Equestrian influencers #3 Ad/BA/sponsored rider ‘it’s not an ad guys’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

*Not influencer related*

Thoughts?

Poor horse you could tell it was distressed.
Agreed that's a terrified horse. Ironically doing this to it is probably making it even more nappy and anxious about being in the arena..

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t doubt the camps are filled with support. I just don’t like the tactic to pretend “I’m just like you” when these people have a genuine fear of going over a pole.
You can support people without lying about who you are
Oh yeah no I agree with you. I think it is very fake. She’s not scared and is profiting off of people’s fear for sure

Reactions: 3

*Not influencer related*

Thoughts?

Poor horse you could tell it was distressed.
How can she defend it! Literally what is wrong with people.
“she never used a whip on the horse” nah just a 3 metre jump pole.

She says she uses the pole because it wouldn’t sting like a whip would, but I highly doubt that’s the real story. They’ve probably already tried beating the poor pony and discovered it didn’t work so using the pole as it gets a reaction.

• Sad
Almost £400 for only 3 lessons over 2 days is insanely overpriced!

Entries for her camps this year were low at the time of her posting that rant about how it would be her last year ever running them, so I’m sure it was just to drum up interest :rolleyes:
I’ve seen camps at the same venue for a little over £100 cheaper. Now I’m not saying the camps are crap and you won’t gain anything from them they are just expensive for the average person. I’d love to go on her beach one I just can’t justify spending that on a weekend away especially when you don’t get accommodation and have to pay extra for hookup or other accommodation.

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen camps at the same venue for a little over £100 cheaper. Now I’m not saying the camps are crap and you won’t gain anything from them they are just expensive for the average person. I’d love to go on her beach one I just can’t justify spending that on a weekend away especially when you don’t get accommodation and have to pay extra for hookup or other accommodation.
It felt like I’d inadvertently joined a cult, one which I certainly did not wish to remain a member of!

The beach however… absolutely fab! But I’d just book yourself a beach trip lol, unless you have the desire to sit around in a circle and have never ending extracts of Vic’s book read out to you, passed off as your camps “evening entertainment”

• Haha
It felt like I’d inadvertently joined a cult, one which I certainly did not wish to remain a member of!

The beach however… absolutely fab! But I’d just book yourself a beach trip lol, unless you have the desire to sit around in a circle and have never ending extracts of Vic’s book read out to you, passed off as your camps “evening entertainment”
We didn’t have the book read but had the oversexualisation of EVERYTHING in the evening entertainment. Don’t get me wrong, we were all adults and I’m no prude, but sometimes it’s just cheap and cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Harlow's mother sh*tting money!? They do not need that horsebox.
I need to know what she does for a living to be able to spaff so much money up the wall on horseboxes, racing ponies and two lots of full livery

Reactions: 5
Chelsea white is a photographer… from pure gossip but nothing concrete it’s not what you do but who you sleep with 😬

• Haha

I booked myself a beach trip when the first beach camp got cancelled. Some lessons would have benefitted me, but I took my dog as well and was able to take her to the beach so it was actually a really good weekend.

Riding with Charlotte vlogs are so car crash Tv now. I am sure she is literally falling off in every video. I fear for her safety.
Jesus woman use that money they are paying you to advertise and get some decent lessons. Rant over 😁

Is Harlow's mother sh*tting money!? They do not need that horsebox.
Harlows mum has supposedly slept with a married footballer (twice) and guessing he pays her maintenance for the two children. She has her own thread on here. I don’t think they really show the true experience of horse ownership and all that goes with it.

Reactions: 6
“Wimpy” eventer is not at all scared. It’s okay if she wants to do 70cm. She’s just had a baby, she’s unfit, she said she wants an easy round and I can understand that. The height someone else wants to do has nothing to do with me, so she can crack on in that respect.

BUT, I can’t stand the fake nerves and fake “fear” it’s all just an act and a way to promote her brand and try and remain relevant. She’ll post on her grid in a few days jumping 1.10 saying how her wimpy camp circle got her through and if you want to understand the support give me £400 and come to a camp 😂
Agree. Height doesn’t bother me. It’s the fake nerves. I’ve seen general fear. She’s just doing it for the views. Yawn. 🤣

Almost £400 for only 3 lessons over 2 days is insanely overpriced!

Entries for her camps this year were low at the time of her posting that rant about how it would be her last year ever running them, so I’m sure it was just to drum up interest :rolleyes:
Anyone remember when she tried to fundraise for a brand new 3,5t lorry to use at these camps? That didn’t go down too well!

• Haha
My read on Wimpy is that she’s highly competitive. So if she doesn’t do well, then the nerves got to her. If she does well, she’s battled her demons. She is definitely scared - but it’s a fear of “failure”, not riding in my opinion. Poor Pea - if Mrs Brant were as scared as she makes out, then she would worship that horse for the confidence she gives her. But every time she has a great day on Pea, there’s a post soon after saying “oh but it’s not Pat”. I think she believes Pat is flashier and more capable of the bigger classes and more likely to place…. But that mare seems really lovely.

I know she’s been mentioned a few times but I unfollowed her years ago. She’s just come up on my explore page and I’ve had a delve. Olivia towers. It seems she’s posting the same kind of paragraphs about her boyfriend that she was posting about a different boyfriend 5 years ago, the same. Very spoilt girl with no direction

Anyone remember when she tried to fundraise for a brand new 3,5t lorry to use at these camps? That didn’t go down too well!
I don’t but I think I only started following her when she announced to first beach camp.
Secondly are there amt influencers not sponsored/supported by premier performance

I’ve used calming cookies before. Made no difference whatsoever apart from it made me feel better which caused my horse to relax

I know she’s been mentioned a few times but I unfollowed her years ago. She’s just come up on my explore page and I’ve had a delve. Olivia towers. It seems she’s posting the same kind of paragraphs about her boyfriend that she was posting about a different boyfriend 5 years ago, the same. Very spoilt girl with no direction
I unfollowed her a long time ago!!
but still keep seeing her stuff - I guess when you go though boyfriends like she does you kinda have to recycle the stuff you wrote about them.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.