Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve shared my thoughts about WW in the past. I haven’t watched anything recently, so I won’t comment on that, but I think she really ought to find a horse that wants to do the job.
Maybe she could find a loaner for Seren? Then she’s ultimately still got control over the mare.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have seen so many for loan adverts in my area over the past few weeks! Finding a decent loaner/sharer is hard. When I was looking for a share I was struggling to find anything for months, but at the moment there is a handful to pick from that would be suitable for what I was looking for.

Is RWC a full-time InstaBod now? She never actually seems to be doing any other work. Always able to whack up a story, no sign of a job like say, Rhi or LOTB

If I were Hannah I'd consider getting a lameness workup after just watching the vlog. It's a very extreme reaction for seasons, even when she's not in season, she's not massively different. In the comments she says a physio has never recommended a lameness work up. But they're not a vet, some might be good at spotting lameness but they're not there for that. If you think your pony needs a full MOT, then have a full MOT, with a vet!
Having watched the vlog, I even more think they want to do different things and it'd be better for both when Hannah realises that.
I'd also agree, why did she go onto the cross country phase, not sure I'd even continue my show jump round if it was like, would of been better off popping number 1 again and retiring. She doesn't look quite right behind to me. She's wanting to do these things and not miss out, which I understand but the horse has come to first and it's becoming clear the pony physically and mentally not suitable for what Hannah wants to do.
Interesting to note that Olivia was sharing the session on Chalky, if you watch her vlog she falls off again, but bizarrely just plays music instead of the bloke giving the lesson, I’d much rather listen to him than generic music while she canters round and jumps and stumbles over some logs, that’s another partnership that’s still struggling.

Interesting to note that Olivia was sharing the session on Chalky, if you watch her vlog she falls off again, but bizarrely just plays music instead of the bloke giving the lesson, I’d much rather listen to him than generic music while she canters round and jumps and stumbles over some logs, that’s another partnership that’s still struggling.
But isn't it interesting that even as a influencer with a smaller reach, she still won (apparently) a significant Christmas giveaway from a tack supplier. And so much gear that she's going to regift some of it when she hits certain subscriber targets. (I believe whizzy Welsh won a sizable giveaway too last yr). So irrespective of what happens in their blogs: they are still rewarded which has to skew then the ability to make balanced decisions.
Its a pity that the companies don't put a little more research into what they are rewarding.....

Reactions: 4
But isn't it interesting that even as a influencer with a smaller reach, she still won (apparently) a significant Christmas giveaway from a tack supplier. And so much gear that she's going to regift some of it when she hits certain subscriber targets. (I believe whizzy Welsh won a sizable giveaway too last yr). So irrespective of what happens in their blogs: they are still rewarded which has to skew then the ability to make balanced decisions.
Its a pity that the companies don't put a little more research into what they are rewarding.....
Wasn't it a competition though not a brand, gifted partnership . It's nice to see relatively smaller accounts win these competitions as I do see alot of times it's accounts with thousands of followers winning. Me with my odd couple of hundred enter but don't win 🙄🤣.

What have I missed about the storm regarding Lottie Fry ?.

Reactions: 1
Wasn't it a competition though not a brand, gifted partnership . It's nice to see relatively smaller accounts win these competitions as I do see alot of times it's accounts with thousands of followers winning. Me with my odd couple of hundred enter but don't win 🙄🤣.

What have I missed about the storm regarding Lottie Fry ?.
There where loads of tiktoks calling her out for the horse having a blue tongue and him having his nose practically touching the chest so Lottie Fry must have really harsh hands. Someone saw a picture/video assumed the worst and everyone else followed suit. Now of said horse did have a blue tongue and Lotties hands are harsh then it needs sorting but seeing she most of the tike has a looser curb rein than the snaffle her hands aren’t going to be that harsh and the blue tongue could just be the reflection from the drapes around the school. The only thing that can be proved from the videos I saw was the horse has his tongue flapping out, which us mere mortals would get marked down for. However the scores/markings that where put up on the video where not big enough to read, so she could have in fact lost a mark or two for it.

Reactions: 1
There where loads of tiktoks calling her out for the horse having a blue tongue and him having his nose practically touching the chest so Lottie Fry must have really harsh hands. Someone saw a picture/video assumed the worst and everyone else followed suit. Now of said horse did have a blue tongue and Lotties hands are harsh then it needs sorting but seeing she most of the tike has a looser curb rein than the snaffle her hands aren’t going to be that harsh and the blue tongue could just be the reflection from the drapes around the school. The only thing that can be proved from the videos I saw was the horse has his tongue flapping out, which us mere mortals would get marked down for. However the scores/markings that where put up on the video where not big enough to read, so she could have in fact lost a mark or two for it.
Thank you. I saw Carl hesters posts and some comments indicated it involved Lottie Fry and I wondered what it was about.

Reactions: 2
Thank you. I saw Carl hesters posts and some comments indicated it involved Lottie Fry and I wondered what it was about.
Someone on carls post had commented saying something like what a shame more riders have called out so called trolling than those who commented on Helgstrand. I think it’s been deleted as I can’t see it now.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being gifted a haygain in May, and then trying to sell it for £1.5k a week after they go bust 😂😂😂
Came on here to say exactly this! I really hope no one buys it from her… It was the best thing since sliced bread a couple of weeks ago and she couldn’t be without it 🙄🙄🙄

I’m sure someone predicted this in an earlier thread!

Reactions: 5
Came on here to say exactly this! I really hope no one buys it from her… It was the best thing since sliced bread a couple of weeks ago and she couldn’t be without it 🙄🙄🙄

I’m sure someone predicted this in an earlier thread!
I don’t think anyone will take it off her tbh. What an absolute joke! Don’t get me started on how much she’s asking for her absolutely battered fillers either!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.