Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I think she has but very inconsistent and so wondered why you would then go BE? She has basically paid 120 for a dressage test 😞. I wish people wouldn’t see the big draw to BE when they are not ready. There are some cracking UA comps that are probably more suited.
i just think he looks super uncomfortable at times and then doesn’t want to do it.
sometimes you also have to come to the conclusions that just because you want to event doesn’t always mean your horse does 🤷🏼‍♀️

Goat the event horse with same issues. Sometimes you have to see that your horse probably
Doesn’t want to event. Try something else. Enjoy your horses without pushing them to do something they don’t want to.
Yes I noticed Goat The Event Horse having the same issues with Tiny. It's not for lack of trying but I would be asking myself why is the horse this way when both horse and rider are totally capable. I feel for them, it must be hard to want to keep going when history repeats itself

Reactions: 5
Hannah w eventing … seems like a lovely girl, but surely there’s something amiss with her horse and how much he refuses to jump?
I literally just came on to say the same thing. The napping and the speeding to jumps at the last minute.... I'd be getting his back xrayed immediately if I was her.

Reactions: 4
I literally just came on to say the same thing. The napping and the speeding to jumps at the last minute.... I'd be getting his back xrayed immediately if I was her.
Yep, bitter experience has always taught me there is usually a reason….. poor girl and yep, really feel for Katherine from Goat the event horse too. Both girls are really trying, but Hannah’s horse definitely just seems off somehow for sure. I haven’t watched enough of Tiny to comment.

Reactions: 1
I think at some point you have to take a look at the rider, too. Katherine certainly has her heart in the right place and really wants to do well, but Tiny was perfectly fine before she bought her and had no issues stopping from what it seems. Katherine had her 5 minutes when the issues kicked in, and the horse is acting the exact same as Goat did in terms of refusing.

Reactions: 2
Yep, bitter experience has always taught me there is usually a reason….. poor girl and yep, really feel for Katherine from Goat the event horse too. Both girls are really trying, but Hannah’s horse definitely just seems off somehow for sure. I haven’t watched enough of Tiny to comment.
I used to follow Goat the event horse but I found her really annoying and very long drawn out vlogs so I stopped just as she got tiny so can't comment on anything in which she does but it's a shame if she's also having the same issues as Hannah. I like Hannah as well, she rides well and is pretty ballsy but I definitely feel like she ought to have it looked into. Again, another one I can't believe no comments are made...

And now we are on Kathryn's (sorry for the misspelling HUN) stories 🤣 looks like we have a creeper

• Haha
And now we are on Kathryn's (sorry for the misspelling HUN) stories 🤣 looks like we have a creeper
You’ve touched a nerve 😂😂

you have it wrong the horse was tit before I bought it. That was a good purchase then 🙄

I used to follow Goat the event horse but I found her really annoying and very long drawn out vlogs so I stopped just as she got tiny so can't comment on anything in which she does but it's a shame if she's also having the same issues as Hannah. I like Hannah as well, she rides well and is pretty ballsy but I definitely feel like she ought to have it looked into. Again, another one I can't believe no comments are made...
Hannah’s account is not bad but she does big herself up and then fall. Feel a bit sorry for her. Must be hard if you have spent a lot of money on an event horse and then its tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's hilarious that these wannabe Instagram huns seem to have post alerts on for this thread 😂 they're straight on here ready to screenshot for their stories 😂 at least Tina has stopped after she used to repost to her stories 30 seconds after posting 🙄

I think it's hilarious that these wannabe Instagram huns seem to have post alerts on for this thread 😂 they're straight on here ready to screenshot for their stories 😂 at least Tina has stopped after she used to repost to her stories 30 seconds after posting 🙄
The only difference to the negative responses they get on Insta, is that they can't delete these :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they trying though? Putting their own short term goals ahead of horse welfare is all I see

Why would they be interested in the opinions on here? There’s no to be defensive unless your are defending something… what are they worried about seeing on here, are they hiding things? Most likely imo and probably nothing interesting, their likely waiting for the day that they are outed for stealing traffic cones drunk and wearing them as hats, if your reading this guys I would sub to your channel if that story came out and insist all my friends do to

The only difference to the negative responses they get on Insta, is that they can't delete these :D
The answer to this is to get a life so fulfilling that you don’t need to be a vlogger….. just saying

• Haha
The answer to this is to get a life so fulfilling that you don’t need to be a vlogger….. just saying
[/QUOTE]
They're only do it for the free F & F boots !

I used to like Kathryn. When I first started watching her, two years ago, my horse and Goat had similar problems - ulcers and refusing. The only difference is I got through the refusing/run outs. I think it’s quite coincidental that both Tiny and Goat refuse. The common denominator is Kathryn. Plus, if Tiny had a history of refusing then surely, as someone who can’t get their current horse to stop refusing, you wouldn’t think yourself experienced enough to help her through that? If that makes sense

Reactions: 6
They're only do it for the free F & F boots !
[/QUOTE]
More important things in life, if your content your not interested in all this fluffy stuff, which is all these channels are, they normally start off well meaning and fun but get railroaded and swept up in fluff and fake tit and just taste bad for me, it is quite toxic

I used to like Kathryn. When I first started watching her, two years ago, my horse and Goat had similar problems - ulcers and refusing. The only difference is I got through the refusing/run outs. I think it’s quite coincidental that both Tiny and Goat refuse. The common denominator is Kathryn. Plus, if Tiny had a history of refusing then surely, as someone who can’t get their current horse to stop refusing, you wouldn’t think yourself experienced enough to help her through that? If that makes sense
100% agree that she is the common denominator. Okay, I was wrong, Tiny was refusing beforehand. But as you've said if she can't stop one, why would she be able to stop another... especially a bigger mare which is already going to be more challenging than Goat.

100% agree that she is the common denominator. Okay, I was wrong, Tiny was refusing beforehand. But as you've said if she can't stop one, why would she be able to stop another... especially a bigger mare which is already going to be more challenging than Goat.
Exactly. I wouldn’t get another horse with a track record of refusing as, even though my horse’s problems are sorted and he’s incredible now, I know that a lot of it was my confidence and I wouldn’t want to go through that again.

Also her attitude stinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.