Equestrian influencers #19 bit doesn’t fit, but we’ll still try and flog the same old sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t suggesting selling her, I agree there’s little option but she has perpetual lameness issues and it’s unknown if she’ll ever come right. I empathise with Han I really do but money isn’t endless and Affie doesn’t seem the type to be happy living her life on box rest
Money is as endless as one wants to sacrifice for it. 🤣

Can't have it both unless you're the truly rich *erm pigdleys

Reactions: 2
What’s the go with all the renovating that Lucy is doing? I know she said that she was going to be moving again soon into a house on the estate where she’s keeping laragh and Bonnie now, so I’m assuming it’s that house she’s doing work on. I was under the impression she was renting, is it normal to do that much work yourself on a rental in the uk?

What’s the go with all the renovating that Lucy is doing? I know she said that she was going to be moving again soon into a house on the estate where she’s keeping laragh and Bonnie now, so I’m assuming it’s that house she’s doing work on. I was under the impression she was renting, is it normal to do that much work yourself on a rental in the uk?
No it's not. Her new partner seems to be involved too - I did wonder if maybe it's a place he/his family own and thats why she's doing it up? But it would surely be too much luck for one person to be able to move their horses from their ex-partner's family's estate to her new partner's....

Reactions: 1
No it's not. Her new partner seems to be involved too - I did wonder if maybe it's a place he/his family own and thats why she's doing it up? But it would surely be too much luck for one person to be able to move their horses from their ex-partner's family's estate to her new partner's....
That was my first thought too. Seems like a fast turn around but I suppose we don’t know the timeline really

About as tedious as the Ari update that's never gonna happen. I've unsubscribed from her due to that (as my final straw). She's all about the money now and has lost all genuine, humble care for her followers. She just wants to create suspense and milk every story for every penny. She doesn't owe us an explanation on Ari, but she was the one who said herself that an update was coming soon, all to keep people following her and clicking on her channel......Btw, I think them clues mean her new horse is a chestnut called Albert, who is a bit sharp!
Her recent stories are keeping her followers baited with her reveals in so many days, keeps the viewers and more money, like you have mentioned. It’s quite smart thinking to be honest, even though I’m far from being her fan. Everyone will be in suspense and will want to wait for the “big revel” it’ll probably be something boring like a new sponsor or something.

Reactions: 7
Justine’s story just melts my heart….. She bought herself her own brand new riding boots and shes over the moon with them, not sponsored or gifted, but bought them herself and has shared them to her followers, I love that. She also done incredible losing weight 👌🏻

Reactions: 9
Decorating yes, installing a new kitchen no, lol. Could be that the property owner is paying for the kitchen install, but you’d be mad to spend that kind of money yourself on something that wasn’t yours and I doubt a property owner would allow it in case of poor work being done. Some owners don’t even allow pictures to be hung. We rented for many years and always decorated however we wanted.
---
Justine’s story just melts my heart….. She bought herself her own brand new riding boots and shes over the moon with them, not sponsored or gifted, but bought them herself and has shared them to her followers, I love that. She also done incredible losing weight 👌🏻
Her joy in those boots is amazing and just so lovely in a world of over gifted crap to influencers.

Reactions: 6
Husband and wife goals to!

Every influencer stories now are gifted items or Ads.. ….. “ I’ve been gifted this item and it’s fantastic, you should go and BUY one and use my discount code for 5% off!!!” Piss offf! The more I see gifted items, I will never buy.

Reactions: 5
I wish equestrian influencers could be more like Leena Norms and pivot towards having people donate to them directly at least (not that a lot of these very rich people need money from their viewers who earn less than them) rather than shamelessly promoting consumerism and crap you'll throw away after 3 uses. It all contributes horribly to the environment with the manufacturing and shipping too. Especially creating merch which is just landfill in a few years time.

Hollys vlogs are all about getting ribbons to sell Rocky, her SJ rounds are awful to watch, I don’t know how she can watch them back and think they look good. Rocky looks very strong, shaking his head and Holly looks terrible on him. Not nice videoing for selling a horse.

Reactions: 6
Rhi's latest video. Is it just me or does that saddle not fit?! It looks tight at the bottom of the panels and moves up and down in trot. Also the seat looks too small for Rhi, and she's not a big lass!

Hollys vlogs are all about getting ribbons to sell Rocky, her SJ rounds are awful to watch, I don’t know how she can watch them back and think they look good. Rocky looks very strong, shaking his head and Holly looks terrible on him. Not nice videoing for selling a horse.
Awful vlog, he never tracks up on the flat and is so disconnected from behind which is probably why he’s having such small jumps down. Her editing isn’t good and it’s so obvious where she’s making cuts to try and hide him putting his head down and charging off after a jump. He just looks uncomfortable in himself and to ride. For a vet to be riding this way and with a horse going like this is shameful.
---
Rhi's latest video. Is it just me or does that saddle not fit?! It looks tight at the bottom of the panels and moves up and down in trot. Also the seat looks too small for Rhi, and she's not a big lass!
I had unfollowed because she was too doom and gloom for me and having dealt with a lot of loss in the last few years really couldn’t cope with her. Might start following again if she’s moving on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.