Equestrian Influencers #4 I’ve got 99 numnahs but my saddle doesn’t fit my bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone pick up on Charlotte saying she likes showjumping because "you can ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it", and "you can literally ride like a plonker... whereas disciplines like dressage you have to ride properly." 😬 I'd say that'll piss off a fair fe2 showjumpers out there lol!
Yes because that tactic has worked wonders for her hasn't it :LOL: Please tell us Charlotte..... If it is indeed the case that you can "ride like an absolute lunatic and totally get away with it" why you have had so many issues even getting round an 80? I find her above comments quite disrespectful and dismissive of those who are actually out there doing a grand job with horses that are, to say the least, difficult at the best of times.

Reactions: 10
what happened? Did a brand call her out? Don’t keep up with Instagram!
No one really knows rtg came on to say someone had contacted a brand she works with to express concern over peppers weight and that she was so upset as her vet says fat turns to muscle. Does anyone have a list of people she works with we should all email them !!

Reactions: 4
No one really knows rtg came on to say someone had contacted a brand she works with to express concern over peppers weight and that she was so upset as her vet says fat turns to muscle. Does anyone have a list of people she works with we should all email them !!
Flexars, beddown, lister and tidy tack rooms are on her instagram. I’m sure ponyo rugs have done something with her to. Maybe a rug for a reel or something.

Reactions: 1
Is/was she sponsored by the nose/hag bag company? I can’t remember the name
I think she gets free products from them or something like that, not an actual partnership

it’s called Nosebagz and something I really believe in and rate for my own horse but it puts me off that RTG gets stuff from them.

and it’s odd because the woman who runs it and created them is a massage therapist so clearly wants to help horses but will support RTG???

Reactions: 3
WTAF?

Does anyone have contact details for her vet, because I need some help with my arse&thighs!
My vet did tell me when my horse came off box rest it is easier to build muscle if the horse has weight on it (as in not a skeleton and is a healthy weight as it’s easier to build muscle when not also trying to gain weight at same time) no clue if she’s heard something like that and just taken it completely out of context!

Reactions: 3
Maybe she thought sending her a product would help with managing Pepper's weight
Not sure it will help with Ray in charge of her feeding regime. Also what is she chatting tit about now? Does she think people being concerned about her horses weight classes as bullying? People are only telling the truth and the fact it’s being said time and time again just shows it’s not one person with a vendetta against her. If Laminitis didn’t make the horse suffer so much I’d be praying Pepper gets it so it gets through to Ray that she is damaging Peppers health by feeding her so much. I really wish the same lady that went to Esme for Baileys goes out the her as Esme did a fab job with her boys getting their weight down and actually listened to what she got told.

Reactions: 8
Your sponsor calling you about your horse’s weight is not bullying.

The sponsor was contacted not RTG directly

I get it is upsetting to get that call but I assume the sponsor thought the person had a point as would they have contacted RTG otherwise

I very much doubt the vet said fat to muscle I think that was lost in translation or RTG misheard and doesn’t know fat and muscle are two different tissue types and do not transform into the other

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure it will help with Ray in charge of her feeding regime. Also what is she chatting tit about now? Does she think people being concerned about her horses weight classes as bullying? People are only telling the truth and the fact it’s being said time and time again just shows it’s not one person with a vendetta against her. If Laminitis didn’t make the horse suffer so much I’d be praying Pepper gets it so it gets through to Ray that she is damaging Peppers health by feeding her so much. I really wish the same lady that went to Esme for Baileys goes out the her as Esme did a fab job with her boys getting their weight down and actually listened to what she got told.
She likes to make out it's one group of people who dislike her and make up that Pepper is fat. At least that's what I got from listening to that podcast she was on. Goes to show it probably was just some people who were concerned about Pepper and they obviously haven't been the only ones.
I really rate Esme for this actually cos she really exposed herself when she had them all weighed and was open to that criticism to get them the right weight. Which was really important for Mickey with him having cushings

Reactions: 7
She likes to make out it's one group of people who dislike her and make up that Pepper is fat. At least that's what I got from listening to that podcast she was on. Goes to show it probably was just some people who were concerned about Pepper and they obviously haven't been the only ones.
I really rate Esme for this actually cos she really exposed herself when she had them all weighed and was open to that criticism to get them the right weight. Which was really important for Mickey with him having cushings
Compared to Pepper they where skinny 😂

Reactions: 2
Tina swooning over Cameron in her latest SUKO vlog 🤢 she does remember she's married right? And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Cameron gay? 😂

• Heart
Tina swooning over Cameron in her latest SUKO vlog 🤢 she does remember she's married right? And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Cameron gay? 😂
I would assume so, I hadn’t heard of him until SUKO last hear and don’t follow him so not 100% but she’s waisting her time swooning over him

I’m going to go out here and throw RTG a bit of a bone, I know she is naive and isn’t fully taking on board the issues with peppers weight but, she is very transparent with tagging brands and putting ad/gift/pr/ba on her stories, surely, as a lot of the brands repost what she creates and shares on social media, they, the brands can see for themselves and make their own decisions about continuing the partnership?

I have felt at times there is a bit of a witch hunt against her.
It does sometimes go beyond just having a fat horse and saying silly things that she has probably just misinterpreted.

**For the record, I know the horse is overweight, I’m not defending that side of it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.