Equestrian influencers #18 Dressage with Charlotte is a go, for the umpteenth time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So RWC takes up dressage, again, for the umpteenth time.
Meg is still breeding warmbloods she doesn’t want to ride.
Footloose eventing, Lucy is smashing goals.
Justine is a breath of fresh air.
Munchausens mumma is keeping the vets in business.

Please fill in the gaps I have missed, for there will be plenty.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Justine ward is my new hero. That fall could have been horrific. It must have been scary - and had to hurt. Plus Brody is very strong and I think a lot more difficult to ride than she makes him look. Are her videos haphazard? Absolutely. But there was no whinging or woe is me. She salvaged her best bits of a horrific stay away event - and she's onto the next. Brave and resilient.

Reactions: 16
Justine ward is my new hero. That fall could have been horrific. It must have been scary - and had to hurt. Plus Brody is very strong and I think a lot more difficult to ride than she makes him look. Are her videos haphazard? Absolutely. But there was no whinging or woe is me. She salvaged her best bits of a horrific stay away event - and she's onto the next. Brave and resilient.
I do go on my phone during her videos tbf, but I agree she was brave to show that and it looked horrid. I hope she mends her lovely old orange sweatshirt.

Reactions: 1
Brody is such a lovely horse as well. Justine seems to have a good eye, most of the horses I've seen her or Lucy ride for the bloodhounds have looked nice.

Reactions: 6
Brody is such a lovely horse as well. Justine seems to have a good eye, most of the horses I've seen her or Lucy ride for the bloodhounds have looked nice.
She is an ex 5* event rider back in the day after all. Can't have ridden at that level and lived on a wing and a prayer so she does know her stuff!

Reactions: 8
Oliver Townend behaved himself and won Burrghly no doubt due to being heavily watched and scrutinised by many.
RTG’s Pepper is still morbidly obese with no signs of a diet.
Harlow introduced some new hat colours aimed at kids no doubt yet some of us adults would happily wear them.
Charlotte won’t have branding on show at all unless she’s paid by the brand and has planned to spray paint some stirrups as mummy dearest did a tit job of picking the colour and the branding needs hiding.

Is her version of a full work up a physio appointment and a prod by the back man?
That’s the usual rubbish spouted by these people.
I really don’t think people like her know what a full work up involves. It’s not cheap so it’s not something you do twice a year for no reason. Is this her first horse? She sounds very novicey.

Reactions: 16
Is her version of a full work up a physio appointment and a prod by the back man?
That’s the usual rubbish spouted by these people.
I really don’t think people like her know what a full work up involves. It’s not cheap so it’s not something you do twice a year for no reason. Is this her first horse? She sounds very novicey.
Having have one done this year due to mild lameness it was about £600 and that was without even looking at the back yet....just front and back feet. All treated and happily back out eventing.... 🤞

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t touch anything that sponsors her and I can only assume the advertising people from these brands are completely clueless. I recognise that all they care about is the reach, but do you really want some heavy handed rider who ignores her horses glaring issues to be promoting your products?? Mind boggled.

“Can’t wait to see Voss transform on these supplements”

I honestly despair
Yep, she’s been given loads of helpful and constructive advice today, with people bending over backwards to try not to upset her, but she’s just had an attitude with them and come back with this drivel. It’s a money and status thing for her, not the horse. Someone asked her on YT that if there was nothing physically wrong with Vossi why does he display these behaviours, she deleted the question.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watching RWC vlog with Vossi. God it was a tough watch. That poor poor horse. The bucking and refusal to go forward and all take does is boot him in the ribs with her spurs.

RWCs attitude of I’m not selling him because I love him drives me mad. Both her and the horse are clearly miserable. They cost a tonne and take up so much time she does deserve to get something back. Also he won’t clearly be beaten. He jumped before she got him, and if there is nothing wrong with him find him a rider who he gels with.

Reactions: 8
So RWC takes up dressage, again, for the umpteenth time.
Meg is still breeding warmbloods she doesn’t want to ride.
Footloose eventing, Lucy is smashing goals.
Justine is a breath of fresh air.
Munchausens mumma is keeping the vets in business.

Please fill in the gaps I have missed, for there will be plenty.
We like Alanna Clarke and her dressage commentary
And Evie (ELS Eventing) continues to be an all-round good egg
Everyone has covered the negative ones so there's my 2p worth of niceness!

Reactions: 7
RWCs attitude of I’m not selling him because I love him drives me mad. Both her and the horse are clearly miserable. They cost a tonne and take up so much time she does deserve to get something back. Also he won’t clearly be beaten. He jumped before she got him, and if there is nothing wrong with him find him a rider who he gels with.
I'm sure I once read on her comments that a previous owner/rider said he did the same with them. This was a few months ago. I'm not sure how long RWC has had Vossi but this issue must have been going on years and years and nobody is taking it.
Such a shame. She could help him so much more if she could actually take constructive criticism and listen to what so many others are now saying.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.