Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Is Charlotte a professional complainer, it’s all she does!!
Now the vets are at fault because they didn’t tell her to make Vossi a small paddock, instead she chose to ask Instagram how to manage a horse on box rest - the girl is something else!

Reactions: 10

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Whoever screenshot it say hello. You are obviously a regular on here and lurk often to see it and send that quickly.

Sillybillyy

Chatty Member
It never even occurred to me to search for equi threads on here - I've got 100+ pages to catch up on yay! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I really hope Lucy tops SUKO as she so deserves it. Harry is beautiful and she is doing a super job with Ember, I don’t really care about the other on SUKO LOL, but I have time for Lucy. In her posts she looks like she’s having a great time, she didn’t have the best last year with poor Laragh, but fingers crossed she smashes it this time and tops off the others.
I hope Lucy does well too. She really does look out for those horses and makes sure she doesn’t push them too far. I think she doesn’t realise what a smart rider she is and I hope this camp improves her confidence. I love her vlogs and her dry sense of humour, especially when Justine is in them too. Those two work well together.

poppy2112

I guess it’s that I can’t afford a Ferrari but I can a land rover
To another persons I can’t afford a Land Rover so here is my Renault cleo 😅 I don’t follow the page so don’t know how much she claims poverty, but they have horses and go hunting so sorry your not poor, if you’ve enough money spare to own I think 4 now please don’t patronise me with your money issues keep that to yourself, quickest way to lose respect
We all have to watch spending at times but for some it’s whether to turn on the heating compared to another’s do I really need this new horse
Some people just dont know the meaning of the word skint.

I remember a (now ex) friend of mine complaining they were broke because they had just bought a new trailer whilst sat in their detached 4 bedroom house with 2 cars on the drive..

That week I had given my 4 to jelly for breakfast because that was all I had in and had to ask my mum for money to put electric on the meter and get some basic food in.

I work hard but sometimes life hits you hard....you don't know the meaning of broke until you are literally penniless with no way to tighten up anymore!

Grates my goat!

They seem pretty comfortable to me and if they aren't then they have plenty of ways to rein it in a bit!

• Heart

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
I wonder if Emily is putting so much pressure on herself because Tina and Banksy have improved so much. When Emily had Lola, she was streets ahead with her schooling compared to Tina and Banksy, but now Tina has stepped up and I get the feeling that this has put pressure on Emily and she feels ‘behind’. But that was the choice she made when taking on a youngster.
She doesn’t take suggestions as well as Tina, who is actually very open to criticism and learning when riding.

Did anyone pick up on Charlotte saying she likes showjumping because "you can ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it", and "you can literally ride like a plonker... whereas disciplines like dressage you have to ride properly." 😬 I'd say that'll piss off a fair fe2 showjumpers out there lol!
Yes because that tactic has worked wonders for her hasn't it :LOL: Please tell us Charlotte..... If it is indeed the case that you can "ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it" why you have had so many issues even getting round an 80? I find her above comments quite disrespectful and dismissive of those who are actually out there doing a grand job with horses that are, to say the least, difficult at the best of times.

Foodven

This is the stuff that really grinds my gears tbh! I have a 5 year old and he is only now starting to do a bit more work and me to ask more of him. He's been mainly hacking and pottering around the school and a couple jumps here and there to give him some life experience and also because I intend to keep him for the rest of his life and I don't want him f*cked by the time he's 10 because he's done so much so young......
As the age old saying goes… the less they do before 5 the more they will do after 15

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
The first part of Emily’s lesson was awful! What on earth was she doing?? I’ve never seen her ride like that before. The horse is super smart but she’s a youngster and the big kicks from Emily and harsh hands were unnecessary. Emily lost her rag there, not nice to see.

I think Jess needs to step away from trying to be a horsey influencer and concentrate on just enjoying Jim. It’s obviously causing her a lot of grief and unfortunately this is the downside of social media that isn’t going to ever go away fully.

secrets123

And I can imagine people will be asking her what's the most traumatising call she's received (a really common question for paramedics too) when she probably won't want to relive it herself.
A lot of jobs also advise you not to disclose what you do on social media… and if she works for the emergency services that might be the case

Reactions: 9

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Well I must say I was expecting people to be talking about the kicking that Cameron was telling Emily to do. And I was like yeah it's not pretty and it's disrupting the flow but it's not the worst and he was telling her to do it. And then he told her not to take it personally.
Imagine my shock as she brings her back to trot and does her biggest pony club kicks she can muster just to lay into the horse!
Absolutely not on and I'm shocked she left it in. Plus the fact Tina laughed and joked Em was "getting something out of her system"
No matter whether the horse is a baby or not she shouldn't be taking her anger out on Addie. Very VERY disappointed in her as til now I thought Em was one of the better ones of the group.

• Sad
  • Wow

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Just be thankful you have an alive horse who is capable of low level pottering around. Why keep pushing?!

mumma mia

Meg Elphick has put some pounds on hasn’t she?!
Just watched Tina’s 2nd vlog, far out it’s all her face and talking and not much else 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

ReaRea

Chatty Member
I’ve rewatched Emily’s lesson and noticed something else. She doesn’t like to be told the things she’s been doing are wrong. And I think that’s why she starts the pony club kicks. She hasn’t been teaching Addie correct aids and gets frustrated when she can’t do the basic things Cameron is asking her to do. Really shone a light on someone I thought was a decent rider. Apparently not.

Tina on the other hand has flourished under Cameron’s tuition 🤔

Doesn’t change the fact that Tina needs to stfu though with her commentary.

Last edited:

ishgirl

Jenny Rudall's stories today on Instagram 👏👏 a huge fuck you to whoever it was that was bashing Megan's weight yesterday 🖕

ReaRea

Chatty Member
In total agreement, to me she comes across very grounded and acknowledges her privilege. I think people also need to remember, it is ultimately her guardians decision. I know if I was as financially stable as her and someone offered me fabulous horses to further develop my riding and help me achieve my goals I would jump at the chance!
People are too quick to jump to conclusions when it comes to high ticket price horses and it pisses me off. This girl could well be a future Olympian. So why wouldn’t they buy a high calibre horse? And it’s also a disservice to Charlotte and her co-owner to imagine they’d just sell Pumpkin to the highest bidder.

EH1995

Callie Cole’s with the two eldest on horses without hats boils my piss. If they won’t wear them they shouldn’t be allowed on the horse