Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meg's stories - well done to those who predicted horse safari in Africa!

Maybe this is me being bitter and jaded, but I swear she literally never goes anywhere without Pete these days? I'm sure it's very convenient (and no doubt financially beneficial) to take your own live-in camera man with you everywhere you go, but idk... it feels a bit unhealthy to do SO much together and have your businesses intertwined so much. Imagine if you split up and literally every video for what, two year, has your now ex in it?
And Simon Grieve going too, which will make it far more entertaining.

EMD Eventing hasn't posted a vlog since December - is she on her honeymoon now?

And Simon Grieve going too, which will make it far more entertaining.

EMD Eventing hasn't posted a vlog since December - is she on her honeymoon now?
I’ll watch for Simon but a vlog of Meg being scared so people can tell her she’s amazing isn’t a fun watch. Simon is great though 💕

Reactions: 3
I know it’s not the be all and end all…but I’d bet my bottom dollar that Meg hints about an engagement in South Africa

Reactions: 1
Looks the same on Wilma so must be how she rides. This obsession with getting horses "in a frame" so they look good on video is so sad especially for younger/less fit horses
They nearly all ride from front to back. None of them seem to concentrate on there back ends, always seems to be where there head carriage lays.

Reactions: 4
Megs latest vlog is awful to watch her riding Wilma constantly hanging off her mouth and no release at all. Her riding is terrible. Did not rate the style at all, feel for poor Wilma, her mouth wide open from Megs steering. Needs 2 people to saddle one horse plus Meg 🤣

Megs latest vlog is awful to watch her riding Wilma constantly hanging off her mouth and no release at all. Her riding is terrible. Did not rate the style at all, feel for poor Wilma, her mouth wide open from Megs steering. Needs 2 people to saddle one horse plus Meg 🤣
Saw about five minutes (fast forwarded through all the ads at the start) and between Megs riding and the awful, stilted commentary from Hannah and Jeanette I gave up watching. They might as well have just said “Megs amazing, Wilma’s amazing, aren’t we all amazing” on repeat, it was actually unbearable to watch. Oh yeah, and Wilma is sweet 🙄

Saw about five minutes (fast forwarded through all the ads at the start) and between Megs riding and the awful, stilted commentary from Hannah and Jeanette I gave up watching. They might as well have just said “Megs amazing, Wilma’s amazing, aren’t we all amazing” on repeat, it was actually unbearable to watch. Oh yeah, and Wilma is sweet 🙄
Exactly! Didn’t like the vlog at all. Her riding is horrendous! Of course they are going to say how brilliant they both are, I really didn’t understand why she put a camera in front of them 🤷🏼‍♀️ made no sense. Megs just getting a huge wrap for riding like a pulling machine off Wilma’s poor mouth.

They all make me laugh when they say about the horses being speedy or buzzy. Watching Meg’s lesson and they are chatting about how they miss her lazy days…. 🤣🤣🤣 my Non horsey other half now thinks my horse is absolutely wild if Wilma and Jam are considered too forward jumping 🤣

They nearly all ride from front to back. None of them seem to concentrate on there back ends, always seems to be where there head carriage lays.
Agreed. On the plus side, watching them makes me feel great. When I get my husband to film my lessons sometimes, I watch it back and think f*ck I'm basically Carl Hester compared to half these YouTubers, get me on that Olympic team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought it was a bit risky when Han took the headcollar and leadrope away, I know the reins were around her neck but Meg was no where near having that bridle on, busy talking to the camera, han turned talking to hobbit and in a different environment with a young horse. I've always liked to suss out potential xyz situations when taking the youngsters out, it's not unusual to see me at a show purely for environment, tacking up waiting around experiences but not going in a class for that day ( I always pay like I would if I was going into a particular class though ) and yet I'd still be more careful than that when they were older.

I do really like Wilma and I can see the potential in there. I know they keep calling her ‘sweet’ and it gets a bit grating, but it is the best word to sum her up. I can see the difference in her already.

Just watched Meg’s latest vlog and didn’t feel it was too bad. She was left behind a few times and she does have a tendency to catch them in the mouth but I do get the impression she’s aware of it and is aiming to fix it.

Reactions: 5
Wimpy being oh so cheeky and asking if anyone can “loan” her a trailer. She has “plenty of things to offer in return”

• Haha
Wimpy had her own all liveried up with her wimpy colours and brand, didn’t she sell that when she got a new one given to her to use?
What’s the betting she gets in on the equitrek ‘spons’ like Tina and Lucy!!
Or at least it’s pointed to secure a trailer brand deal.

I unsubscribed from Tara as it was too upsetting seeing her 'training' but she still pops up as a suggestion sometimes. This is her latest - Just WTF.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wimpy had her own all liveried up with her wimpy colours and brand, didn’t she sell that when she got a new one given to her to use?
What’s the betting she gets in on the equitrek ‘spons’ like Tina and Lucy!!
Or at least it’s pointed to secure a trailer brand deal.
I thought she worked for a trailer hire company and just ‘borrowed’ one when she needed it. Not sure how close they are to her house but if she want’s a trailer that bad whats stopping her hiring one from there like everyone else who doesn’t have a trailer? Did it end badly and they want nothing to do with her or is she just like the rest of them and a greedy money grabber after something for nothing. Either way I wouldn’t lend her my trailer purely down to the fact she doesn’t hire from where she used to and something must have happened for her to not be a customer. Unless they are to far away.

I unsubscribed from Tara as it was too upsetting seeing her 'training' but she still pops up as a suggestion sometimes. This is her latest - Just WTF.
That horse has a very odd gait, even in walk, and we won’t mention the clip! I have never seen anything like that, bizarre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.