Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Also someone asked her if she was going to go to any equestrian events this year and she went on a rant about racing…. She clearly doesn’t know about the many other disciplines that host spectator events 😂 she’s just clearly a total novice. There’s nothing wrong with being a novice but don’t try claim to be something you’re not
I class myself as a total novice in terms of riding... Yes I rode weekly as a kid for years but I'm now 30 with my own kid. So I went out & brought a 20 year old complete bombproof pony... Will he take me round a course? No. Will he be the fastest pony on the block? No
But he will get me home in one piece time after time & boy have a learnt alot from him in the past 4 years. From laminitis to livery yard politics, we've had it all 😂!

Would I of brought a youngster & broke it myself? Gosh no! I'm too old for that these days.

I did however get given a youngster who is now out on full loan to an adorable little girl & may of picked up a miniature shetland Monday because.... Why the hell not if they're free & I have the land & space

Reactions: 8
Haha agreed
I can’t actually read her posts as they’re just one massive essay length paragraph. It’s like word vomit I can’t deal with it
I think I’ve said before I unfollowed a while back because of the strange writing style and then their followers copying it, all the whooshing and nonsense

secrets123

I will be so disappointed if Meg or Emily apply to the all star academy (or Lucy or Tina but I think they have already been on it?) considering the opportunities they already have via H&C like SUKO and Back to Basics. Tbh SUKO is essentially just All Star Academy without Pammy…

mumma mia

I wonder if Emily is putting so much pressure on herself because Tina and Banksy have improved so much. When Emily had Lola, she was streets ahead with her schooling compared to Tina and Banksy, but now Tina has stepped up and I get the feeling that this has put pressure on Emily and she feels ‘behind’. But that was the choice she made when taking on a youngster.
She doesn’t take suggestions as well as Tina, who is actually very open to criticism and learning when riding.
That’s such a great comment, and you could well be right. Tina has been consistently working with Banks and she is clearly getting the results and well done to her for that. Emily just wants to get up the ladder way too quickly as you’ve mentioned, she’s got no idea, if that is the case she needs to stop thinking of herself and think of her horse, I can’t see Emily making a 1/2/3* level eventer as Cameron was talking about in her lesson, she’s too heavy handed and clearly can’t ride a young horse well. I wish she could see how Meg trains her babies and take a leaf out of her book!

Wodge887

Why should Emily retire Sprite? the pony isn’t that old she looks amazing & Emily doesn’t actually do a lot with her. Ive got a horse that is 23 still going to little competitions she loves it & it would break her heart to stop.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Once again I’m going to go out and say something a little bit controversial….

I expect an influx of stories on the gram from all the huns about Meg, Tina has already been on with her input, the rest will follow - I don’t see anyone doing that for RTG, now whatever you may think of anyones weight, it is really really unpleasant for that person on the receiving end.

I feel like I am constantly saying this but, RTG is just as much a human being with feelings as anyone else is, no one comes on their stories and defends her.

I know this is an absolute waste of my time writing this but I just feel this constant divide between ‘the popular kids’ and the ‘geeky kids’ which is what this thread feels like right now is awful.
It’s like one rule for one who fits into the ‘norm’ category and one rule for the other who maybe doesn’t.

Please can we draw a line under discussing weight, it is so bloody triggering for so many people.
There is a difference between RTG who is quite clearly obese and should not be sat on any horse, and Megan who is not overweight in the slightest.

Beyond the wall

I'm going to say something potentially controversial with regards to Emily and Addie, I feel like alot of her confidence issues have stemmed from her Fred Scala lessons, she seems to ride very differently post Cameron lesson than post Fred . That XC lesson with Fred you could see her getting more upset the more Fred shouted.
Also side note, Lucy's latest with the hunt relay has some of the worst riding I've seen in a while!

Maybe she thought sending her a product would help with managing Pepper's weight
Not sure it will help with Ray in charge of her feeding regime. Also what is she chatting shit about now? Does she think people being concerned about her horses weight classes as bullying? People are only telling the truth and the fact it’s being said time and time again just shows it’s not one person with a vendetta against her. If Laminitis didn’t make the horse suffer so much I’d be praying Pepper gets it so it gets through to Ray that she is damaging Peppers health by feeding her so much. I really wish the same lady that went to Esme for Baileys goes out the her as Esme did a fab job with her boys getting their weight down and actually listened to what she got told.

I agree, I wasn't a fan of how the flapping looked. It looked so much worse in the slow mo clips than the normal speed ones however just cos I wasn't a fan doesn't mean I didn't understand why she rode that way. I know I'd do a whole lot worse lol!

This is why I think she's just not that intelligent. With how long she's had horses she should know more than she does so I think she's either just not blessed in the IQ sector or she's purposefully not made the effort to learn anything.
Or just too gullible to think hang on a minute energy and calming cookies have two contradicting effects. And as for Tina yes it may not have been pretty but I’d rather see her flapping a bit like she was than sitting like a lemon not riding and causing her or the horde to have a fall. And as she is doing better than me I’m not going to slag her off for it and call her a shit rider, she isn’t she’s like most people competing for fun, she can ride but just not as good as the pros which is perfectly fine. She’s never claimed to be the best rider out there nor has she ever given any indication she thinks she can ride better than she can.

Spearo11

I follow a few Scottish “eventers” and it’s jaw dropping how fast they are putting their youngsters through the game. I’d understand more if you were a professional and aiming for age classes etc, but these guys call themselves amateurs. So what’s the rush? They have some lovely horses, but it’s very results driven already. And what winds me up more is that they only show the good stuff and gloss over or just don’t acknowledge any negatives. Sends a very poor message to anyone blindly following them.
This is the stuff that really grinds my gears tbh! I have a 5 year old and he is only now starting to do a bit more work and me to ask more of him. He's been mainly hacking and pottering around the school and a couple jumps here and there to give him some life experience and also because I intend to keep him for the rest of his life and I don't want him f*cked by the time he's 10 because he's done so much so young......

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Is anyone actually getting bored of watching these vloggers? I used to really enjoy them, but now it seems I don’t, and I think it’s because they are having it all handed to them by being gifted items of everything possible, like Hello Fresh being vlog sponsors, I mean what the hell??!!! Or Y Food etc, it’s out of control. It really isn’t real life vlogging is it? A real life equestrian will work for there horses and have good and bad days, they will go out and buy a saddle if they can afford it and not be sponsored with and handed a brand new trailer, that’s not reality is it?
I’ve never been big into watching vlogs, I pick the occasional one to watch if it’s about 20/25 mins.
Yesterday I watched Emily’s blog lesson with Cameron, I had to keep skipping bits, Tina continually talks over Emily, tells her what she is feeling on the mare, what she wants to do, what Cameron is doing, shut up!
That will be the last time I watch one.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Your sponsor calling you about your horse’s weight is not bullying.

The sponsor was contacted not RTG directly

I get it is upsetting to get that call but I assume the sponsor thought the person had a point as would they have contacted RTG otherwise

I very much doubt the vet said fat to muscle I think that was lost in translation or RTG misheard and doesn’t know fat and muscle are two different tissue types and do not transform into the other

• Heart

horsey1234

Both Emily (Kizzy’s mum) and Chelsea (Harlow’s mum) having a moan on insta this morning. Don’t put yourselves or your children in the public domain if you can’t take other opinions or criticisms IMO.
Agreed. You can’t monetise your life and children like that and not expect to get any opinions on what you do. In a normal job you would receive feedback on a piece of work from your colleagues, so this is the equivalent. Nastiness is obviously wrong but genuine comments and opinions are part of it when you are getting paid/getting free stuff to produce content.

whatsgoingonworld

Chatty Member
I follow a few Scottish “eventers” and it’s jaw dropping how fast they are putting their youngsters through the game. I’d understand more if you were a professional and aiming for age classes etc, but these guys call themselves amateurs. So what’s the rush? They have some lovely horses, but it’s very results driven already. And what winds me up more is that they only show the good stuff and gloss over or just don’t acknowledge any negatives. Sends a very poor message to anyone blindly following them.

Beyond the wall

It was a proper Pony Club brat tantrum kick! I'm uncomfortable to watch for sure but then again I think we've all done stuff we've regretted later and let our tempera get the better of us on n the heat of the moment. The suprise is that she left it in the vlog. I'd prefer if she went back without Tina tho, I don't think Tina helps much with all the commenting