Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Riding with your legs that far forward will make you tilt forward. Ride in a GP or dressage saddle and sort it out, also, you are too tall for the pony…

Reactions: 1
Exactly! Riding with your legs that far forward will make you tilt forward. Ride in a GP or dressage saddle and sort it out, also, you are too tall for the pony…
But why is she advertising for the app if she’s not in the correct saddle for the advertising…… Meg has a nice seat in the dressage saddle, why not show it. It doesn’t make any sense to me. And yes she’s far too big for that pony.

Reactions: 2
But why is she advertising for the app if she’s not in the correct saddle for the advertising…… Meg has a nice seat in the dressage saddle, why not show it. It doesn’t make any sense to me. And yes she’s far too big for that pony.
Who knows? I wouldn’t think the company would be happy with that advert but they must have okayed it before she posted it? Stupid ad!

Reactions: 1
Maybe she doesn't have a proper dressage saddle that fits Bryni well. As she's not keeping her it'd be daft to buy her specific saddles.

Maybe she doesn't have a proper dressage saddle that fits Bryni well. As she's not keeping her it'd be daft to buy her specific saddles.
But she’s got others to ride…… Why make an advertisement if you don’t have the right saddle for it to work properly. Makes no sense to me.

Well, it was the 70cm class 🤦🏻‍♀️
Personally don’t see anything wrong with taking her in a 70. It’s obvious they’ve had some confidence set backs. Give her horse a confident run and hopefully small enough Meg doesn’t pull. It’s not always about height but the getting the partnership going well together.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.