Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Emily is putting so much pressure on herself because Tina and Banksy have improved so much. When Emily had Lola, she was streets ahead with her schooling compared to Tina and Banksy, but now Tina has stepped up and I get the feeling that this has put pressure on Emily and she feels ‘behind’. But that was the choice she made when taking on a youngster.
She doesn’t take suggestions as well as Tina, who is actually very open to criticism and learning when riding.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Emily is putting so much pressure on herself because Tina and Banksy have improved so much. When Emily had Lola, she was streets ahead with her schooling compared to Tina and Banksy, but now Tina has stepped up and I get the feeling that this has put pressure on Emily and she feels ‘behind’. But that was the choice she made when taking on a youngster.
She doesn’t take suggestions as well as Tina, who is actually very open to criticism and learning when riding.
That’s such a great comment, and you could well be right. Tina has been consistently working with Banks and she is clearly getting the results and well done to her for that. Emily just wants to get up the ladder way too quickly as you’ve mentioned, she’s got no idea, if that is the case she needs to stop thinking of herself and think of her horse, I can’t see Emily making a 1/2/3* level eventer as Cameron was talking about in her lesson, she’s too heavy handed and clearly can’t ride a young horse well. I wish she could see how Meg trains her babies and take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 8
Eye spy a new sponsorship deal with Meg and Easibed - sneaked a few bales home from camp, okay!!

Reactions: 1
The girl behind the Miss.Craizie.Maizie account is she very young?
Because I honestly can't work out what she's thinking...
Maisie is lame but because she has a foal at foot that can't be investigated??!
She's had sore eyes for weeks and only just had them looked at by a vet... And the foal has the same?

And then there's the totally feral Shetland that she's decide to put in foal even though she's not able to be handled. How utter irresponsible, and for what point? More photos for the gram?
This account had some massive drama before didn't it?
She's been irresponsible since day dot. She would make the pony rear because it got her attention. When she had someone come and school the mare, the mare stopped rearing as much and she got less attention so she'd ride her in between and get her rearing so that the person who came to ride would be reared with all over again. From what I remember she stopped coming to ride her.About that time she went lame andthe girl kept riding her and encouraging her to throw herself about even though she was lame.
I think she wants her to be lame as an excuse to put her in foal over and over.
Her choice of "stallion" was irresponsible as well. It was just a palomino completely underwhelming badly put together cob colt.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just spotted that KIzzie and Eitties mum is on the lookout for yet another pony for her!
They shouldn't have bought such a young green one in the first place knowing what the ultimate aim was...Nellie was never going to be suitable to babysit the kids so early on!

I've lost count of the amount they've had since I started following!

Reactions: 12
Just spotted that KIzzie and Eitties mum is on the lookout for yet another pony for her!
They shouldn't have bought such a young green one in the first place knowing what the ultimate aim was...Nellie was never going to be suitable to babysit the kids so early on!

I honestly think at this point they are just trying to hide that they buy and sell???

Reactions: 12
Eye spy a new sponsorship deal with Meg and Easibed - sneaked a few bales home from camp, okay!!
I thought exactly the same. I got fed up with her bedding sponsor deal things when she raved about concord bedding was the best thing ever, she even tried it for weeks before telling followers about it.
then it turned out they obviously weren’t paying enough so they were tit ( after all her followers probably changed to be like her)
Then there was the rape straw bedding , then shavings now we are onto easi bed!
Bloody hell Megan I’m sure when you are getting it for free any bedding will do!

Reactions: 2
Please leave the bins in the bin leaving out area, which is marked bins… Tina 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s a bit harsh but, everybody hates you including people you haven’t met yet, your mum called just to say she was so glad she hadn’t heard from you
The man is a genius

Loads, I stopped following because of this and the Nonsense way in which she writes, and then people in the comments mimic ing it 😅

Reactions: 4
Hugh Karzan will be the token male… except he can’t jump.

the horse chapter has worked so tirelessly to become an influencer the last few months, it’s a shame because I used to like her before it was purely about marketing 😢

Jess has filmed her entry. I won’t be able to watch if she’s included, the tears when she gets told something she doesn’t like will be too much 🙈.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if they had the whole VE squad involved or judging a section of ASA. Maybe H&C should name it the all star acaemy- influencer wannabe edition?:LOL:
LOTB will be in, as will Ally Approved, Charlotte if she goes for it, who will be the token male "inclusivity" rider this year?
Where even is the information for this? I’ve never properly watched it. Does it have its own instagram or fb page?

She's been irresponsible since day dot. She would make the pony rear because it got her attention. When she had someone come and school the mare, the mare stopped rearing as much and she got less attention so she'd ride her in between and get her rearing so that the person who came to ride would be reared with all over again. From what I remember she stopped coming to ride her.About that time she went lame andthe girl kept riding her and encouraging her to throw herself about even though she was lame.
I think she wants her to be lame as an excuse to put her in foal over and over.
Her choice of "stallion" was irresponsible as well. It was just a palomino completely underwhelming badly put together cob colt.
I agree with the bad stallion choice. I don’t know how true the rest of it was, I never saw anybody else coming to ride Maisie consistently she just had her friends on her here and there. I also don’t think she was deliberately making it rear, especially when she would get eliminated in sj rounds due to it?

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m 95% sure that Maisie(miss.crazy.maisie) had another foal. Pretty sure it was a colt that was kept entire and is used to breed which I think is a bit ridiculous considering Maisie has no breeding and he isn’t anything special🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m 95% sure that Maisie(miss.crazy.maisie) had another foal. Pretty sure it was a colt that was kept entire and is used to breed which I think is a bit ridiculous considering Maisie has no breeding and he isn’t anything special🤷‍♀️
nope, she has never had a foal before, never owned a stallion either.

nope, she has never had a foal before, never owned a stallion either.
I just realised I worded my post wrong! I meant that’s Maisie has foaled 2 foals, the palomino one and then another one who was a colt and kept entire. I’m after stalking her Instagram and finding Maisie’s other foal who’s now a stallion standing at stud alongside her new foals stallions

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hugh Karzan will be the token male… except he can’t jump.

the horse chapter has worked so tirelessly to become an influencer the last few months, it’s a shame because I used to like her before it was purely about marketing 😢

Jess has filmed her entry. I won’t be able to watch if she’s included, the tears when she gets told something she doesn’t like will be too much 🙈.
Don’t know why Jess bothered with the video when she probably knows she is already in 😂 following the “process” I see.
Agree Hugh will be the token male and its apparently not necessary to jump now anyways.
So staged it’s untrue!

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why Jess bothered with the video when she probably knows she is already in 😂 following the “process” I see.
Agree Hugh will be the token male and its apparently not necessary to jump now anyways.
So staged it’s untrue!
Does this explain the LOTB glow up ? Camera ready ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.