Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lmao sooooooo ur taking a break for family emergency but you want people to vote so u can win shit ? Wise up. Take ur break and be quiet about it.
I literally couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this. Family emergency but has time to ask for votes. Unbelievable woman.

So beggy and wants sympathy all the time.

Reactions: 12

poppy2112

My bet with Wimpy is that she has done a 'look how shit I'm feeling about riding' post so she can come back in a few weeks and say 'look at what I've achieved', be back riding and after a ton of well done you comments to make herself feel good!

Poor pea just gets passed around to whoe ever when in actual fact she is the one she should be sticking with!

Can't stand Kizzy and Ettie's ponies, mean the account/mum not the kids.

Far too gushy, plead poverty yet lived in a nice equestrian property and have now moved to another. All the buying and selling of horses, just say you're buying and selling and be done with it.

Kizzy is the favorite, could be wrong but comes across that way, because she fits into the theme they seem to want to have.
The pleading poverty that she does drives me mad, as if we haven’t all just watched them sell one equestrian property and buy another plus several horses. It’s the privilege, for me 🙄

I’m also not sure that I think their little cob suits being quite as slim-line as they’ve got her. They’ve fittened her up and slimmed her right down which is great, but it’s still not really got any topline and in my opinion it’s back end looks a bit weak. I know kids ponies are for having fun on but if it were mine I’d probably give it a season off the hunting field and get some correct work into her to strengthen up and fill out a bit, if they want long term soundness on the hunt field.

Spearo11

Rays video was good when she was speaking but her riding is awful in every single clip, which yes, the teaching if she got on would be so beneficial but she doesn't listen much it seems 🤷🏻‍♀️ But she will be the token plus size rider and I have a feeling that if she does get in, she will only experience praise from the likes of Pammy because it will be...... Drum roll please............. Fat shaming. Look at the amount of comments under her video already in comparison to others. They are like a cult 😂 madness

What’s with the Instagram vids with LOTB pretending to bite her nails, it was weird to watch
She clearly doesn’t have anxiety but is pretending to have the symptoms
It just made me uncomfortable

hippolife

Im amazed that blog of a cob doesn’t get talked about more here. I find it harder to watch her riding than I do RTG as she does so much more and expects more from the horses. Someone in her life, e.g her mother who runs a livery yard and is therefore an equine professional (!), seriously needs to have a word with her about her weight and suitability to ride horses.

Reactions: 11

horsey1234

Has anyone seen Miri’s stories about the whole Spillers thing?
Agree with her!

Maybe instead of masking the ulcers with some marketed processed feed perhaps look into the the root cause of the ulcers in the first place….. turnout, ad lib hay, stress, pain….. these companies are literally making money off the back of horse owners anxieties about ulcers

On the subject Spillers have been arseholes in their response to Muddy mayhem. Their marketing team should be sacked. Embarrassing.

Re the hannah and affie situation,
i think a lot of people need some basic understanding of equine behaviour. Horses do not have a developed pre frontal cortex, therefore they cannot “put it over” someone. Dominance theory is also false, so she doesn’t need someone to “tell her who’s boss” .Saddle fit, ulcers, kissing spine, stress, social isolation and so many other things could be contributing. Hannah has asked for help before and i was blocked after suggesting that the lack of turn out was a big problem 🤐

Wodge887

If Tina is buying her new saddle then absolutely no issue at all she can spend her money absolutely how she wants will she buy it though? Because that’s not how she works is it?the whole pattern of her stories is leading up to a big
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I’m soooooooooooooo excited to tell you I’m now being sponsored by Albion.

Im amazed that blog of a cob doesn’t get talked about more here. I find it harder to watch her riding than I do RTG as she does so much more and expects more from the horses. Someone in her life, e.g her mother who runs a livery yard and is therefore an equine professional (!), seriously needs to have a word with her about her weight and suitability to ride horses.
I've been viewing this thread for a while without saying anything. I have just been on BOAC account and I was gobsmacked.
I'm sorry but she is way too much for those horses to carry. Particularly the blue and white. The horse looks uncomfortable in front
I have no doubt her horses are well cared for but she is an enormous young girl who should be trying to do something about her weight now.
it is UNFAIR to ask these horses to carry that amount of weight.

• Heart

littlelessbloom

So some people said the Spillers promotion was over saturating their feeds and that no one cares what colour a bag was, also that it was too cookie cutter and didn’t allow for the influencer to be creative? How has this now become a mental health crusade? Because people have an opinion that is not positive they are now being lectured about depression, suicide and “be kind”. I’m honestly disgusted that Spillers think this is either professional or acceptable. It’s about a bag of feed, they got good and bad feedback, take both and learn from it, but honestly I’d say whoever was running the campaign may not be in the right place mentally to deal with a job that brings such strong opinions and that’s absolutely okay.
I agree. I’m in marketing too and some campaigns work well and some don’t. You’ve just got to take it on the chin and learn from it. Nobody died and Spillers are probably still going to make a profit with their rubbish new feed. I am honestly so over every critique/criticism/opinion being followed by “be kind” “you don’t know what people are going through”. Like no that kind of response is for things like the comment that about Meg’s weight not a criticism about a marketing campaign.

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Good on Emily for being honest about her journey and thought process with Addie and explaining her reasoning without resorting to getting overly defensive, as that must be hard when she has seen comments and criticism.

daledancer

The difference is that Tina actually replies. I’ve messaged her a few times when she’s asked for questions/opinions on stuff she’s thinking of buying and always responded. Tina is thankful for the people following her and treats them as people rather than Jess who treats them as purely followers
AGREED
Tina is screechy and sometimes a tad OTT but I have messaged her several times and she has ALWAYS replied and thoughtfully, with a pleasant and genuine response, we’ve had conversations about various things and she has been lovely.

i responded to one of Jess’ stories about her weight loss, congratulating her and saying it wasn’t easy, she had done well etc
Got a Ty
She’s comes across as terribly arrogant

savshowjumps

Has anyone actually asked LOTB straight up if it’s true? Would love to know what she responds. It’s one thing if she’s signed a contract secretly with H&C, thats on them for exploiting the audition process. It’s another thing if she’s actually done it and is lying to her audience about auditioning and nervously waiting, that’s just misleading.

Reactions: 10

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
I think she needs to get over herself. It’s a healthy discussion and no one is saying she shouldn’t have another brand saddle, more she was adamant she would’t have another brand. And who the fuck cares if the saddle was brought for another horse mine was second hand, it the saddle fits then thats more important than if it was made to measure for said horse or was for your previous horse. If she had said I’m happy with my deavaucoux so not looking at changing yet but never say never then people would have a bit more respect for her.
She's having a full on pity party this evening. Jesus Christ she needs to get the fuck over herself.
What she seems to forget is that everything she has said is documented on SM because she just can't stay off it and to lie convincingly, you need to remember what has previously been said.
Stop fucking boo hooing Tina and grow up !
Too ranty ? Tough, I've had a shit day doing a worthwhile job for the NHS and sick of entitled arseholes and their self pity !

happybunny110

anybody think emily might be pregnant or trying for a baby shortly? based on her recent story about addie being rushed, as life events coming up will require addie to have time off? in relation to her and chris getting married. just a thought