Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Buckoff Banter is much better with Muddy Mayhem than with the other lady they had for a bit. I was on the verge of not listening anymore but Karla saved it for me.

I think I remember her being quite vocal about influencers recently on the podcast though? Or maybe that was Kati?

I have no problem with people reading on here. They have every right to respond to what is being said, though I appreciate some would rather not know what people are saying about them.
If you are going to dish out your opinions, you have to develop a bit of a thick skin don’t you? It works both ways I suppose.

Reactions: 4
yup and you’re missing out 🤣🤣🤣
Lol, bless her for trying, but she just seems like a bit of a tit doing this. If she really wasn’t bothered she’d have just read and moved on, did we get a #bekind and a link to a mental health charity? While totally not realising that she’s just done exactly what she’s complaining about others doing? Oh I love the self delusion of an influencer, they’re a special breed to get up every day, film themselves doing mundane tit and post it to the aether for the plebs to watch and genuflect over and god forbid not everyone has a positive opinion.

Reactions: 13
Lol, bless her for trying, but she just seems like a bit of a tit doing this. If she really wasn’t bothered she’d have just read and moved on, did we get a #bekind and a link to a mental health charity? While totally not realising that she’s just done exactly what she’s complaining about others doing? Oh I love the self delusion of an influencer, they’re a special breed to get up every day, film themselves doing mundane tit and post it to the aether for the plebs to watch and genuflect over and god forbid not everyone has a positive opinion.
We did 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. There you go guys, if any influencer is remotely bothered by the opinion of a middle age woman on their riding and horsecare, who they’ve never met and never will do, Karla’s saved the day for you. If it bothers any of them so much I suggest they’re in the wrong job and might want to get themselves on LinkedIn asap.

Reactions: 2
She really does. And isn’t coming across very well at all.

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
yup and you’re missing out 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t recall ever saying a word about her other than I think she spoke about volunteering at BE not sure whats so offensive about that. 😂😂😂😂
---
Must’ve made her account public again then? That lasted long!
I found it on my other instagram account so 🖕Karla. Certainly won’t be listening to buck off banter anymore. Well I’ll listen to the next one if she talks about tattle but that’s it. Such a shame as I liked listening to it while mucking out or doing other jobs as it didn’t require any concentration.

Last edited:
Bless her lol... who is "living rent free in who's head". 🤣 🤣 🤣 Pathetic.
Just makes her look like a big child tbh must get her badge sent put ASAP. “I got mentioned on tattle because someone didn’t agree with comments ai made on my podcast and someone else didn’t like me. #got some mildly entertain content from it” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ok, Karla. Since you’re quite obviously reading here tonight. I’ve seen your “it’s all for the plot”. So was your mental health help post disingenuous then? You’ve already told me I’m not quite smart enough to colour with crayons (makes me giggle knowing the academic qualifications I have, though I AM particularly tit at art). So given you’re only doing this for the plot- lay off the mental health train, be sensitive to protected characteristics and maybe think twice in future before guffawing over what makes someone look like a lesbian? You have a reach - use it for the good.

I will happily and openly admit on here that I can’t bleeping stand her. She thinks she’s so edgy and cool and different. You’re not. Ya basic x

I’d never seen anything about her but watched her stories after seeing pics and it really made me cringe!

So RWC is the Miss know it all at Dressage secrets now? 😂 She’s only competed Dressage how many times? A handful, and now she’s a pro expert in the discipline 😂 What an absolute loser!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.