Equestrian Influencers #25 Tina not happy with her lot & chases a Badminton House Photo

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear gets views, unfortunately. People like watching her because she’s more “explosive” than any of the others.

Reactions: 2
Bear gets views, unfortunately. People like watching her because she’s more “explosive” than any of the others.
Found it interesting that Meg admitted to not giving Bear the respect she should have done, that she didn’t do things proper.t because it was Bear and she just wanted to have fun. Seem to remember saying that at the time and we had a discussion about how Wilma or Jam would never have been treated that way. Good girl Bear!

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the video but convinced she is PSSM / MIM.. elphicks happy to send hair for a colour test but not for an actual metabolic issue

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t put it past something always having been wrong with her. Hence the exuberance and spookiness. Maybe the breeding has made it worse or the time out of work/lack of muscle tone exposed something.

Reactions: 3
Aaaaaand back to Miri…. Turns out she has a problem that probably has been there the whole time… but we don’t know what yet as Miri needs time to digest it. Shocker she told us was what we already knew!

Reactions: 4
Aaaaaand back to Miri…. Turns out she has a problem that probably has been there the whole time… but we don’t know what yet as Miri needs time to digest it. Shocker she told us was what we already knew!
Why didn’t she get a full vet investigation when she first got her? This really baffles me!

Reactions: 1
Ellie Fredricks posted a photo of herself at the Elphick’s, looks like she’s riding Winnie…….
---
So started watching the Bear update and one thing that is standing out to me is Meg has lost a lot of confidence whilst Bear has been out of work, so getting back on a quirky pony, and being not confident/scared is a bad recipe. Bear was always spooky, used to rear at times, over jump etc, back when Meg was almost fearless, but Meg’s confidence has been knocked since and she’s now showing this with Bear = Not good.
With these horses that have behaviour issues, why can’t people get these horses checked over by a vet? A physio isn’t going to fix her! Meg is too big for Bear, and stop using Bear for your own footage and put the pony first, if she’s 14 yrs old, she’s never going to change! And Megs confidence is never going to be positive on Bear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I suspect Miri's Blondie has suspensory issues, like what Lilpet Channel's Snip had, so that's why surgery is a possible option Hopefully DeDe doesn't has kissing spine though!

Kate/Blobthecob seems to assume she’ll be still competing multiple horses at big shows post baby not sure that’ll happen with 27 horses to look after (and the rest of the animals) plus a baby

Reactions: 11
Kate/Blobthecob seems to assume she’ll be still competing multiple horses at big shows post baby not sure that’ll happen with 27 horses to look after (and the rest of the animals) plus a baby
People have no idea how much their life will change after having their first baby. I can’t imagine how overwhelmed she will be with a newborn and all those animals.

Reactions: 12
Or some brand partnership. Guaranteed it will be boring
If it was pregnancy like someone suggested further up I doubt she would be riding Bear.
I suspect Miri's Blondie has suspensory issues, like what Lilpet Channel's Snip had, so that's why surgery is a possible option Hopefully DeDe doesn't has kissing spine though!
I think she said she was lamer on soft surfaces so is that a sign of suspensory issues?
Trouble is some people can do it, but what we don’t see is no doubt a village behind the helping and they have one or maybe two horses or grooms rather than over twenty to look after by themselves.

I’ve posted in support of RWC before but her latest has riled me up. A supplement ad that is worded quite misleadingly (she states it was used alongside training, but the emphasis is very much on the supplements). Someone’s called her out on it in the comments on IG, good for them. I’m sick and tired of supplements being marketed as a magic fix for anything and everything!

Reactions: 3