Equestrian Influencers #17 If you can't handle the heat, then Tattle off..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a look at her stories... Honestly how does she not watch these videos back and see just how strongly Vossi is saying no!! Really heartbreaking seeing a horse try for its owner and get no compassion at all. Maybe she says something more in her YouTube video, but I won't be watching that to find out!
😂😂😂 was hoping someone else had watched it and could give us the low down. I honestly can’t watch it because he’s not being spicy or fresh or excited, he’s beyond over it all.

Reactions: 1
Has Han bought this new grey connie or is it a hireling? Can’t figure it out.
Seems she borrowed her for camp but now has her on loan temporarily whilst she is for sale, as owner is unable to ride her. Lots of people in comments saying Han should buy her. I did a little Google search and found her advert on whickr, shes up for £9k so can't imagine it's really an option for Han to buy her

Reactions: 2
I am not. When he gets it right and does the right thing he SHOULD win. That is how he learns. Why should he not win when he did everything right, as long as he gets sanctioned (as he was at Badminton) when he gets it wrong.
I get that but he's past redemption for me - too many chances. I'm waiting for divine intervention.

Reactions: 7
I thought she chose the music for herself, that would be more fitting.

It really annoys me that she gets so much sponsorship from brands that have enough equestrian knowledge to know better.

There are far smaller accounts out there whom I follow that are doing such a wonderful job with their horses, but because they are taking their time and not out competing every week they don't gain the followers / attention from brands.

I feel sorry for Vossi, he is very clearly telling Charlotte NO but she just won't listen.
I’ve really never understood why Charlotte gets the brands and sponsors that she currently does. How bad does this look on a horse that is sponsored by Baileys horse feeds, that works in such a manor SJ. Yes she may model clothing range well in front of a mirror, but riding Vossi whilst promoting is not fair.
How can people have such a positive attitude towards her riding? I’m sure she posts a lot of these clips of him jumping/bucking for the attention and views.
Interestingly, Vossi does the same thing at a SJ comp yet doesn’t do this in training?
I wonder if he will try this in the dressage ring?……

Reactions: 4
😂😂😂 was hoping someone else had watched it and could give us the low down. I honestly can’t watch it because he’s not being spicy or fresh or excited, he’s beyond over it all.
I haven't watched it but there's some interesting comments coming up (before they obviously get deleted)

I do love Lucy, but her disorganisation would wind me up. 🤣 Justine told her off in the event she did win for not using fly spray and then she forgot to again today and said he was upset by the flies in the dressage. She’s so scatty! 🤣🤣
As much as Lucy is going brilliantly with Ember which is fantastic. But I agree with her being disorganised, she never seems “in the zone”, I’d hate to see her travel to an event on her own! That would irritate me so much if I was her trainer, and then pretty much mothering her LOL!
---
Please go and read the comments on RWC YouTube vlog…… 😂

Reactions: 1
I only saw the highlights on the BBC but I noticed he pulled up Swallow Springs very quickly after the problem with the oxer - think someone has given him a serious talking to about image rehabilitation? (not sufficiently optimistic to think he's changed for the better...)
He’s “cleaned up” his act before then gone back to being a dick so we shall see how long it lasts this time.

Reactions: 8
I don't see much wrong with this. If horses aren't happy/sound I'd rather see people getting it checked out and find solutions. I don't know the horse obvs
I think it’s great for any horse owner to get proper veterinary care for their animals. Nothing to argue about there.
The problem with Mumchausen is that she wants these problems and actively seeks tit out so she can post about how good of a horse owner she is.
It's just insane to buy scads of horses and not get pre-purchase exams. Yeah, in certain circumstances I can see not doing a PPE, but only in select cases. Definitely not when these are meant to be sport horses for your children.
She's just blatantly attention seeking at all costs even if it comes at the expense of her kids. Buying random horses for your kids that have lameness issues so you can be a saviour on social media is a tit move. There are so many horses and ponies that don't have issues right from the start. She could easily just buy an appropriate horse for the kids' age and ability. Instead they're always disaster projects except for the retired pony with Cushings.

Reactions: 8
I thought she chose the music for herself, that would be more fitting.

It really annoys me that she gets so much sponsorship from brands that have enough equestrian knowledge to know better.

There are far smaller accounts out there whom I follow that are doing such a wonderful job with their horses, but because they are taking their time and not out competing every week they don't gain the followers / attention from brands.

I feel sorry for Vossi, he is very clearly telling Charlotte NO but she just won't listen.
I think she’s said she had the saddle fitted teeth and his back done so theres no problems whatsoever. But Vossi clearly doesn’t agree with that so that tells me it’s the rider holding him back so much he’s throwing a strop as it’s the only way he can communicate he wants to go forward with a soft hand not held back in a vice like grip.

I think she’s said she had the saddle fitted teeth and his back done so theres no problems whatsoever. But Vossi clearly doesn’t agree with that so that tells me it’s the rider holding him back so much he’s throwing a strop as it’s the only way he can communicate he wants to go forward with a soft hand not held back in a vice like grip.
Weirdly though, he’s fine in training but not at a show?
Someone mentioned on her YouTube comments that she should send him to a trainer and said she doesn’t want him “transformed” and then forcing him to do it 😂 Then why is she still jumping him 😂

Weirdly though, he’s fine in training but not at a show?
Someone mentioned on her YouTube comments that she should send him to a trainer and said she doesn’t want him “transformed” and then forcing him to do it 😂 Then why is she still jumping him 😂
He’s not fine training though he does nothing but buck. Everything I’ve seen for him points to him being uncomfortable.
---
Geegee has a very good point they aren’t suited and she has 100% had a confidence knock as she’s pretty much admitted it herself.

Reactions: 3
He’s not fine training though he does nothing but buck. Everything I’ve seen for him points to him being uncomfortable.
---

Geegee has a very good point they aren’t suited and she has 100% had a confidence knock as she’s pretty much admitted it herself.
I meant as in planting his feet and not moving like he does at a show.
---
Just watching Justine’s latest…… what’s going on with the deep contrast in colour 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Her “super groom” is incredibly annoying! I’ve turned the volume off 😂

I wish they would just ban dogs tbh, does my head in seeing them dragged around and especially in the busy shopping area
I’ve always thought the same, nobody needs to hear or see your yappy 30cm terrier 🤣
---
“I think you should get in contact with Meg”🤣 So she can bury him 6 feet under before a fence and contract him even more? She’s a decent enough rider but definitely not somebody I’d be going to for advice

Seriously though….. You can’t blame the horse for not wanting to jump, how uncomfortable is he looking and she’s become extremely rigid and stiff and defensive in her position. His tail is constantly swishing, he’s literally telling her NO! It’s not the horses fault.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’ve always been a bit on the fence about Charlotte and Vossi. But that vlog was so *obvious* as to where it’s all gone wrong. I understand that she is frightened to let him stretch and give him his head as she expects to get bucked off, but the more she holds him and refuses to let him jump properly the worse he will get. It’s a vicious cycle. I hope she is being serious about quitting jumping, it can’t carry in like that. I’m amazed he isn’t crippled with back tension tbh.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always been a bit on the fence about Charlotte and Vossi. But that vlog was so *obvious* as to where it’s all gone wrong. I understand that she is frightened to let him stretch and give him his head as she expects to get bucked off, but the more she holds him and refuses to let him jump properly the worse he will get. It’s a vicious cycle. I hope she is being serious about quitting jumping, it can’t carry in like that. I’m amazed he isn’t crippled with back tension tbh.
I haven’t watched her for a long time until the last week or so just reading comments here, and they both have got worse in their way of going. He’s a talented horse, Charlotte has ruined that for them both, she’s not competent enough. I appreciate she’s going the dressage route and that might make her realise how a horse is meant to be ridden properly. She’s also incredibly stubborn, and that has proven in her training sessions with lots of different instructors, hence why I have no sympathy for her now. There is seriously something not right with that horse, and again she is too stubborn to go about it. The warm up was awful to watch.

RWC has done this before a few years ago - said she’s giving up jumping and focusing on dressage so I highly doubt it will last long or teach her anything. Also it winds me up when people say “teeth, saddle and back all checked so nothing wrong”. Didn’t realise they were the only parts of a horse that can hurt. And does back just mean physio? Because unless they have xray vision, they can’t properly tell you if they’re 100%

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.