Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

demeschor

Dee's foal is stunning. I can't listen to the audio yet but just had a flick through the video - what a stunner. Has Meg complained he's not a girl yet? 🤪

daledancer

Re: Katie Van Sykes and Seven, I know very little about horse breeding but I was surprised by how Meg's foal Brego straightened his bent legs last year. Seven's are obviously an extreme example, so is it completely unrealistic for her to say that they can strengthen and straighten?

Re: Meg's foals. Can't wait to see Dee's foal. But I do miss seeing the other foals, especially Moose who seemed like such a character!! I know their whole MO was: buy a pony, breed a foal from it to let it mature, event it for a season and sell to a kid to have some fun with, and then rinse and repeat with the baby. But now she has a following, I honestly think she's missing a trick with young horse content. I bet a lot of people would be interested in the real basics of in-hand work. Doesn't have to be a lot or often, it's just odd that they literally drop off her socials completely if they're not competing. Even just grooming etc (and that content doesn't even have to come from Meg directly!)
Do they do anything with their youngster though - until they are old enough to be backed?

Does anyone know what's happened at Bicton? No movement on the xc course on eventing scores for almost an hour now and the last horse on was eliminated at fence 5. Hoping its a tech issue rather than a nasty accident :-(
Tilly Berendts Instagram story shared a statement from Bicton. Georgie Campbell had a nasty fall, horse sounds ok but no news on how she’s doing yet. Sounds like rest of section abandoned from what people have been saying on fb groups etc.

LincsLady22

So after watching Free Spirit Equestrian on her latest video with her foals...thanks whoever recommended it... I think Meg's colt might start off a bay roan like Ariel, but then grey out. Prob not a true roan with a roan gene though.

unicorn fairy

VIP Member
I’ve just watched Lucy’s dressage, how the hell did she get the score she did? He disunited the canter on both reins, he wasn’t tracking through at all in trot and he was so tense. How on earth did her centre line get an 8 😂 it’s all very strange.

tingus

Liking Rhis content around this p+ workshop but wasn't that dressage horse horrifically btv??? just me?

Elliania

I’m assuming Meg and Han are taking the horses back then doing a quick turn around back for the 5* in one of their cars but does anyone know em and Tina’s plan? I know they brought the camper but not sure about the plan for getting Banksy all the way back to Cornwall?
So I think Tina drove up in the camper and Em brought the box/trailer with Banksy so I mean maybe he's just staying on site? Is that allowed?

MayaK.

Don’t think that was the first water though was it? I think there were 3 water complexes on course last weekend. The one Georgie fell at looked to not be direct into water, it had some grass on the landing side of the jump (5b).
Perhaps I am jumping to conclusions then! I just saw the ‘Symonds & Sampson’ sign and was like wtf… so that’s on me for sure!

No, Olympic xc isn't until 28th of July, should be fine but yes, Bicton is more convenient of course.
That said, Bicton 4* is a short. Not sure how meaningful that will be for team selection?
I saw a comment somewhere when Chatsworth was cancelled that Bicton 4* was for the Olympic selection.