Equestrian influencers #24 RWC doesn’t have a clue, she’s been riding since she shot out of the womb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good old Charlotte. She's had a skin breakout, but she's just 'happy that she has a face'.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is Tina taking Banksy eventing this weekend after just admitting she hasn't asked anything of him for 4 weeks? Hardly fair on the horse to do 'moochy hacks' for 4 weeks and then expect them to run.

Why is Tina taking Banksy eventing this weekend after just admitting she hasn't asked anything of him for 4 weeks? Hardly fair on the horse to do 'moochy hacks' for 4 weeks and then expect them to run.
I'm getting a slightly "I'm superior" tone from her since badminton. She said a few things in Emily's vlog that came across as condescending and her story about feeling weird going to a "less important" event was odd. Don't go then if it's beneath you!

Reactions: 6
I'm getting a slightly "I'm superior" tone from her since badminton. She said a few things in Emily's vlog that came across as condescending and her story about feeling weird going to a "less important" event was odd. Don't go then if it's beneath you!
I’ve just read her post! Arrogant ass. 🤣🤣 shame she didn’t get balloted!

I thought this of Tina in Ems vlog too, way too above herself. I don’t rate her at all, the same as Meg she’s the same, they think there tit don’t stink!

Reactions: 1
Apparently we are just crappy people who feel crappy about ourselves. No, whizzy Welsh, we don’t feel crappy. We could see your little mare was telling you in every which way she could that she was in some form of pain and discomfort and we spoke about it on here. You continued to laugh about pony club kicking the sides out of her and are now horrified that there was something wrong. We are not crappy!! You just don’t like what we are saying as usual!

Reactions: 12
Good old Charlotte. She's had a skin breakout, but she's just 'happy that she has a face'.
Why does she keep going on about "as a single woman" she loves wasting money? So it's OK to waste the man's money then? Sorry have I forgotten what decade I'm in?
She's a spoilt brat who is completely out of touch with her privilege anyway. She's completely arrogant and thinks too highly of herself. If I went on a date with her I'd be trying to escape through the toilet window.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apparently we are just crappy people who feel crappy about ourselves. No, whizzy Welsh, we don’t feel crappy. We could see your little mare was telling you in every which way she could that she was in some form of pain and discomfort and we spoke about it on here. You continued to laugh about pony club kicking the sides out of her and are now horrified that there was something wrong. We are not crappy!! You just don’t like what we are saying as usual!
I think this girl was badly bullied at some point (I’m sure she mentioned it in a vlog once?) and I get the impression it has badly affected her. She is very defensive all of the time about everything and does have a tendency to leap to the conclusion that people are bullying her, rather than logically thinking ‘is there any truth in what these people are saying?’
For her pony’s sake, I am glad she has found some answers.

Reactions: 3
Tbf it's West Wilts. Sj on a surface and a flat and easy xc.

Tbf it's West Wilts. Sj on a surface and a flat and easy xc.
Fair enough, but I think it's a little grating for her to call her horse a jackass for misbehaving the very first time she takes him schooling in four weeks, when he was very fit before the break. And to school just a couple of days before an event (easy or not) without doing any work to keep him fit just seems unfair on the horse. His adrenalin will take him round and I hope they have a great day, but don't expect him to behave well when you don't put the work in, and keep him fit and focussed.

Reactions: 4
Horses don’t lose fitness that easily. Keeping him hacking would have maintained his fitness. If she had been jumping him loads since badminton she would have been judged for doing too much. She can’t win.

Reactions: 18
It was a very good and informative video. I certainly learnt a fair bit as a first time horse owner
I was so impressed by her, at times it was hard going compared to action type videos, but she was so informative and is clearly 100% invested in her horses and their well being as well as their performance. She’s a very driven and capable girl, lots to like there and as you say so very informative, others *cough Whizzy Welsh/Hannah cough* take note of someone really caring about the horse and listening to them.
---
Ember is so lame left fore. I don't understand how the judge didn't comment on this. Looks like his shoulder area.
That last vlog was a hard watch, I don’t know at what point Lucy will just stop trying to make him into something he clearly isn’t. I have utmost respect for her and Justine and everything theyve done and what they’ve achieved with him, but his stress levels seem to be through the roof so much of the time and that can’t be good for him. Hard to tell if he’s lame because he’s so tense and not moving forward at any point, until he does go forward and then it’s legs everywhere. He reminds me so much of our old pony, even the same colour and looks and way of going, so many little choppy strides. I’d love to have my time again with him with the knowledge I have now and the help that’s available, so much more we could have done!

Lucy is such a quiet and sympathetic rider, I just think at his age he is who he is 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I was so impressed by her, at times it was hard going compared to action type videos, but she was so informative and is clearly 100% invested in her horses and their well being as well as their performance. She’s a very driven and capable girl, lots to like there and as you say so very informative, others *cough Whizzy Welsh/Hannah cough* take note of someone really caring about the horse and listening to them.
---

That last vlog was a hard watch, I don’t know at what point Lucy will just stop trying to make him into something he clearly isn’t. I have utmost respect for her and Justine and everything theyve done and what they’ve achieved with him, but his stress levels seem to be through the roof so much of the time and that can’t be good for him. Hard to tell if he’s lame because he’s so tense and not moving forward at any point, until he does go forward and then it’s legs everywhere. He reminds me so much of our old pony, even the same colour and looks and way of going, so many little choppy strides. I’d love to have my time again with him with the knowledge I have now and the help that’s available, so much more we could have done!

Lucy is such a quiet and sympathetic rider, I just think at his age he is who he is 🤷‍♀️
I have to agree regarding Ember. He’s finding the competition world so stressful and I’d be inclined to be scoping him to keep check on ulcers with his highly stressful ways. His jumping he’s just going and doesn’t seem focused on them, I’d be concerned XC with his jump style by the way he jumps. His dressage was probably one of the worst I’ve seen of him, but massive credit to Lucy for her work with him, she’s a nice quiet rider and nothing seems to worry her, even the tough days she’s still smiling. I think Lucy should invest in a horse that will take her to the levels, as that’s what she very well deserves.

Fair enough, but I think it's a little grating for her to call her horse a jackass for misbehaving the very first time she takes him schooling in four weeks, when he was very fit before the break. And to school just a couple of days before an event (easy or not) without doing any work to keep him fit just seems unfair on the horse. His adrenalin will take him round and I hope they have a great day, but don't expect him to behave well when you don't put the work in, and keep him fit and focussed.
I could take my horse round a 90 tomorrow and he'd be fine if we didnt push for time xc, despite only hacking for months. Banksy is nicely fit and he's a professional, he knows what's what.

Horses don’t lose fitness that easily. Keeping him hacking would have maintained his fitness. If she had been jumping him loads since badminton she would have been judged for doing too much. She can’t win.
This. When my boy was hunting fit, I’d only hack 2-3 times per week in between meets and he was perfect. Getting them fit is the hardest part, maintaining it is much easier.

Khal isn't just athletically talented for his level, he's the amateurs dream safe horse to ride. No chance of him going for less than €50000 if I were Holly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Megs latest reel…… the ridesum app. She said it’s designed to be used in a dressage saddle, so ignore her lower leg because she’s in a jump saddle 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wouldn't the way the app works, if it’s accurate will clearly pick up her lower leg that will then affect everything else else upwards with her body posture and position …… what a stupid reel to make for an ad or app. It won’t be accurate will it? If it’s designed for a dressage saddle 😂

How much is the ‘super vet’ going to raise this time via a go fund me then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.