Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to talk to his ex on Instagram and quite liked her account, but she’s been quite inactive since the break up. At the time she mentioned his Instagram affected their relationship.
that’s sad. She seemed sweet. Tbf I remember seeing him comment on absolutely loads of girls ig’s. While im sure he was doing it to gain popularity must have been a touch annoying. He’s another one I’m surprised doesn’t get called out more.

I think she did go up and see B once though so that’s something. Hope she got the whole thing sorted.

Reactions: 1
Im so glad a brand contacted her. I wonder will they continue to work with her ? She is not a good role
Model especially when she jags that poor horse constantly in the mouth.
I'd like to know which brand. Good for the brand for stepping up and making it clear the pony isn't a healthy weight.

Reactions: 6
I'd like to know which brand. Good for the brand for stepping up and making it clear the pony isn't a healthy weight.
I hope one day ray herself realised that the majority of people are not cold hearted hate people, but are genuinely concern about peppers weight and also rays tbh, I find no humour in overweight people or animals, I think for the majority of people a deep sense of self loathing is the cause of not doing anything about it and that’s very sad, I hope in the future she gets a much more healthy relationship with herself and that may start by finally being honest with herself about peppers

Reactions: 11
Did they are did they just ring her and are continuing with the sponsorship?
From what she said on her stories it sounded like there was just a phone call but no real consequences from the brand.

But I suppose if they had stopped the sponsorship Ray wouldn’t announce that on her stories because it doesn’t fit with her narrative that pepper is a healthy weight

From what she said on her stories it sounded like there was just a phone call but no real consequences from the brand.

But I suppose if they had stopped the sponsorship Ray wouldn’t announce that on her stories because it doesn’t fit with her narrative that pepper is a healthy weight
Oh. I thought she meant they had called her up off of their own initiative.

Oh. I thought she meant they had called her up off of their own initiative.
Maybe I misunderstood from her stories but I took it as someone (a follower) had contacted one of the brands ray works with to express concern to the brand about peppers weight. Then a phone call took place between ray and the brand to pass that info on. But there were no consequences in terms of the sponsorship (that she mentioned)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am not sure how I feel in response to Matt H selling that beautiful injured horse, I can understand that he can’t compete but I feel that Matt will regret this decision in time, it’s easy when competing to forget that your first love of horses is what drew you in, and to base a horses future on whether or not it can compete is where he is now at. He has the means to support this horse and keep it within his circle, but buy selling him I don’t see a happy future for that horse, my gut feeling is for a few years yes it will likely be ok but if re injury occurs I really feel his fate will be horrible, I truly do. I am sadden that he has chosen to sell him rather than gift him to a friend where he could insure his wellness, and I do believe this is an route he could have gone down, I’ve done it in the past
Really disappointed Matt, really disappointed and I feel Truely sad of the fate that awaits that most beautiful soul of a horse
This bothered me too. Has he even been out competing on any of those horses? Last time I checked none of them have been out on the dressage circuit. It felt like he was just trying to justify selling a horse with issues. I get you can't keep everything but there are other solutions, I dunno it feels like things won't end up well for the poor fella. It's a petty thing on my behalf, but he always just refers to him as 'huge stallion' in his video titles to, feels so disconnected from the horses

Reactions: 3
Would love to see some of the more micro/normal life influencers apply for ASA if they were to scout for influencer types to go in. Like Nicola Mellor or Jessica from JessicaOnExmoor

Did anyone pick up on Charlotte saying she likes showjumping because "you can ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it", and "you can literally ride like a plonker... whereas disciplines like dressage you have to ride properly." 😬 I'd say that'll piss off a fair fe2 showjumpers out there lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This bothered me too. Has he even been out competing on any of those horses? Last time I checked none of them have been out on the dressage circuit. It felt like he was just trying to justify selling a horse with issues. I get you can't keep everything but there are other solutions, I dunno it feels like things won't end up well for the poor fella. It's a petty thing on my behalf, but he always just refers to him as 'huge stallion' in his video titles to, feels so disconnected from the horses
I think once he went out competing, I think he is trying to justify it too, the white shirt etc, v clever, the romantic video, all very well thought out so he recieved little backlash or criticism, but if the facts as he gave us are laid out he has a broken horse who he is now wanting rid, and people saying the money, well you get no financial gain from a horse anyway, in their world they do though from using them all the time for sponsor which sureno would still do, there is a far bigger fan base for that horse than the other ones, I think it more comes down to he’s bored of the horse and prob doesn’t like him, the line he said “the love he deserves” interesting choice of words, suggest he gets little or no love with him, anyone else would of said love him like I do etc etc

Reactions: 5
I think once he went out competing, I think he is trying to justify it too, the white shirt etc, v clever, the romantic video, all very well thought out so he recieved little backlash or criticism, but if the facts as he gave us are laid out he has a broken horse who he is now wanting rid, and people saying the money, well you get no financial gain from a horse anyway, in their world they do though from using them all the time for sponsor which sureno would still do, there is a far bigger fan base for that horse than the other ones, I think it more comes down to he’s bored of the horse and prob doesn’t like him, the line he said “the love he deserves” interesting choice of words, suggest he gets little or no love with him, anyone else would of said love him like I do etc etc
One of the other things is when the new horse arrived , he was deciding what to call him and started on about he likes to name his new horses after designers he's worked with, hence Emporio and Etro, yet Surenos name was never changed. Tbh I don't think he ever had any intention of keeping him for one reason or another. The whole thing comes into even sharper focus when you look at Miri Hackett and Obi whos had ligament surgery and she was posting today just the relief he was walking comfortably and wanting nothing more for him than that. It just feels like Matt is, to a degree, washing his hands of a problem.

Reactions: 7
One of the other things is when the new horse arrived , he was deciding what to call him and started on about he likes to name his new horses after designers he's worked with, hence Emporio and Etro, yet Surenos name was never changed. Tbh I don't think he ever had any intention of keeping him for one reason or another. The whole thing comes into even sharper focus when you look at Miri Hackett and Obi whos had ligament surgery and she was posting today just the relief he was walking comfortably and wanting nothing more for him than that. It just feels like Matt is, to a degree, washing his hands of a problem.
And when he cut his hair off, it’s always stuck out 😅 it just seemed like a massive F you to the horse, abit like in spirit when they hogged him, just felt like the same intention was behind it of slightly trying to remove some of the horses masculinity, I maybe thinking too deep into it but no I think Matt could have some issues

Did anyone pick up on Charlotte saying she likes showjumping because "you can ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it", and "you can literally ride like a plonker... whereas disciplines like dressage you have to ride properly." 😬 I'd say that'll piss off a fair fe2 showjumpers out there lol!
Funnily enough she rides like an absolute lunativ/literal plonker and doesn't get away with it cos her horse says no thanks.

I think it more comes down to he’s bored of the horse and prob doesn’t like him, the line he said “the love he deserves” interesting choice of words, suggest he gets little or no love with him, anyone else would of said love him like I do etc etc
He slipped up a bit there didn't he. The horse is no longer of use to him so he's going to throw him out like trash. He said he'd make a good stud, so why doesn't he stand the stallion at stud? That doesn't make much sense to me as I bet he'd make a killing doing that even if I don't think it's all that much a good idea standing a lame horse at stud.

Reactions: 7
Funnily enough she rides like an absolute lunativ/literal plonker and doesn't get away with it cos her horse says no thanks.

He slipped up a bit there didn't he. The horse is no longer of use to him so he's going to throw him out like trash. He said he'd make a good stud, so why doesn't he stand the stallion at stud? That doesn't make much sense to me as I bet he'd make a killing doing that even if I don't think it's all that much a good idea standing a lame horse at stud.
yes he slipped up, I would say that a chunk of his viewers have watched that video and have had a wake up call of what he is really about, and the rest just see the romance film he tried to create and are happily going along with the narrative, I bet if it was someone else they wouldn’t be so supportive 😅 and there would be comment after comment of how dare you sell an injured horse, who ironically had no injury’s until he came into your care
Just thinking about it he is very like the French bulldog breeders with the fancy colours, they ofton do this kinda things with their stud dogs, keep them a few years use them for promos and insta and then sell them on, with underlying health issues, lose track of their whereabouts and they end up in shelters once the vet bills become to much and then it’s plastered all over the internet and they still Deny all knowledge of playing a part in the dogs fate, he’s the same if not worst with what he is doing with this horse, even the last video was still promotional and all about him, it should have been a voiced over video and all about the horse, need to stop thinking about this as it’s upsetting 😅

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.