake Tina/Wimpy and will just be a bore on the show as she doesn’t bring anything new or different.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Meg actually bought and paid for her two pallets of easibed bedding after all of that. So good on her for actually putting her money where her mouth is!

horsey1234

The whole weight thing is now onto tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️. Someone telling the truth called out for bullying. It’s fucking selfish to ride a horse you are to heavy for.
Agreed I don't understand why people think they have a right to ride a horse?? It needs to be called out and people need to take responsibility for their weight. If they don't want to lose weight/can't lose weight then don't ride the horse, it's very simple. The HHO thread is really interesting

horsey1234

I'm mean yeah good for her for improving her riding, and she has come on leaps and bounds, and good for her for putting the work in, Banksy deserves it, he's a very talented horse, but the co dependency thing, I personally find highly irritating, especially the way she goes on about it. I mean up until recently she barely ever plaited her horse herself. But she got to the end of a really great lesson with Cameron and still seemed no further forward about what she wanted to do. If you want to stay at 100, great but pick a goal, even after Cameron suggested Bitcoin she ummed and ahhed. If you want to jump BE, fab but find a damn target. I'm sure there are people who understand her procrastination with her riding, I'm not one of them. If you find being home alone while your husband is at work really hard, you need to do some serious self reflection.
I'm playing devil's advocate here, but does everyone need these goals? Perhaps Tina needs to think about whether she's actually a competitive rider and wants to be out and about doing things. Does she actually need a target? Why are we all suggesting she does? Surely it's perfectly fine for her to just be a pleasure rider, if that's all she wants.

Bridisi

They changed it from 90 down to 80 but some of these people aren't even at 70?
We won't watch if none of them can jump a decent height. I know that sounds snobby but I personally don't find watching people flapping round a 50cm course having a panic attack at all entertaining. If they start at 60 and end up jumping well at 80 then maybe it will be worth watching.