Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope rtg gets in. Don’t think the coaches will be supporting her delusions…. Hopefully she will hear some truths!!!

Don’t think she sponsored by them she just made a video and now thinks shes royalty. Not sure what she brings to SUKO other than that weird horsey girl fan girling over very minor celebrities. Simon is gay and Cameron gives of gay vibes so no point drooling over them. As for the girls I think she’s jealous that they are well known enough to be on horse and country. I think I’d rather meet to horses than the people, I absolutely love Jam and I’m not normally a gelding person but Banksy is growing on me.
Can’t see what you’re answering…. Is it about Rhi? Is she jellie??!

Reactions: 2
Good news about the ASA height changing. It wasn’t fair when in the past we’ve seen people definitely not doing 90cm, and I think I’ll have a crack at applying now. However Pammy Hutton would tear Ray to pieces and I don’t think she should apply as it would upset her. I know people would like her to hear some truths but to me, she would just be upset and keep on in her ways and slate Pammy who is a fantastic horsewoman but wouldn’t be at all pleased with Pepper’s weight. Ray should know in herself she would struggle with that harsher method of teaching and not apply- let alone the fact Pepper is not BE80 fit and I don’t know why Ray asked if you need to jump 80 because her ‘horse is capable but coming back after ulcers’ as she can barely jump 60cm with it anyway

Reactions: 8
Good news about the ASA height changing. It wasn’t fair when in the past we’ve seen people definitely not doing 90cm, and I think I’ll have a crack at applying now. However Pammy Hutton would tear Ray to pieces and I don’t think she should apply as it would upset her. I know people would like her to hear some truths but to me, she would just be upset and keep on in her ways and slate Pammy who is a fantastic horsewoman but wouldn’t be at all pleased with Pepper’s weight. Ray should know in herself she would struggle with that harsher method of teaching and not apply- let alone the fact Pepper is not BE80 fit and I don’t know why Ray asked if you need to jump 80 because her ‘horse is capable but coming back after ulcers’ as she can barely jump 60cm with it anyway
i’ve had lessons with pammy and she’s very black and white - ray would go home crying.
i was called a dunce on one of my lessons and admittedly i shed a wee teat BUT she got the results i wanted and i went back for more lessons
i just know that RTG would get one ounce of criticism and wouldn’t go back

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about her booting tantrum. It was really bad form and it seems from the comments here, she's lost a lot of respect from people for it.
I wouldn't be as bothered as I know we've all lost our rag here and there over the years.. But she could have made comment in the vlog either through putting some text on at that moment or commenting on it at the end of the vlog to say she was embarrased by her behaviour or she feels bad and knows it was wrong bla bla bla but left it in to show the reality or whatever. I wouldn't have been so put off had she done that. But the fact she left it in and left in Tina joking about it just leaves a sour taste.
edit/p.s. I don't think she needs 'cancelling' for this but it's a perfect opportunity to keep that relatability and also speak about the pressures of socials and keeping up with her peers!
I agree the vlog was horse abuse and bratty behaviour at its worst!
Any competition she would have been pulled for it. Molly Summerland got pulled at badminton for her bratty whip behaviour when her horse wouldn’t go through the water. Afterwards she stated how much pressure she was under and nor does it excuse it but provides an explaination.
People look up to you Emily including young adults. A role model does not saw her horses mouth and kick it like a twit! Nor does it tire a youngster out for your own gain. Remember that it is Horse before sport!
Tina didn’t help with the commentary.

I really hope rtg gets in. Don’t think the coaches will be supporting her delusions…. Hopefully she will hear some truths!!!

This also annoys me with people applying to ASA. All the wannabes with horses they ride once a week. Your horse has to be fit. Hence the requirement. RTG - your not fit and neither is your horse !

Reactions: 6

I think she is yes, she seems like she thinks she’s some youtube sensation and her and woody are superstars. She had zero reason to be at SUKO from what shes put on instagram she isn’t a good presenter, she tries to hard and it’s cringy.
She was complaining about her laboured breathing this week. Blamed her asthma as stood in the stable and talked about turning her out. Has she ever considered it’s to the fact the horse is fat and it’s hot. And if it’s that bad why the hell is she stabling the horse? That horse needs 24/7 turnout on poor grass not stabled overnight with an all you can eat buffet of haylage.

Reactions: 6
Those entry requirements for all stars have definitely been changed because they want LOTB on it I bet you she’s in. Shes been saying she wanted to apply then pointed out she was not jumping 90 properly yet. What a surprise they then lowered the entry requirement. This is just Tina being allowed an audition video much longer than 2 minutes & Jake Tarrent being phoned up & invited to audition all over again.

• Wow
I'm surprised she hasn't said anything about her booting tantrum. It was really bad form and it seems from the comments here, she's lost a lot of respect from people for it.
I wouldn't be as bothered as I know we've all lost our rag here and there over the years.. But she could have made comment in the vlog either through putting some text on at that moment or commenting on it at the end of the vlog to say she was embarrased by her behaviour or she feels bad and knows it was wrong bla bla bla but left it in to show the reality or whatever. I wouldn't have been so put off had she done that. But the fact she left it in and left in Tina joking about it just leaves a sour taste.
edit/p.s. I don't think she needs 'cancelling' for this but it's a perfect opportunity to keep that relatability and also speak about the pressures of socials and keeping up with her peers!
I agree - she should not be cancelled for it - but she also needs to own up to her (Lets not beat around the bush) abuse of that lovely mare.

I've been seriously put off by it, and certainly don't want my impressionable child watching it and thinking its ok "because someone on YouTube did it" and Tina? Well her comments were equally appalling

Reactions: 5
Those entry requirements for all stars have definitely been changed because they want LOTB on it I bet you she’s in. Shes been saying she wanted to apply then pointed out she was not jumping 90 properly yet. What a surprise they then lowered the entry requirement. This is just Tina being allowed an audition video much longer than 2 minutes & Jake Tarrent being phoned up & invited to audition all over again.
😱 Is that what happened with Tina and Jake?!

I also wonder if they put the requirement of must be jumping 90cm knowing the publicity it would create. After all, I wonder how many people who had not heard of the series before suddenly became aware of it due to people commenting and sharing? A bit conspiracy theory I know but as the saying goes all publicity is good publicity

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t have thought they would have ex participants on again and maybe they liked Jake’s last time but he wasn’t quite as good as the others and was reserved choice or something. I don’t really follow him very closely so haven’t really seen any posts from him.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened with Rhi and the loan horse she mentioned? She posted a horse on Instagram saying it was her loan but now that post has been deleted

Does anyone know what happened with Rhi and the loan horse she mentioned? She posted a horse on Instagram saying it was her loan but now that post has been deleted
When was that. I remember her going to look a share but I didn’t see anything other than her going to see it being mentioned.

When was that. I remember her going to look a share but I didn’t see anything other than her going to see it being mentioned.
Quite a few weeks ago! I don’t follow her anymore but went to look to see if she had posted more about the loan horse and nothing and the post was gone! It was a dun horse I believe

Riding with Charlotte, the latest reel of Windsor great park hack ‘Prince Andrew smiled at me, I did not smile back’ yeah ok sweet, as if he did! As if you saw him, never mind got smiled at 🙄
I’m not a follower but when she gets discussed on here I have to go and take a look at the absolute toilet she is spouting 💩
It would be cool to ride on Windsor great park. Have been stalking thehorsechapter. ShE spends everyday in there

Reactions: 2
She was complaining about her laboured breathing this week. Blamed her asthma as stood in the stable and talked about turning her out. Has she ever considered it’s to the fact the horse is fat and it’s hot. And if it’s that bad why the hell is she stabling the horse? That horse needs 24/7 turnout on poor grass not stabled overnight with an all you can eat buffet of haylage.
[/QUOTE]
Absolutely, this would solve a lot of problems, generating body heat would also help towards her fitness and energy levels

I think a few people have already been picked from the rockingham day. They are always rigged. So don’t be surprised when LOTB is on the show and maybe one or two others we already know.
Like Allyapproved going on about Cameron beer watching her stories. Next one on the list for the allstars 😂
The audition process is a waste of time. They already know who they want on it.

Is she that dense that she can't see it's the horse's weight and the heat. Horse needs to be out 24/7, moving. In a grazing muzzle if she can only get rich and or abundant grazing. Bring her in for a couple of hours during the day for a SMALL amount of soaked hay. Enough to last her the couple of hours but not the absolute ton of haylage she's currently giving her.

I wouldn’t have thought they would have ex participants on again and maybe they liked Jake’s last time but he wasn’t quite as good as the others and was reserved choice or something. I don’t really follow him very closely so haven’t really seen any posts from him.
sorry my dyslexia makesmy posts hard to understand. They aren’t having Tina & Jake on again but when Tina auditioned they ignored that shehadn’t kept to the 2min auditionvideo rule because they wanted her onher series. Jake applied one year & didnt get in he wasn’t going to apply again but he was contacted by H&c & asked to put in an audition tape. He did a really rubbish audition tape where he was leading a horse & you could hardly hear what he said over the wind but he got in that series.

Im not saying they are having Tina & Jake back but giving examples of how they bend their own rules to get the people they want. I reckon theyve got rid of the 90cm thing so LOTB can apply because they want her on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.