Equestrian Influencers #17 If you can't handle the heat, then Tattle off..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm always moaning about people going on about confirmation on here, but there's something about Vossi that's not right confirmationally. He just looks wrong somehow - what is it??!

I know I'm always moaning about people going on about confirmation on here, but there's something about Vossi that's not right confirmationally. He just looks wrong somehow - what is it??!
I always think he looks quite week behind. For a horse that works A LOT

Reactions: 1
I think she’s said she had the saddle fitted teeth and his back done so theres no problems whatsoever. But Vossi clearly doesn’t agree with that so that tells me it’s the rider holding him back so much he’s throwing a strop as it’s the only way he can communicate he wants to go forward with a soft hand not held back in a vice like grip.
There’s so much more than just having saddle fitted, back done etc. he probably could do with some bodywork, learning to relax etc. also clearly issues with the bit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.