Equestrian Influencers #17 If you can't handle the heat, then Tattle off..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow RWC because I have looked at her stuff in the past and she is completely not my type of person. However I’ve just had a peak to see what people are talking about and talk about being tone deaf to the fact that her and that horse are not a good match! She really hasn’t got a clue has she?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s said she had the saddle fitted teeth and his back done so theres no problems whatsoever. But Vossi clearly doesn’t agree with that so that tells me it’s the rider holding him back so much he’s throwing a strop as it’s the only way he can communicate he wants to go forward with a soft hand not held back in a vice like grip.
So everything except an actual vet? He’s uncomfortable and swishing his tail all the time and hearing her saying “he’s throwing shapes” is so frustrating, he’s screaming at her to take notice and help him.
---
Weirdly though, he’s fine in training but not at a show?
Someone mentioned on her YouTube comments that she should send him to a trainer and said she doesn’t want him “transformed” and then forcing him to do it 😂 Then why is she still jumping him 😂
But he isn’t fine in training, in training last week he bucked her off and seriously hurt her. He’s only happy out hacking.

Reactions: 8
RWC has done this before a few years ago - said she’s giving up jumping and focusing on dressage so I highly doubt it will last long or teach her anything. Also it winds me up when people say “teeth, saddle and back all checked so nothing wrong”. Didn’t realise they were the only parts of a horse that can hurt. And does back just mean physio? Because unless they have xray vision, they can’t properly tell you if they’re 100%
This. My pony had regular physio, at least 4 times a year. Never even a hint she had kissing spines until I got a lameness workup, nerve blocks and an X-ray to confirm. Oh and had zero symptoms of ulcers, yet on scoping found grade 4 bleeding squamous ulcers.

I think it’s great for any horse owner to get proper veterinary care for their animals. Nothing to argue about there.
The problem with Mumchausen is that she wants these problems and actively seeks tit out so she can post about how good of a horse owner she is.
It's just insane to buy scads of horses and not get pre-purchase exams. Yeah, in certain circumstances I can see not doing a PPE, but only in select cases. Definitely not when these are meant to be sport horses for your children.
She's just blatantly attention seeking at all costs even if it comes at the expense of her kids. Buying random horses for your kids that have lameness issues so you can be a saviour on social media is a tit move. There are so many horses and ponies that don't have issues right from the start. She could easily just buy an appropriate horse for the kids' age and ability. Instead they're always disaster projects except for the retired pony with Cushings.
I didn’t realise that Aurora isn’t theirs, she’s a loan pony and will be going back. All that time and money for someone else and not necessary, she’s got another pony to ride.

I think the reason behind why Charlotte doesn't want to get any thorough investigations done is because how much of an idiot will she look if it turned out that there were things found and she's done nothing but laugh or complain about his behaviour and "throwing shapes". I feel so sorry for that horse. He looks so sweet too.

Reactions: 14
This. My pony had regular physio, at least 4 times a year. Never even a hint she had kissing spines until I got a lameness workup, nerve blocks and an X-ray to confirm. Oh and had zero symptoms of ulcers, yet on scoping found grade 4 bleeding squamous ulcers.
This 100%! I just don’t think Charlotte wants anything to impede her vision she has on insta of her and Vossi looking the way they do. She lives the admiration she gets for riding him being “spicy” and “throwing shapes”. The people who are blowing smoke up her arse are just compounding the problem. She needs to face up to it and sort it out. Poor Vossi doesn’t deserve this.

Reactions: 17
Does chelsea use filters on harlows and harlens content. Everything is so so perfect. When I look around at our horse life I feel I'm on a different planet. Her horses are so incredibly clean and perfect as well as her children. How the he'll does she do it!!!!!

Reactions: 3
This 100%! I just don’t think Charlotte wants anything to impede her vision she has on insta of her and Vossi looking the way they do. She lives the admiration she gets for riding him being “spicy” and “throwing shapes”. The people who are blowing smoke up her arse are just compounding the problem. She needs to face up to it and sort it out. Poor Vossi doesn’t deserve this.
Sitting flying bucks and riding spicy horses gets more likes than a nice quiet round.

Reactions: 7
Do people think Han is serious about taking on Bryni (from Megs latest)? It would be nice for Han to have a pony after the trouble she has been through with Affie and all she does for Meg! Not sure how much Bryni has done but sh can't be any sharper than Affie..

Reactions: 1
Do people think Han is serious about taking on Bryni (from Megs latest)? It would be nice for Han to have a pony after the trouble she has been through with Affie and all she does for Meg! Not sure how much Bryni has done but sh can't be any sharper than Affie..
They're probably just sending Bryni to her when they wean Moose. I think Han's really nice but I don't know that she'd want to be bringing Bryni back into work - she hadn't done much under saddle and she looked q bit spicy in some lunging and loose jumping footage Meg showed.

I think Bryni got broken in and that’s it. I think she’d make a lovely pony for Han.

I’m pretty sure she has had him investigated, he was scoped for ulcers and treated a while back, his back xrayed and recently hocks medicated so as much as I agree it’s not nice to see him keep saying no and I’m not advocating her riding but she has had a vet to him numerous times.

I think the reason behind why Charlotte doesn't want to get any thorough investigations done is because how much of an idiot will she look if it turned out that there were things found and she's done nothing but laugh or complain about his behaviour and "throwing shapes". I feel so sorry for that horse. He looks so sweet too.

Han should have had Dora. I’m sure they could have worked it out so it was financially viable for both of them.

• Heart
Seriously though….. You can’t blame the horse for not wanting to jump, how uncomfortable is he looking and she’s become extremely rigid and stiff and defensive in her position. His tail is constantly swishing, he’s literally telling her NO! It’s not the horses fault.

Attachments
:oops: Those are some seriously awful photos. I know it's just a snapshot, but I am actually quite shocked at how bad it looks.

:oops: Those are some seriously awful photos. I know it's just a snapshot, but I am actually quite shocked at how bad it looks.
The whole vlog is awful. Not one part of it looks lovely, I took the screenshots because she was saying how well he warmed up 🤦🏼‍♀️🫣
There’s some interesting comments on her YouTube at the moment. I hope she quits the SJ.

Something doesn't look right at all with Vossi. I do like Charlotte as a person but seeing Vossi buck all the time and say no is alarming.. it just can't be being spicy all the time. Surely not?

I think Bryni got broken in and that’s it. I think she’d make a lovely pony for Han.
Honest opinion. Hannah should not be getting a youngster. She hasn't had enough time in the saddle herself to be able to correct and teach a youngster correctly, especially when Han has said she wants to go out eventing.

It'll just lead to more pain. She needs a confidence giving that will give her a hand when she needs it.

The little things that give it away? "Oh Affie needs to canter to a jump otherwise she'll stop." (Paraphrasing)

Actually what you want to do with a youngster is to go slower but with power (engine) so they process and see the problem. Which is why trot jumping (and even walk jumping) is an important skill and step to bring a youngster through.

The power and engine comes from hind end engagement.

And then sometimes what you need to do is just get on with it and stop babying the bloody horse. By all means a horse needs to be checked out if there is consecutive issues and a finger can't be pointed to exactly what it is.

Reactions: 9
Honest opinion. Hannah should not be getting a youngster. She hasn't had enough time in the saddle herself to be able to correct and teach a youngster correctly, especially when Han has said she wants to go out eventing.

It'll just lead to more pain. She needs a confidence giving that will give her a hand when she needs it.

The little things that give it away? "Oh Affie needs to canter to a jump otherwise she'll stop." (Paraphrasing)

Actually what you want to do with a youngster is to go slower but with power (engine) so they process and see the problem. Which is why trot jumping (and even walk jumping) is an important skill and step to bring a youngster through.

The power and engine comes from hind end engagement.

And then sometimes what you need to do is just get on with it and stop babying the bloody horse. By all means a horse needs to be checked out if there is consecutive issues and a finger can't be pointed to exactly what it is.
Agreed that Han really doesn't seem to have the experience to bring on a young/green horse. I really feel for her with all the issues she's had with Affie, because she's barely gotten to ride her, but I do think some of the behavioural stuff she had before the latest lameness was just a young horse seeing that they can take the piss from an inexperienced rider.

Unrelated to Han - can anyone do a new thread??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.