Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

infernalcarpet

Chatty Member
That horse of WW has been shouting for ages that she’s not right and not up to the job, but she’s been smacked and booted in the ribs for it.
No, people weren’t bullying you WW, they were genuinely worried for your lovely little horse.
What was wrong with the little mare?

Yooolo123

Omg did she actually get gifted the bay!?! Man, maybe being so far up your own arse you can retaste breakfast is worth it!!
I saw she’d answered a post on one of the dressage Facebook groups about budgets for buying horses or something saying she bred one of hers and was gifted the other. She only has two and she bred the chestnut so… 🤷‍♀️

storynerd

Chatty Member
I did but not much more information. The score sheet didn’t make it down to where the marks were being counted. They asked Emily what she wanted to do and offered to average her previous scores but Emily didn’t think the test was worthy of that. They slotted her in at 11th I believe to not affect placings and they were sending the video footage of the test for consideration, I think that part was because em is worried about wanting qualification marks? she didn’t seem overly bothered by it, I assume because it was unaffiliated?
wow that's kind of crazy! I guess if she's interested in qualifying for the cotswold cup she maybe wants a better score but if it's unaff it wouldn't (I assume) get her qualifying places for BE regional finals which I assume would be her ultimate goal for the season

saywhathorsegirl

THAT! I must admit I did follow Ivy initially for a very short time right after it all started. Then I woke up. I make a point of not watching any content that is potentially objectionable because every time you watch something, you directly support the account.

That's about the line I would draw.
So is everyone also drawing the line at watching any movies, tv shows, etc with children in them?