Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All adding together isn’t it 🤫
Completely unfair on all those people that this weekend have been making their 2 minute videos but props to H & C for the hype and shares when they know exactly who will be in this season already.

Reactions: 4
Wait, why is everyone presuming LOTB will get it? Or already has it by the sound of things?

Reactions: 1
Riding with Rhi made a brief appearance in Tina's first SUKO vlog 😂 standing there like a nobody who think they're a somebody

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a massive issue with anyone appearing on ASA who is a known influencer or social media presence. And I think someone with a bit of weight needs to tell H&C this. The first two seasons were quite fun to watch but horsey social media wasn’t a thing then. They need to stick to that and not bring in people who already have a platform. Because that isn’t the point of the show. As others have said we have SUKO for that. ASA needs to be for the everyday equestrian. Not a bunch of jumped up twats looking for exposure and sponsors.

I honestly think H&C are out of their depth here and need to do some more research regarding what people want to see.

Reactions: 18
Riding with Rhi made a brief appearance in Tina's first SUKO vlog 😂 standing there like a nobody who think they're a somebody
In one of the god awful tops she has in 36 different colours that are fussy, fuddy diddy and don’t do anything for her 😩

Reactions: 3
I have a massive issue with anyone appearing on ASA who is a known influencer or social media presence. And I think someone with a bit of weight needs to tell H&C this. The first two seasons were quite fun to watch but horsey social media wasn’t a thing then. They need to stick to that and not bring in people who already have a platform. Because that isn’t the point of the show. As others have said we have SUKO for that. ASA needs to be for the everyday equestrian. Not a bunch of jumped up twats looking for exposure and sponsors.

I honestly think H&C are out of their depth here and need to do some more research regarding what people want to see.
Totally agree. I enjoyed previous series of it, but I won’t watch of its going to be a bunch of ‘influencers’ all playing up to the camera and using it as a springboard to further their ‘career’.

Reactions: 8
Do they get paid for asa.
No I don’t think the people who go on it get paid but they do get like 1000 euro worth of equipment from he shows sponsors etc.

I personally enjoyed watching the previous series so I do hope that it’s not just full of people trying to become ‘influencers’

Hannah w eventing … seems like a lovely girl, but surely there’s something amiss with her horse and how much he refuses to jump?

Reactions: 6
Hugh esk equestrian... does he have any fitness qualifications at all?!? He seems to have just decided to become a coach??? Half the tit he posts is utter bullshit. The exercises make no sense for what he's claiming they do.

Hannah w eventing … seems like a lovely girl, but surely there’s something amiss with her horse and how much he refuses to jump?
I thought this today. Why are you so set on doing a BE when your horse has issues. Do unaffiliated first and get some confidence and experience.
However I do think something is not right with this horse. I would get it checked out.

I thought this today. Why are you so set on doing a BE when your horse has issues. Do unaffiliated first and get some confidence and experience.
However I do think something is not right with this horse. I would get it checked out.
I think she has done some unaffiliated bits. I dunno… I follow her as I think she seems nice, but I’ve thought for a long time that surely there must be something lurking with how inconsistent he is. She seemed so upset today on her stories and I feel for her. To me, looks like there may be some hind end discomfort and wondered if anyone else saw the e same?

I think she has done some unaffiliated bits. I dunno… I follow her as I think she seems nice, but I’ve thought for a long time that surely there must be something lurking with how inconsistent he is. She seemed so upset today on her stories and I feel for her. To me, looks like there may be some hind end discomfort and wondered if anyone else saw the e same?
Yep I think she has but very inconsistent and so wondered why you would then go BE? She has basically paid 120 for a dressage test 😞. I wish people wouldn’t see the big draw to BE when they are not ready. There are some cracking UA comps that are probably more suited.
i just think he looks super uncomfortable at times and then doesn’t want to do it.
sometimes you also have to come to the conclusions that just because you want to event doesn’t always mean your horse does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Goat the event horse with same issues. Sometimes you have to see that your horse probably
Doesn’t want to event. Try something else. Enjoy your horses without pushing them to do something they don’t want to.

Reactions: 6
Hugh esk equestrian... does he have any fitness qualifications at all?!? He seems to have just decided to become a coach??? Half the tit he posts is utter bullshit. The exercises make no sense for what he's claiming they do.
Another Instagram coach ‘stealing’ money from people. Not sure why people fall for it.

I don’t think he does have any qualifications, so he needs to be careful…some of the exercises are good, but very poorly executed in terms of form, which could lead to injury. Seems like he’s pretty desperate to become an “influencer” and jumping on the rider fitness bandwagon…which admittedly needs more awareness!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.