Equestrian Influencers #12 Whine... but also, Wine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think it’s all a bit of a scam to some extent. There’s only so many sub-par dressage tests she can do and get away with people thinking they were judged fairly and deserving of a sub-30 score… (Jam is a lovely horse I’ll give her that, but I don’t think she can get away with this on Dee)

I also think I remember her speaking to the organiser of the CC last year too in her vlog, alongside previously being a BE ambassador I’m starting to wonder how real it all is…
---
Upon further investigate, here are the dressage scores for the section
For the record Meg was never a BE ambassador when it was a thing.

It was Tina and Emily that were

Reactions: 1
Undoubtedly dee is a saint to have gone double clear without even a xc school in 6 months. But that dressage score...me thinks that the unaffiliated Cotswold Cup benefits from the publicity meg brings. Megs viewership is ideal for who they want to attract as entries...at the very least, generously scored but profitable for all....

Reactions: 3
Anyone know if she’s planning on entering a BE100 before badminton, she’s a bit rouge from her to be doing badminton with only an unaffiliated 90 under the belt beforehand

Anyone know if she’s planning on entering a BE100 before badminton, she’s a bit rouge from her to be doing badminton with only an unaffiliated 90 under the belt beforehand
She’s entered for a BE90 in 2 weeks interestingly Tina is in for the 100 at the same event. She could fit another in before that but getting close, not sure I’d run again but each horse is different. DD has a lot of experience at 100 so I think any runs would be for Meg’s confidence not DD

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched the vlog but was her entry gifted? She’s been involved in the CC previously
Also this was an unaffiliated event so I’d expect the standard to be a bit lower across the section, maybe that influences it
Y Food was advertised a fair bit with a discount code.
---
She can’t be that bad in confidence if shedidnt head out with out XC schooling since her fall, this is all for filming and attention. To go out and compete straight up in a 90 and get 2nd she can’t be doing that bad with lack of nerves like she carries on about. She cracks on how she’s a 100 rider but I’ve not seen her do very many 100 courses at all over time, more so 90s…..

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person who doesn't like Ashley Harrison? All I see is people ranting and raving about her on here. I really don't like her riding, specifically on young horses (vlog today of Erol is abysmal). Also I think her knowledge of horse care in general is quite limited - I recall from a vlog of Zeb at I believe his first 4*, he had his ears pinned, swishing, very very angry and stressed when being tacked up/untacked. They were just laughing at a horse that's evidently in pain/discomfort. I agree the editing is good, the vlogs are less filtered, more honest. But to me her riding is questionable 🙈

Avid watcher of fresian horses, and yvonne having her own stables built along with her own arena after all she went through last year. She found a gem in her husband he could have told her no to the horses after her accident but has helped her build her dream. Wish I could find a man like that, what a pair of total darlings
---
I was going to quote one of the Esme posts but thread was full.....my 9 year old likes her vlogs and I'm comfortable with her watching them. She hasn't asked for a lemieux saddle pad yet 🙄. I get how the vlogs aren't everyone's thing, but I find her likeable and harmless. I've enjoyed some of them too, but yes, she can come across awkward when interviewing. Makes her relatable?!
Anyway, I don't show my daughter Harlow or Frankie's ponies, and she's not interested in VE squad. Esme works for that age I think and isn't problematic in the way the blogging kids/mums often are
Should get your kid watching fresian horses yvonne regularly has her sons on it, she's getting her shetlands ready for the boys and has her friends daughter always makes an appearance too. No merch stuff or ads, just the hard work that goes into looking after the horses and her ponies.

• Heart
Not that I like to bring the kids into it too much… but a YouTube video was suggested to me…. Exploring the reason the white family had removed most of the videos featuring Lexi recently…. Just wondering if anyone had caught wind of what might have happened there? I’m not too familiar with Harlow’s back catalogue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just watching LOTBs vlog from her unaff ODE. I just think the horse looks really uncomfortable. Especially jumping. He tucks his head in and under over a fence....doesn't stretch at all. Same in the dressage. Looks to me like a sore back issue.

Am I the only person who doesn't like Ashley Harrison? All I see is people ranting and raving about her on here. I really don't like her riding, specifically on young horses (vlog today of Erol is abysmal). Also I think her knowledge of horse care in general is quite limited - I recall from a vlog of Zeb at I believe his first 4*, he had his ears pinned, swishing, very very angry and stressed when being tacked up/untacked. They were just laughing at a horse that's evidently in pain/discomfort. I agree the editing is good, the vlogs are less filtered, more honest. But to me her riding is questionable 🙈
Watching this recent video of hers....if you asked me tk guess her competition level I wouldn't have guessed 4*....

Watching this recent video of hers....if you asked me tk guess her competition level I wouldn't have guessed 4*....
Exactly. She looks like a competent enough amateur, which is fine if that's what you are. But her skill set doesn't match that of a 4* rider.

Also, I looked back and the vlog I meant was her 2nd 4* on Zeb - untacking at the end.

Not that I like to bring the kids into it too much… but a YouTube video was suggested to me…. Exploring the reason the white family had removed most of the videos featuring Lexi recently…. Just wondering if anyone had caught wind of what might have happened there? I’m not too familiar with Harlow’s back catalogue 🤷🏼‍♀️
Apparently Lexi made her own YouTube channel there has been a falling out because Harlow lost 11k subscribers and Lexi gained 11k subscribers. Harlow mother is not happy about Lexi making her own channel. To be honest I not surprised because Harlow reaction to other YouTubers says it all.

• Wow
Apparently Lexi made her own YouTube channel there has been a falling out because Harlow lost 11k subscribers and Lexi gained 11k subscribers. Harlow mother is not happy about Lexi making her own channel. To be honest I not surprised because Harlow reaction to other YouTubers says it all.
My 9 year old daughter just confirmed this, not sure where she gets her gossip from!

My 9 year old daughter just confirmed this, not sure where she gets her gossip from!
Someone made a YouTube video about it and it’s all over tictok. It just randomly popped up on my tictok .

Meg being gifted stuff from equi ami is firstly the ultimate whine until you get what you want, but also such a contrast from her early vlogs where she said she never used gadgets, strong bits/nosebands, martingales etc

Reactions: 9
Anyone find it odd that Meg hasn't weaned Ettie from Millie yet? She's nearly a year old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.