Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Miri is such a bad advert for groundwork and horsemanship, it drives me up the wall. Neither of those things are free from consequences for the horses, and we do not make excuses for them =/
How much would people be paying for her rehab?

Reactions: 1
Everyone’s thoughts? I think it’s everyone I *expected* it to be in all honesty
Called it! Although Laura may be reserve rather than Tom now as he has some good results this year. After Lumenham (spelt wrong I know) it was obvious that Yas and Tom where going to be on the team.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Yes I am. Her latest post. It's so so bad.
I thought so, just wanted to check as I get mixed up when talking about Blobthecob and Blogofacob.

Her latest post is awful. It’s a shame because she did lose weight and was looking great but now she is back, possibly bigger that before.

secrets123

Has anyone noticed via instagram that Harlow’s little friend from forest oaks, Carmen has a new pony, FEI dressage pony imported from Belgium again! Looks so sweet, but It just makes me think bloody hell how much money would that cost?! And where can I find myself a husband who is in a career that well paid!! (Or could be the mum too! Don’t want to presume)
And to be able to afford to keep them both at forest oaks… I need one of those husbands too… or a career change 🤣

• Haha

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
What do you reckon the Elphicks intend to do with Bear? They just posted an update video but never addressed it. Obviously not selling and looking to bring back into work, but why? Meg is too tall for her and now admits to being nervous to ride her (and looked it), Bear is horribly overweight and overbent. There was a brief mention of competing Elementary, but with who? Meg just looks too tall on her and her knees were practically over her withers. Plus the mare had her nose tucked in nearly the whole time (by her own, it looked, as Meg wasn't riding her tight).
Just looked such a tense picture and can't think what they intend to do with her.

Sodjdwjao

Chatty Member
Oh come on!
She isn't exactly wrestling with a rabid sable-tooth tiger. She's a professional rider and is popping a small naughty pony over a few jumps in a rubber cushioned school. It's hardly dramatic compared to whst she usually does.
---

When you are a professional rider(!), popping a tiny naughty pony over some jumps would never in a month of Sundays be seen as "extreme Sports". That literally is her job and her sport.
I merely said I was surprised, this is all very OTT😂

storynerd

Chatty Member
how interesting, I can’t find her when I’m signed in and don’t recognise her. I don’t post so am unlikely to be blocked. She’s not in my blocked list.
In my blocked list apart from spammy accounts I have hate accounts. Nothing else. All I can think is that it’s possible she has another account which I’ve blocked and it’s blocked her main one. 🤔
that is weird - the handle is everydayeventers (sorry, forgot the "s" at the end)

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if Esme is £10k for an appearance.

Bolesworth has become a rip off for spectators. The ticket price is high for not much going on inside and then they have decided to make the parking £11.20. There is no where else to park and get in so you are trapped. It’s basically costing £100 for my family to just get in…

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
BE have her at 14hh.

I get that pregnancy is inherently risky for the mare. My point was that they wouldn’t put one of theirs in a situation where the outcome was unknown or knowingly risky. But size difference? It’s 2 hands with a chunky cob mare. If it was a sec A or B then I can see the issues. Bear isn’t tiny and can cope. She delivered Brego no problem as a maiden.

I’m not trying to refute your points or experience. But you can’t blanket statement based on your experience. No matter how extensive.
A chunky cob mare? Bear? 🤣 She’s a fat Welsh pony! At 14hh. There’s nothing cob about her! If Bear didn’t jump ridiculous like she does, I doubt they would even entertain her for today’s viewers. I’d be very surprised if they bred from her again, I’d imagine they would use Ron’s covering for Dee, it would be a much better match.

qwerty123poiuy

Oh my god it's just so awful. Why are the judges allowing this to happen?! Dressage is ridiculous.....her and RWC just prove what is making me take a step back from competing.
---
Emily taking Addie out at 100 today! And also riding Banks at 90!

Last edited:

equestrianlurker

Whizzy Welsh - Seren is bilaterally lame in front. Something to do with the coffin joint & having very flat feet. Has had injections into the pastern in both front free & having remedial shoeing.

Antics of mr mo having beef with this thread’s favourite vet is the drama Tattlers love to see 😆😆
Natalie was really feeding the trolls in the comments. Why does she engage with them, wind them up, and then complain that she gets trolls/unwanted advice when she’s literally asking for it?!
(n.b. I don’t think anyone was actually trolling her, just stating a difference of opinion, but she just cannot accept that not everybody agrees with her point of view!)

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I despair of dressage judges in this country. RWC has just got a 74.4% in a hat I would suggest isn’t even legal and on a horse who - although improved- is still BTV much of the time and ridden by someone who simply does not move from the waist up and moves too much from the waist down.
Also, still on a rant about judges, I watched Tina’s “last ever 90” vlog last night. In my day a swishing tail was a sign of disobedience and/or tension yet Bankseys tail was all over the place and she still got a 30 score
Do dressage riders not need their hats checking before competing?

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I was just watching Megs vlog from 8 months ago about what she was doing with Bear since having her foal and she mentioned about putting her back in foal this year around May time….. has there been any news this at all? She was planning on riding her once the foal was weaned Jan/Feb time until May when she goes back in foal, and doing some local events on her, weirdly she said that Bear was finding the competition atmosphere stressful, hence why they decided to put her in foal, but mentioned later in the vlog that she wants to do some small events on her. It makes me wonder if Bear wasn’t an over achiever in jumping, would she still have her now 🤷🏼‍♀️ Like they want to sell of Bryni. She also wants Brego to make 15.2…… and Bear is 14hh 😂
I thought I saw that she decided not to put her back in foal this year, or am I making that up?

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
JFC, she doesn’t want to be there because it is physically and mentally painful for her and the dickhead in the corner saying “Bella” over and over gives me such an irrational rage I could scream. How there has never been a serious accident baffles me, she is so lucky to have got this far, I wish Bella could escape like Farouk did.
Her riding is truly awful, no balance, no clue of the damage she is causing. I saw a vlog a week or so back when she said to someone that Bella has only just turned 5 and she has been on that channel riding her (awfully) for a fair while, pretty damn close to 2 years, so that poor thing has been 'backed' far too young. I find Tara really difficult to watch, it's like a car crash waiting to happen. And yet her very many followers post only positive comments (although they do all have very bot-like user names :rolleyes:)

The trouble is, the owner is obese too. I just think obesity becomes normal to these people. I see a lot of overweight people with overweight children and dogs.
How that poor animal hasn’t had laminitis I don’t know.
---

What did Olivia say about it?
Can’t remember the exact words but something like it isn’t bullying but raising awareness and report it to the RSPCA. I also don’t get how the mare does not have laminitis either. She’s morbidly obese with a huge crest all the signs of a lamintic.