Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah’s Cludo looked at bit off when she bought him and he’s always been really nappy. I personally would have had some further investigations with him. I am surprised no-one around her had suggested it She’s a good little rider though. Does a lot of ‘influencing’ for free 🙈.

Hugh started riding with his ex and I believe realised it was a quick way to be insta famous. Him and his ex share one of the horses (Bee) and there was some drama because he moved away taking Bee with him with the agreement she would always know where she was and be able to see and I believe he stopped that for a while.

Reactions: 2
from the tone of her post, I think she’s read the posts here. Good. Mare deserves a break.
Absolutely agree.she Definitely read the posts on here and fair play to her that she has taken it on board and said she doesn’t always get it right. Addie has been overdue this break for a while. Enjoy your break

Exactly. I wouldn’t get another horse with a track record of refusing as, even though my horse’s problems are sorted and he’s incredible now, I know that a lot of it was my confidence and I wouldn’t want to go through that again.

Also her attitude stinks
Obviously doesn’t have the experience to bring on a project horse. Also her attitude is vile.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch the Your Riding Success masterclass last night with Natasha and Alicia?

Seemed to me pretty poor form to charge 7USD to attend a marketing schill

when challenged Alicia’s response was they do a lot of free content Yes true but not relevant to charging for this I got a free slot but would have been unhappy paying even if only 7USD

I really dislike how the value of the course elements are inflated $1000 value for the Facebook group etc but you can have all this for 6 x $197 or 15 x $97

Reactions: 2
Did anyone watch the Your Riding Success masterclass last night with Natasha and Alicia?

Seemed to me pretty poor form to charge 7USD to attend a marketing schill

when challenged Alicia’s response was they do a lot of free content Yes true but not relevant to charging for this I got a free slot but would have been unhappy paying even if only 7USD

I really dislike how the value of the course elements are inflated $1000 value for the Facebook group etc but you can have all this for 6 x $197 or 15 x $97
The way that channel is presented really isn’t for me, way too hyper

Reactions: 1
I've been enjoying Ashley Harrison recently. I find Harry a little irritating sometimes but generally enjoy watching her. The Rockingham event vlog was good and she didn't push the Fair fax and Favour lunch too much

Reactions: 5
Addie’s going on holiday 👏
Thank god for that!
You don’t keep working a young horse that’s recently been broken in, and keep going on them for 6 months! Brain dead is that.
So glad she has given her a break, hopefully it’s for a good 4-6wks.

EMD and Tina’s vlogs are live, are they worth watching?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been enjoying Ashley Harrison recently. I find Harry a little irritating sometimes but generally enjoy watching her. The Rockingham event vlog was good and she didn't push the Fair fax and Favour lunch too much
I also like Ashley. She doesn’t shove products down our faces constantly and her vlogs are action packed, the right length and not too chatty.

Reactions: 9
I see Jess has yet another energy drink. The lifestyle change is clearly going well if she has to keep shoving monster drinks down her gob to keep her going.

Reactions: 5
Just rewatching the all star series and I do really hope they keep it like previous series, with very much normal everyday people. Though, I have to say I would love a lesson with Geoff Billington he seems great fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I shove energy drinks down my gob to keep me going tbf 😂 what's the big deal?
Yep! I drink RedBull 😂
I think Jess looks absolutely amazing with her weight loss journey, it’s not easy losing weight and she is looking super slim! Good on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I shove energy drinks down my gob to keep me going tbf 😂 what's the big deal?
Probably that’s shes been promoting a healthy lifestyle for the last month and energy drinks should not really be that vibe 😂

Just rewatching the all star series and I do really hope they keep it like previous series, with very much normal everyday people. Though, I have to say I would love a lesson with Geoff Billington he seems great fun!
how do you watch it or do you have to pay?

Reactions: 1
I have a VHS (yeah, I'm old) of Geoff Billington/John Whitaker from the late 90s. Geoff seems like he would be loads of fun, and fab to learn from. Seems to be a thoroughly decent chap

I have a VHS (yeah, I'm old) of Geoff Billington/John Whitaker from the late 90s. Geoff seems like he would be loads of fun, and fab to learn from. Seems to be a thoroughly decent chap
I went to a demo evening thingy of his at arena uk when he was touring with Oli Townend and it was quite good. You need a sense of humour to watch it though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.